Accident or Not...You're Still a ert.

Oh, Is it Love?

Did that really just happen...?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seunghyun was bored.

So, he naturally decided to go bug his favorite hyung, Hongki. But mere moments after he walked into the kitchen and started poking him repeatedly despite the elder's obvious annoyance, there was a knock at the door.

"I got it!" Minhwan yelled from the living room. Not even a minute ater he yelled again, "Seunghyun! It's [Name]-ah!"

Seunghyun immediantly stopped poking Hongki to grin and yell, "HI [NAME]-AH~! I'm in the kitchen~!" and as soon as the words left his lips, he returned to poking a very irritated Hongki.

"Quit it!"

"I dun wanna~"

You walked into the kitchen and laughed at the sight of Hongki trying to slap away a giggling Seunghyun.

"Now you know what I have to deal with, ne, Oppa~?" you teased.

Hongki pouted, "Deal with!? I friken live with him, dammit!"

You laughed some more and Minhwan quietly entered the kitchen behind you wearing an amused smile.

"Maybe you should take him, [Name]-ah, we're not sure how much longer hyung can last~"

Seunghyun's eyes lit up and he attempted to run to you and engulf you in a hug so he could beg you to do as Minhwan suggested but this is where everything went wrong.

Hongki wanted revenge.

So he stuck his foot out as Seunghyun was running and tripped him.

Your arms were open for the oncoming hug and so when Seunghyun tripped, not only did he fall onto you but his face was pressed onto an awkward area.

Yup, his face landed right on your modest chest.

The both of you collapsed to the floor in an ungraceful heap, too shocked to move a single muscle.

Minhwan was blushing a new shade of red, trying desperately to avert his eyes and looking like he was going to explode any second while Hongki was happily laughing his off, doubled over on the floor.

Your eyes were wide and it took a moment to process everything but, what felt like eternity to you and Seunghyun was only a few seconds in actuality.

Almost immediantly after roughly hitting the tile of the kitchen you hurriedly grabbed Seunghyun by his shoulders and pushed him away from you with a shriek of, "WHAT THE !?! YOU ERT!"

Seunghyun blushed a million shades of red as he waved his arms about, making Hongki laugh louder and you blush harder yourself.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! I SWEAR!"

You crossed your arms over your chest and shouted, "ERT!"

Jonghun and Jaejin ran into the kitchen, looking frightened.

"What the hell's going on!?" Jonghun asked, desperately confused.

Hongki wiped his eyes and managed to giggle out, "Seunghyun totally just put his face in [Name]-ah's s~"

He began cracking up once more leaving Jonghun and Jaejin to blush darkly and look curiously at the younger teen who was still kneeling on the floor.

"It wasn't on purpose!" Seunghyun cried.

"Like hell, it wasn't! You !"

"It was an accident! I swear! Hyung tripped me!!!" he whined back, pointing at Hongki.

You blinked, arms falling from your chest slowly as you turned your gaze to the still laughing vocalist, "You...tripped...him...and made him fall on...me?"

Hongki stopped laughing as a murderous aura filled the room, its source was none other than you.

"H-Heh...listen [Name]-ah, I uh, you know how annoying Seunghyun c-can be a-and...and...OHMYGOD [NAME]-AH PUT DOWN THE PAN! JESUS, DON'T GET NEAR ME!"

...

Minutes later Hongki was beaten to a poor pulp of his former being and you were sitting in the living room with Seunghyun and the other members, still twitching with anger.

"I can't believe he even...ugh!"

Seunghyun shrugged, leaning back into the couch, "Well, I didn't mind it~"

You gaped at him in absolute horror.

He blinked, looking back at you in innocence, "What? Your s may be small but they're still really sof-"

You stomped out of the living room, "That's it. I'm leaving. Later Oppas!"

Seunghyun clutched his bruising and bleeding nose, "Damn, she's got a mean punch...owwww~"

Minhwan sighed, "You're an idiot....you and Hongki both."

Seunghyun just narrowed his eyes at his friend,"You're just jealous cuz you didn't get to feel [Name]-ah's s~" he concluded haughtily.

...

Great.

Now he has a bloody, swollen nose and a black eye.

Hongki was so gonna pay for this.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting in a while :\

I had family come in and so, yeah it was a big deal. On Friday I had stayed the night at my friend's house, Saturday had a party at my house for my familia and then Sunday I went to Knotts Berry Farm with that same family that came in. It was really fun and I attempted to update last night after I got back from Knotts but my mom got all bleh and stuff so I couldn't. Then this morning I had freshman orientation and all that loveliness.

So yeah, I got kinda busy...sorry.

And also, this drabble was so random for me.

I was reading a Naruto comic a couple of days ago (NejiTen comedy comic) and at one point something similar to this scenario happened and it was hilarious and yeah. I wrote this.

But...this isn't nearly as funny or epic.

AND I STILL CAN'T SPELL JONG----'s NAME! Is it Jonghun or Jonghoon!? O.O I'm so confused on that! I see it spelt both ways and I'm just like =.= what?

Bleh.

I wanted to come back and write something amazing but what I wrote wasn't at all like how I wanted it to be.

*sigh*

Sowwy people~

I'll try to write better next drabble *face of determination*

Oh and also, please don't let the crappiness of this drabble prevent you from commenting!

Comments are love~!

So...COMMENT PLEASE!