Dance Machine

Oh, Is it Love?

What was that?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You let yourself into the dorm, too impatient to be kept outside in the heat of the blazing sun for much longer.

"Seunghyun!"

No answer.

You frowned a bit, you were looking foward to kidnapping him and making him treat you to ice-cream. If he wasn't here, who was gonna pay?

Well, you could always just take some of Hongki's cash. He would probably care but he'd just blame Seunghyun or something and hurt him not you. (Normally, you'd care about your boyfriend's health but since he decided to ditch you when you needed ice-cream...he'd have to tough it out)

You skipped down the hall to Hongki's room but stopped when you heard a familiar tune blare from the speakers in...Seunghyun's room?

Neomu neomu meotjyeo nooni nooni busyeo
Sumeul moht shigesseo tteollineun geol

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby

What. The. Hell.

You your heel and hurried in the opposite direction, to Seunghyun's room. Lucky for you the door wasn't completely closed so you pushed it open quietly, and peeked your head through once the gap was large enough.

You probably shouldn't have been so surprised. I mean, this was Song Seunghyun. But you were pretty shocked, in a good amused way.

Clapping your hand over your mouth you somehow managed to stifle the giggles that threatened to escape as you watched your "rockstar" boyfriend sing and (attempt to) dance along to 'Gee'.

Neomu banjjak banjjak nooni booshuh no no no no no
Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun oh oh oh oh oh
Neomu jjarit jjarit momi ddeullyuh gee gee gee gee gee
O juhjeun nunbit (oh yeah~) oh joeun hyanggee (oh yeah yeah yeah~)

Okay, you lost it right about there.

Your hand fell from your mouth as you dropped backward to the floor in a violent fit of giggles, scaring the heck out of Seunghyun.

"[Name]-ah!?!" he shrieked, clutching a hand to his chest in shock as he spun to face you.

You could barely talk through your laughter but somehow you managed to gasp out, "W-What the h-hell was that?!"

"Nothing!" he shouted defensively.

"Really? Cuz it looked an awful lot like this~" you stood on shaky legs, did a quick imitation of his "dancing" before you were rolling on the floor in laughter again.

Seunghyun pouted at you, "I don't dance like this," he remarked, roughly copying your harsh imitation.

You sat up, wiping the tears from your eyes as you nodded with an amused smile, "Yes, yes you do."

Seunghyun crossed his arms over his chest, "Fine, then you do it...since apparently you know way more about dancing!"

You rolled your eyes at his childish stubborness but stood up anyway, not about to back down from a challenge, "Fine,"

Seunghyun eyed you carefully before walking over to his Ipod to restart the song, "Fine."

You smirked as the music began and immediantly put on your "cute" face before showing off your English (and your singing) skills, "Aha, listen boy~"

---extended ending---

"Seunghyun! We're back!"

There was no answer.

Minhwan turned to the others, "I'll go get him, he'll complain if we eat without him again,"

"Doubt it, he's probably sleeping...or with [Name]-ah..." Jonghun commented as he walked to the kitchen.

Hongki followed after and muttered under his breath, "Or sleeping with [Name]-ah~"

Minhwan turned to Hongki with narrowed eyes, "What?"

Hongki shrugged, swinging his arms around like a child, "I didn't say anything~"

Jaejin just laughed and high-fived Hongki when Minhwan walked away.

"Seunghyun! We're gonna eat~!!! Seunghyun!"

Minhwan's ears caught the sound of singing and his eye brows furrowed. Was that you? And Seunghyun?

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby

 With great caution Minhwan opened the door and nearly died.

Both you and Seunghyun were dancing and singing to 'Gee' acting like complete idiots.

Minhwan was going to drag both of you out of the room to eat but his devious little mind came up with a better idea.

He pulled out his phone and started recording.

---extention of the extended ending---

"Where's Seunghyun-ah?"

Minhwan smirked evily and carefully slid his phone across the table.

Hongki looked confused but he took the phone without question, Jaejin and Jonghun gathered around him as he pressed play.

The sound of their loud laughter made you and Seunghyun reluctantly stop dancing to Abracadabra and leave the room before a winner was chosen, opting to go find out the reason for the sudden laughing.

"What's going on?" Seunghyun asked, wanting to be in on the joke.

You popped out from behind him and looked curiously at the giggling Hongki who had one arm behind his back.

"Nothing~"

And with a shrug both of you raced back to Seunghyun's room to finish the dance-off.

Blissfully unaware, that Minhwan had posted a new video on his twitter.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heheheheehehe~!

Minhwan, you little devil.

Hmm...I wonder who won the dance-off...

Anywaaay~

This was totally random, I was just randomly thinking about the song Gee and then Seunghyun and how much I want to see him full-on dance to it with Key.

Yeah, this really bad, I know.

Tomorrow's gonna be the Seunghyun's Birthday drabble. Since Korea's time is way different from mine (California) and tomorrow would be his birthday. I want to do a Reader's Birthday drabble too but I think I'm going to attempt to go with the year from now on...

Like, now in the story...it's August. And the plot I want for the reader's birthday would mean it needs to be Fall.

So maybe after Halloween or something.

(yes, I do intend to keep writing the story for that long.)

I should've made this like a 365 days type thing...but the "Infidelity" chapters mess that up so ehhh...=3=

Next time...hmm...who should I write about next time~?

>.<

Hehe there are probably a bunch of mistakes since I'm too tired to proofread but hey, don't forget to comment~!!!!!!!!!!

I LOOOOOOVE COMMENTS~!!! ~:DDDD