Because I Love You

Oh, Is it Love?

Calm down, you have nothing to worry about...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seunghyun knew that you were close to the other members.

You were personable, and got along well with all of them.

But he didn't know you were close enough to go and hang out with any one of them without him.

Which is why he was really suprised when he came to back to the dorm after a schedule and Hongki casually mentioned that you had stopped by.

"Huh? [Name]-ah was here? Why?"

Hongki shrugged as he grabbed some milk from the fridge.

"Dunno. Her, Jaejin and Minhwan went out though."

Seunghyun stiffened, "Eh?"

Hongki shook his head hurriedly, "Don't worry, you can trust [Name]-ah and Minhwan swore he was getting over her and Jaejin's just...there. I think it was just gonna be Minhwan and [Name]-ah but then Jaejin heard where they were going and tagged along or something. Eh." Another shrug.

Seunghyun waved the elder off, "No no no, I'm not worried about...that." he cringed at the still painful memory of what happened with Minhwan even though it had been more than a few months since the incident occured.

"It's just..."

Hongki leaned on the kitchen counter and rose a brow, "What?"

Seunghyun shrugged, "Nothing...I just feel weird that she went with them and didn't ask me along..."

Hongki blinked owlishly at the younger male before his lips spread into a devious grin, "Aw~! Is Seunghyunnie jealous~?"

Seunghyun grimaced at the word and pouted childishly at his hyung, "No," he huffed, "It's just..." sigh, "...weird. I didn't know she was that close with them..." he trailed off scratching the back of his neck idly.

Hongki's face scrunched in confusion, "She's always been close friends with everyone. I consider her a close friend of mine too."

Seunghyun nodded, "I know she's close with you all...but I didn't know she was close enough to hang out with you guys without me there," he shrugged, trying to shake off the uneasy feeling that was settling in the pit of his stomach.

Hongki laughed, "You're getting worked up over nothing, really. Calm down."

Seunghyun puffed out his cheeks, "I'm not jealous,"

Hongki stifled a snicker, "Did I say you were?"

Seunghyun blinked for a moment before letting his head drop to the kitchen counter, "Oh my God, I'm so jealous..."

Hongki laughed and pat Seunghyun's back, "You don't need to be, really. Stop being such a drama queen."

Seunghyun glared at Hongki, "You're calling me a drama queen?"

Hongki smiled and gave a hard pull of Seunghyun's hair, "Shut up~"

Seunghyun whimpered in pain and rubbed the back of his head, "Sheesh..."

Hours past and none of you had returned to the dorm, which only succeeded in making Seunghyun more anxious.

It was nearly 5 when Seunghyun decided to go out for a walk to get his mind off of things. He couldn't stop thinking about the fact you were hanging out with his friends.

He didn't mind the general idea. He liked that you were close with them. But...to go alone and hang out with his friends without him?

Seunghyun walked out of the dorm with a last minute call over his shoulder, "Hyung! I'm going out for a bit!"

"Don't care~!"

Seunghyun grinned and walked from the dorm.

He wasn't really conscious about where he was walking and somehow ended up in the shopping district. A smile spread across his face as his eyes caught sight of the music store that he first met you at. Huh. Looks like they hadn’t closed it yet. He began to walk towards the store but his eyes caught sight of something on the other side of the street.

You.

You, Minhwan, and Jaejin.

He froze in front of the music store and stared after the three of you who seemed to be having a really good time-if the way you and Minhwan were doubled over in laughter at whatever Jaejin was saying was anything to go by.

His teeth dug into his bottom lip as Minhwan and you leaned onto each other for support, as laughter racked your bodies.

Jaejin chuckled, pleased by the way he could make Minhwan and you laugh but stopped when he felt someone's stare. He looked across the street and saw Seunghyun.

He immediately grinned and waved him over.

Minhwan and you stopped laughing enough to notice Jaejin's waving. You both followed his gaze and caught sight of Seunghyun too.

