Baking?

Oh, Is it Love?

Never again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It all started with Seunghyun whining about wanting cake.

Then you made the mistake of offering to bake him one.

Somehow you and Seunghyun ended up standing in the middle of FT Island's kitchen, cake supplies littering the counter and you two adorning cutesy, bright colored aprons. You mentally sighed, how were you supposed to bake a cake with Seunghyun? The boy was one of the clumsiest people you knew. You walked over to the counter without a word, deciding that he could just sit and watch while you did the baking. That would save you a lot of headache.

"So...what do I do [Name]-ah~?" he asked eagerly, hyperly bouncing next to you as you began pouring cake mix into the mixing bowl.

Ignoring him, you continued doing your own thing, adding eggs and water to the mix.

Seunghyun just pouted and sat on a stool impatiently but when you took out the electric mixer he immediantly hopped out of his seat and snatched it from you.

"What's this~?"

"Seunghyun, give it back!"

He plugged it in, tuning out your yelling and switched the power to the highest level as he lowered it into the mix.

Cake mix flew from the bowl, splattering Seunghyun and shocking him, making him drop the mixer. You reached out to grab the bowl but the still alive mixer had tipped it over and the mix hit your face as it toppled to the floor.

You glared at Seunghyun, who was staring at the mess on the floor completely stunned.

"I hate you."

Seunghyun turned to with a sheepish grin, "Heh...sorry! Wanna try again? Second time's the charm, ya know?"

You rolled your eyes, removing your apron in one quick movement, "Not happening, now you have fun cleaning the mess. All. By. Yourself~" you replied, sticking your tongue out at him.

Seunghyun gaped at your retreating form, "What?! No! [Name]-ah~!!!!"

"Seunghyun-ah..."

He stiffened at the sound of his name and turned to face his hyung, wearing a scared expression, "H-Hey Hongki-hyung..."

"What. The. Hell. Is. This!?!"

"[NAME]-AH~!!!!! AHHH! NO GET AWAY FROM ME, HYUNG! AHHH!!! SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!!"

----extended ending----

Minhwan glanced over at you, who had just walked into his room, "You gonna save him...?"

You idly picked cake mix from your hair as Seunghyun's cries echoed through the dorm.

"...nope~"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so hmm, I'm pretty sure this was supposed to end up being something cute and sweet but it ended up like...this.

Hmm...I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not.

I can't see Seunghyun as a good cook for some reason. I just can't. I think it's pretty obvious with the way he totally just killed your almost-cake.

I'm not satisfied with this one...I liked the idea. But whenever I try to write something. I turn it in to crap. TT^TT

Well anyway~

What'd you guys think about it~?

LET ME KNOW IN A COMMENT~!!!! PLEASE~!!

p.s. isn't the picture friken adorable~? >///<