Crushing His Pride

Oh, Is it Love?

It's your fault for being prettier than me!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seunghyun and you sat in the living room flipping through the channels on TV aimlessly.

Then the screen flashed and your eyes lit up at the show that was playing, "LOOK! SEUNGIE! IT'S MAKNAE REBELLION! LOOK! LOOK!"

Seunghyun blinked from his daydreaming and turned to the eager you that was tugging on his arm before sharply turning to the TV to silence your yelling.

"OMO! IT'S SHINEE!!!"

You jumped from the couch and bounced up and down like a school girl. Even though it was a rerun you hadn't seen this episode before!

"Since when are you a Shawol?"

"Shh!"

He sighed and leaned his head on his palm, trying to focus on the show...but as soon as he saw which episode it was, he stiffened and paled.

Oh, crap.

He'd done a pretty good job of being manly around you...but now, all his hard work would be for nothing.

"H-Hey! [Name]-ah, wanna go to the park? It's a beautiful day! C'mon I'll get your jacket!"

He frantically tried to pry you away from the sight of the TV but you slapped his hand away, "Later, I wanna watch this!"

"But it's so nice outside!!!" he whined, attempting to use puppy dog eyes but that tactic didn't work since you refused to look at him.

"Omo! Is that really Yunhwa-oppa?! What's up with his legs!? They're sooo skinny! I'm jealous!"

Just as Seunghyun feared, you were completely immersed in the show, no matter how hard he tugged you, you wouldn't budge.

Well, that's it.

Game over.

He can kiss his pride good-bye~!

Seunghyun's teeth worried his lower lip as cute, little, girl!Yunhwa was dismissed.

He gave one more futile beg to leave but you ignored him completely.

Then the TV Seunghyun stepped onto the walkway and Seunghyun fell to his knees and hung his head in shame.

1...2...3

You were shocked into silence for a few moments before you laughed and began to shout.

"OH MY GOD! SEUNGHYUN! YOU'RE SO PRETTY! OMO! LOOK AT YOUR LEGS!"

Seunghyun reluctantly glanced at the screen, narrowed his eyes at his picture with unexplained annoyance--even though, in all honesty, it had been really fun to cross-dress.

"You're so pretty, Hyun~"

His pride deflated.

"I mean, really...you can wear those gold tights better than I can," you added with a whistle, "I bet if you went out in public like that guys wouldn't notice that you were a guy and they'd hit on you,"

He turned to glare at you, his pride as a man was already crushed...was it really necessary to stomp all over it like that?

-----extended ending----

"Nice y dance Hyun~! Shake them hips!"

"Okay! I get that I'm pretty as a chick but can you stop yelling at the TV! The real thing is right here!"

You gave a laugh that made Seunghyun pout childishly at you.

After your laughter died down you turned toward him with an innocent stare as an idea dawned upon you, "Neh...Seunghyun...I have a question..."

An uneasy feeling stirred in his stomach and the look you were giving him, "What...?"

"How come you don't ever cross-dress for me?"

"WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT!?!?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have no idea where this came from.

Okay, I lie...I kinda do cuz some awesome commenter gave the suggestion of Seunghyun cross-dressing in a drabble. So...this happened.

Not exactly what I intended to write but...it's...certainly something.

Sorry that it's not my best! *hangs head in shame* OTL

Please leave a comment anyway!