Jealousy and Sweet Kisses

Oh, Is it Love?

Only look at me...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You and Seunghyun sat inside a cafe, talking about random things that happened during the week, simply enjoying eachother's presence.

You idly sipped from your hot chocolate as Seunghyun talked about how much chicken Minhwan consumed the night before. You laughed, at Seunghyun as he began using wild hand gestures to accompany his story.

You looked behind Seunghyun to admire the night through the large pane of glass for a moment and caught sight of a girl who looked to be older than both you and Seunghyun. You blinked as you stared at her. She was stunning, far prettier than you and you were suddenly overwhelmed with insecurity. What if Seunghyun turned and saw her and thought she was prettier than you as well? Your head began filling with 'What-if's" and you felt like you were going to explode.

Fear clenched your heart and you averted your eyes back to Seunghyun but it was too late he already had seen you go tense and was immediantly worried.

"Are you okay, [Name]-ah?"

You nodded forcefully, placing your hot chocolate back on the table.

"Really?" he asked, unsure.

You nodded once more, "I'm fine! Never been better!" you assured with a forced laugh.

He blinked, confused by your behavior when suddenly the girl you saw earlier began walking to your table. In a split second defensive action, you threw your napkin at Seunghyun's face. He waved his hand over his eyes, slapping the balled up napkin away from his face and accidentally hitting the girl as she was walking by.

"Oh, sorry!" Seunghyun said turning to her quickly.

You glanced nervously between the two as the girl smiled sweetly at Seunghyun, "It's alright..."

Seunghyun flushed a light pink, "Umm...yeah well, I'm really sorry, Noona,"

She nodded, "It's alright really, you didn't hurt me...anyway," she glanced at you who was glaring at her and quietly backed away with a final, "I'll leave you to your date then. Bye~"

Seunghyun replied with a casual, "Bye," as he turned back to face you.

You let your head drop to the table with a groan and Seunghyun grew alarmed.

"[Name]-ah! Are you okay!?"

You shook your head against the table surface and Seunghyun gave a nervous chuckle.

"A-Are you sure?"

You banged your head against the table again and went to do it a third time but Seunghyun grabbed your head before you could.

"Calm down! Don't do that! What's wrong?!"

You frowned at him, "You like that other girl!"

He blinked owlishly at the accusation, "What?"

"She was gorgeous, c'mon!"

He nodded slowly, "She was...so?"

"So! You're gonna fall in love with her and leave me and go move to friken Alaska or some crap and get married and have 200 kids and forget about me and-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa there [Name]! Slow down...why would I fall in love with her when I have you?"

"Cuz she's way prettier!"

He shook his head and held your face in his hands, "She can't even compare to you..."

"But-"

He shook his head again, with more force, "No. She can't. Plus, I'd never live in Alaska. It's too cold."

You smiled slightly, your cheeks slightly pink from his compliments.

"Really?"

"Really."

You grinned a little wider and Seunghyun returned the smile, pinching your flushed cheeks slightly.

"You're so cute when you're jealous, [Name]-ah~!"

You blushed darker and slapped his hands away, "Shut up~"

You happily took a long drink from your hot chocolate before gently placing the cup back on the table.

Seunghyun stared and you and you blinked at him after noticing his gaze, "Yes?"

Seunghyun pointed to you, "There's something..." he slowly began to lean over the table and cup your face, you blushed darkly as his breath fanned across your cheekbones, "...right...there..." his warm lips pressed against yours before sliding to the corner of your mouth. His heated, smooth tongue darted from his mouth to away the bit of cream that lingered at the corner of your mouth before returning to its place back in his mouth. You shivered and Seunghyun pressed another sweet kiss to your lips before pulling away and leaning his forehead to yours, "...got it..." he breathed.

You let out a shuddering breath, one who hadn't realized you'd been holding, and tried to calm your frantically racing heart.

"T-Thanks..." you stuttered as he sat back down.

He gave a satisfied grin after his lips slowly,  "I love whipped cream~"

Oh my God...he is going to be the death of you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 So orginally this was supposed to be a jealousy themed drabble with a jealous you...but then it turned into a fluffy drabble with a slightly y Seunghyun at the end.

Hmm...these drabbles always end up way different then intended. Seriously.

But I kinda like the way this turned out...sorta.

I dunno...

What'd you guys think? COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW!!!!!

Sorry if my updates aren't frequent by the way...I have a lot of work to get done before school starts...and yeah.

Please comment! It makes me sad when you no comment!