You beamed, cupped your hands around your mouth and yelled, "SEUNGHYUN!" as you waved him over.

Minhwan joined in the flagging, happy to see his friend.

With reluctance Seunghyun crossed the street and joined the group.

You immediantly threw your arms around him in a hug but frowned when Seunghyun didn't hug you back fully.

"Seunghyun..." you pulled away enough so he could see your face, "What's wrong?"

He shrugged, gave a tired smile accompanied by the lame reply of, "Nothing."

You pursed your lips, not fooled by his fake smile, and turned to Jaejin and Minhwan, "Guys, we'll be right back...sorry."

Both shrugged said they didn't mind and you smiled gratefully at the two before dragging Seunghyun along.

"Seunghyun. What's wrong?"

It was less of a question and more of a demand.

Seunghyun opened his mouth to deny anything being wrong but you cut him off.

"Don't you dare say nothing. I know you too well."

He sighed and scratched his neck awkwardly, "It's just...you hanging out with my friends...without me..." he groaned, "I have no problem with it. I uh, I like that you're close with them but...argh-"

You stared at him in partial astonishment and partial amusement, "...you're...jealous...?"

He blushed, pouting, "No," he replied stubbornly. But he saw your unconvinced expression and tugged at his hair, "Yes. Yes. I'm jealous. Okay? Happy?"

You smiled and gently pulled Seunghyun's hands from his hair, "You have no reason to be jealous. I'm sorry though, I should‘ve told you..." you pressed your lips to his in a kiss.

As you pulled away Seunghyun grinned and you smiled back, taking his hand and leading him back to where Minhwan and Jaejin were waiting.

"Hey guys, do you mind if Seunghyun and I go for dinner separately?"

Jaejin started to whine that he was hungry too but Minhwan just slapped a hand over his mouth and grinned, "Sure thing [Name]-ah...Jaejin-hyung was just about to treat me to chicken anyway~"

Jaejin began to furiously shake his head, knowing where this was headed but you just laughed and thanked Minhwan with a smile.

Seunghyun's hand tightened its grip on yours as you began to pull him away.

"[Name]-ah,"

You smiled brightly, looking over your shoulder you replied, "Yeah~?"

Seunghyun's heart soared and he pulled on your hand, tugging you into his chest as he enveloped you in a warm embrace.

"Thank-you..." he whispered into your hair.

You smiled, arms wrapping around his lithe waist, "For what?"

He nuzzled your hair affectionately, "For everything...for being my everything..."

You blushed, giving a little laugh, "You're such a dork..."

"And?"

"I love you,"

He held you a little tighter, "I love you too. That's why I get so jealous and annoying...I'm sorry,"

You giggled, looking up at him with a knowing smile, "The jealousy may get a little annoying..."

Seunghyun pouted cutely and you laughed in response to his expression.

"But...it's okay because jealousy always ends up being really cute on you~"

He laughed, leaning his forehead against yours, "God, I love you so much..."

He had never said anything truer before in his life

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, the ending was a complete and utter fail. Huh.

Wellp, anyways...I'm back again with an update because last time all you lovely readers commented...well not all of you but most of you so yeah...anyway uhmmm yeah, what'd you think of the chappie? Hmmm~?

Pretty please update and tell me~! :DDD

Okay so guys, I'm thinking about starting a drabble series for.....the maknae.....of......B1A4. GONGCHAN~!!!

^^

I know, I know...you people who commented for Boyfriend and Kyuhyun are probably disappointed but don't get too sad because~!!!! I also plan to do a drabble series for Boyfriend and Super Junior in the future.

I'll start Gongchan's series soon as in, within the week then once I complete my Heechul fiction I'll start Boyfriend's. Then Super Junior's later on.

And for those of you who love this fic, don't worry about me forgetting it or taking a break because Seunghyun is my forever bias and I always put this story first because of that :) So, never fear :DDD

Comments are love <3