Infidelity? (Part One)

Oh, Is it Love?

What have I done?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You wanted to learn how to play an instrument.

Not just any though, you wanted to learn how to play the drums.

When you mentioned this to Seunghyun, he seemed excited enough. He told you that he'd try to help you learn even though he couldn't play the instrument himself.

But he had to leave for a schedule so you were left alone at the dorm with the other members of FT Island.

Minhwan saw you messing with chopsticks in the kitchen and drumming against the tabletop. When he asked what you were doing you blurted out your aspiration of learning how to play. He nodded as you began to ramble about how cool the drums were before he offered to help teach you, and you agreed with enthusiasm. I mean, why wouldn't you? Minhwan was great at playing the drums. So with that, the two of you went down to the recording studio where he practiced.

You took a seat behind the drum set and grinned, carefully twirling the drumsticks in your hands.

"So...what do you want to learn?"

You gave a shrug before you turned to him with a bright grin, "I dunno~! Anything easy would be great!"

He gave a slow nod, "Alright...hey, move to the edge of your seat, will you?"

You blinked innocently before cautiously scooting up as Minhawn walked behind you, "Like this?"

He smiled a bit as he took a seat behind you, his legs on either side of yours, his hands holding yours, with his chin resting on your bare shoulder.

"Just like that,"

You were stiff and uncomfortable, not at all liking that you were practically sitting in his lap.

"U-Uhm...Minhwan-oppa...don't you think it'd be better if-"

He paid your words no heed, he just grasped your hands tighter and began guiding your hands as they beat the drums to the rhythm of some song you couldn't remember the name of.

You swallowed thickly, trying to pay attention to what he was "teaching" you but you couldn't concentrate when his chest was pressed up against your back.

"Look. Minhwan I-"

You had turned to him as you were speaking, which was a big mistake because as soon as you turned Minhwan took the oppurtunity to crash his lips to yours.

You froze, eyes wide, as Minhwan continued to kiss you even though you gave no response.

THUMP

You tore yourself away and looked to the empty doorway where a book lay, sprawled after having been thrown down so harshly.

You felt your heart sink as you roughly pried yourself away from Minhwan and walked to where the book was.

You cursed under your breath with tears clouding your vision.

You read the title and began to cry.

You could practically hear his voice in your ears as he said, "I figured the best way to learn would be if we learned how to play together!"

How to Play: The Drums

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

*sniffle*

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO SEUNGHYUN?!!

Oh, and if you're wondering that last thing in italics is the super lame title of the book.

Okay, so the next chapter will pertain to this. I think I'll just call each chapter that relates to this "Infidelity?"

There will probably just be 2-3 parts to this lil scenario. Then it'll be all fluffy and happy again. I promise~!!

Please leave a comment or else I'll hold off updating MWAUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!

Naw, not really...but comments make me wanna write more ^^