Fight?

Oh, Is it Love?

I don't even know why we're acting this way...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You honestly could not remember what the fight had been about and neither could Seunghyun but that didn't stop either of you from ignoring the other. Both of you were undeniably prideful and childish, meaning neither of you were ready to just ignore your ego and apologize.

While you pouted alone in your room, Seunghyun went and tightened the lid to every jar in your house. An hour past and your stomach was growling. With great reluctance you went downstairs to make yourself a peanut butter and nutella sandwich. You walked into the kitchen and made sure to ignore the Seunghyun on the couch in the other room.

But the moment you tried to open the jar of nutella your heart sank. Because the jar refused to open.

You cursed, biting down hard on your bottom lip as you begged the jar to open. Giving up, you tried to open the other jar only to have the same thing happen. "Oh, c'mon!" you pleaded quietly to the jar to no effect.

Nervously, you peered into the living room, seeing Seunghyun watching TV with a pout set on his lips. Your pride ached as you held the jar in your hands, standing in the doorway.  Seunghyun didn't even seem to notice you even as you cleared your throat.

"Seunghyun..."

Said male lazily turned toward you, a rather bland expression on his usually bright face.

Swallowing your last ounce of pride, you pushed out your arms and held the jar in front of you.

Seunghyun smirked, "Oh, you need me now don't you?"

"Just open the jar."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It hurts me not to write.

Sigh, but hopefully everything will be back to normal soon-cuz I'm supposed to get a new laptop today... hopefully *crosses fingers*

Thanks for all your comments, even though I can't reply properly I want you to know that I read and appreciate every single one. Also to the reader who said she read all of these chappies yesterday, I applaud you because that is quite the accomplishment.

Thanks so much for all your kind words my dear lovely readers.

I know this is going to sound lame and slightly creepy but I love you all. Even if you're just a silent reader. I wuv you~!

Comments are LOVE~!