Bad Day?

Oh, Is it Love?

You always know just how to cheer me up...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

You've all had one of those days right?

The type of day where nothing goes right.

Where you wake up late, get to school late, spill half your lunch on your uniform, mess up on your presentation, trip in the halls? The days when all the stuff falls out of your backpack as your leaving school? Those ish days when you forgot your umbrella at home 'cause you were rushing then it rains?

Yeah, that's how today was.

You were not  in a good mood.

Far from it, actually.

You were in the process of walking home in the rain when suddenly the cold water stopped hitting your body and something warm was draped across your shoulders.

You turn around and see none other than Seunghyun grinning down at you.

"Hey~!"

You stare at him, then note that he's holding an umbrella to shield you from the rain and that the thing across your shoulders is his blazer.

You try to shrug it off and return it to him so he won't catch a cold but he demands that you wear it. So you give in and wear it, liking how big it is on you and how it smells just like him.

But that's when you trip, fall, and scrap your knee on the pavement. Seunghyun immediantly proceeds to freak out, asking if you're alright because the cut's bleeding and you look like your going to cry.

You just shake your head as you stand up and snap, "No I'm not okay!"

He stares up at you, still kneeling on the pavement where you once crouched, shocked at how you snapped at him.

"I'm having a really ty day! First I woke up late and my teacher had a fit! Then at lunch, I spilt my soup all over my uniform! Then during history I was giving a presentation and I forgot the last part of my thesis and failed. I tripped in the hallway and hit my head on someone's locker! Then just when I thought the day was over everything falls out of my backpack as I'm leaving the school! And now it's-"

You stop in the middle of your rant seeing as Seunghyun had burst out laughing.

You flushed in both embarrassment and rage before attempting to storm away but Seunghyun catches you in a hug from behind before you get too far. He presses his face into the crook of your neck as his arms tighten around your waist.

"I'm sorry, [Name]-ah, I shouldn't have laughed..."

You mutter something along the lines of 'hell yeah you shouldn't have'.

He stifles a chuckle and presses closer to you as the rain hits you both, "But...you know, everyone has those bad days...you shouldn't get so worked up over it. I mean, back when I first joined FT Island a lot of fans were unhappy because they really liked the member before me. So I'd get really upset, feeling like it wasn't worth it, then I'd cry about it but then I'd get up and try harder. I'd try harder to do the best I could so that people won't be disappointed with the loss of the other member. I had a lot of bad days during that time, a lot...I didn't let it get to me and now, look." He notices that he's rambling and he laughs quietly before adding, "The point is...it's just one off day, you can't let that ruin your spirits,"

You give a reluctant sigh and turn around in his arms, pressing your cheek to his damp chest as you begim wonder how you got so lucky.

"You're right," you mutter begrudgingly.

Seunghyun grins before singing, "What was that? I didn't hear you~!" he cups a hand around his ear, waiting for you to repeat it but you just smack his hand away with a roll of your eyes.

"Don't push it, Hyun,"

He keeps smiling before hugging you tighter and placing a kiss on your forehead.

"You feel better now?"

You give in and smile back, "Yeah, thanks..."

He kisses you softly causing you to wrap your arms around his neck.

Both of you are so into the embrace that neither of you notice that it stopped raining.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bad days made better by Song Seunghyun.

Curse you silent readers!!!!

Please, please comment!

I'm begging you! *begs*

Haha, well not really but I really want to hear what you think of this series~! Please comment~!