Totally Random

Oh, Is it Love?

Just how do you roll?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So...Hyun....I was watching a re-run of Maknae Rebellion..."

Seunghyun's head snaps toward you at the mention of the show and he furrows his eyebrows in confusion, "Neh...what about it?"

"You kissed Jonghun-oppa~"

Seunghyun blanched, choking on the air he was breathing and began to blush furiously while waving his hands about in a frantic manner.

"It was for the show, I swear!"

You smirked a little, amused by how he was freaking out, "Oh...for a second I was wondering about yoouuu~"

Your boyfriend gapes at you and quickly yells out, "I DON'T ROLL THAT WAY!"

You burst out laughing as he repeats his words with little hand gestures: pointing to himself for a second before shaking his head in a frantic manner before he rolls his hands and points to the right.

In between giggles you manage to gasp out, "But you kissed him twice!!"

Seunghyun's jaw dropped, at a loss for words...unable to retaliate because it was the painful truth.

"I...I..."

You snickered a bit at his lost expression, you were just messing with him of course. You saw the uncomfortable look on his face when they "rewound" the kiss scene. You knew he didn't want to kiss his hyung. (But from the looks of it Jonghun certainly didn't mind XP)

But you'd be the first to admit that seeing him all embarrassed was kinda funny not to mention absolutely adorable.

After torturing the poor boy with your playful banter for a bit longer you relented and deciding he needed a reward you happily sauntered over to him and began to toy with the bow-tie he was wearing.

"[N-Name]-ah?"

You smirked.

"I'm gonna have a lot of fun reminding you what team you really swing for~"

...

"You don't have to rem-oh, God..."

Nevermind, you can remind him all you want.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't ask me.

I totally wrote this on whim (watching Maknae Rebellion right now) But in my defense. I did say this series was gonna be about random moments in your relationship! I never said they'd match up right or go together at all~!

But...let's just say this takes place before all that drama with Minhawn...just cuz, well yeah.

Well...nevermind you people can think what you want.

It's "your" relationship anyway XD

Let me know what you thought pleaaase~

I love getting comments~!

Oh, and is it Jonghoon or Jonghun? I've seen it spelt both ways and it's bothering me cuz I don't know which to use! And I wasn't bashing him when I said it looked like he didn't mind, I was just referring to the fact that during the rewind he was just more like wtf, whatever come on honey~ and Hyunnie was more like omfg not again!! No!!!!

Hehehehehehehehehe~

I have to sleep now, it's nearly 2am. Omfg, just thought of JoKwon and JinWoon.

It's official.

K-Pop is taking over my mind.

Thought I was gonna say life? Well...

Psh...life...what life? T_T

I am a master of doing nothing~!!! MWUAHAHAHHHAAHHAAHHAHA~!

Yeah, okay I'll go sleep now. Nighty night world~!
 

Don't forget to COMMENT~!!!