I'm Back~

Oh, Is it Love?

Welcome back...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

He'd been away for forever,  well okay that's not true...it was only a few weeks but,  for you, it was still far too long. You never did get used to having him travel so often.

Without him and his stupid antics, you noticed, life was a little bit boring.

Even if he texted you and called you, it just wasn't the same as having him in your arms and being able to hear his voice.

So imagine how excited you were when one afternoon (when he was supposed to be in Hong Kong) you opened the door and saw him standing there grinning at you?

As soon as your mind registered that it really was Seunghyun standing in the doorway you immediantly jumped into his arms and kissed him.

You pulled away and smiled a bit when Seunghyun leaned down so your foreheads still touched, "What are you doing here?"

He smiled at you and twirled a piece of your hair around his finger, "I just wanted to surprise you~"

You laughed quietly, "Well you did a good job then,"

"So, since I'm so awesome...I think I deserve a kiss, don't you?"

"You're so-"

"Poppo~?"

He puckered out his lips and you gave in because you've always had a sweet spot for his cuteness.

The kiss you gave him was sweet, chaste, and innocent. Nothing more, nothing less.

But then Seunghyun smiled slyly as he leaned down to capture your lips with his in a deeper kiss, one that you responded to eagerly because you missed his kisses as much as he missed yours. He kissed back with just as much urgency and passion as you did, pulling your much smaller body toward him as the two of you stumbled into the house. Seunghyun swiftly kicked the door shut behind him before spinning you around to pin you to the door, caging you in with his body.

How your sweet, little kiss turned into something like this you would never know but you most certainly didn't care at the moment.

You barely had a chance to pant out, "Welcome back," before your lips were captured again and you lost the ability to think clearly.

It was a simple embrace that started on the front porch and ended in your bedroom.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I'll leave it up to you to decide what happened in the bedroom, kay?

Comment please~!