Sick

Oh, Is it Love?

What happened to, 'I never get sick'?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"[Name]-ah...what are you doing here?"

You leaned against the doorframe and smiled a bit, "Jonghun-oppa called me and told me about how my boyfriend was sick but he had too much pride to call me and let me know about it~"

Seunghyun's already flushed face darkened a shade and he attempted to bury himself in his comforter, "I'm not sick, just tired, you can go now..."

You rolled your eyes, slipping off your backpack as you walked over to him.

You tugged on his blankets, trying to pull them away from him but he just squealed and shouted, "Seunghyun's not here today!"

You huffed, sitting on the bed next to him, "I was just trying to return the favor..."

Seunghyun's head peeked out from under the navy comforter, "What favor?"

You smiled a bit, looking over at him, "You came over and cheered me up while I was sick, remember?"

He blinked, he did remember...but he didn't think you would.

You laughed suddenly, "You told me you were related to superman but here you are, lying sick in bed with the flu~"

He pouted at you and you just leaned over and pressed a kiss to his heated cheek.

"I was just kidding, don't get all upset about it~"

Seunghyun rolled onto his side, "You shouldn't have done that..."

"Done what?"

"Kissed me..."

"Why?"

"What if you get sick too?"

You shrugged, "I'm special, I never get sick...I'm like, related to superman~"

He tried to glare at you for teasing him but a fit of coughing ruined that.

"Omo, are you okay?" you asked, leaning over him. He nodded, eyes watering as he coughed violently. You rubbed his back and reached into your backpack to pull out a bottle of water and hand it to him.

After he calmed down you once again reached into your backpack.

"Oppa also told me about how you've been playing video games since you can't really do much else in your state and soooo~ I got you this~"

You pulled out a plushie, a red stuffed 'Angry Bird'. Seunghyun grinned widely and sat up as he saw it, a raspy laugh falling past his chapped lips.

"Aw, that's so awesome~! Thanks [Name]-ah~! I love it~"

You smiled, tossing it at him and watching how his face lit up when he realized it made noises too.

"I love you~" he cooed, pressing his lips to your cheek for a brief moment--seeemingly forgetting about possibly getting you sick--before falling back onto the bed and rolling around as he held his new toy to his chest.

You laughed at the strange sight, shaking your head, "I thought you were sick~"

Seunghyun grinned at you from his place on the bed, "Play now, be sick later," he replied, sticking his tongue out at you.

All you could do was laugh.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In case any of you are wondering where Seunghyun got his Angry Bird plushie...

Huhu~

Oh, so I heard about Seunghyun and the rest of FT Island catching the flu :( {I hope they get better soon~! FT Island Hwaiting~!}

But anyway, that kind of inspired this drabble...kinda...sorta...almost but not really...

Anyway, please comment~! Comments are love~! :)