I looob chu~

Oh, Is it Love?

Your english really isn't all that great...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You knew Seunghyun really wanted to learn English. He'd always been telling you about how one day he'd master the language and take you to the States. And you decided not to crush his dreams by telling him you already spoke the language and your brother had taken you to the States on more than one occasion. You really admired Seunghyun's ambition to learn the language, you really did...but when he practiced it on you...you wanted nothing more than to high-five him...in the face...with a chair.

"[Name]-ah, you hab beautifrul eyes~"

Your eye twitched at his pronunciation and unable to ignore it you corrected him. But that just led to him throwing himself on the floor and whining about how English made his head hurt. 

"Then why do you try so hard to learn it?" 

"Because,"  he began, like it was the most obvious thing in the world, "It sounds super cool, duh~"

"With your pronunciation, it sounds really lame, actually~"

Seunghyun pouted, "It does not!"

"It does too~!"

"No! It sounds super y the way I speak English!"

"Not even..." you replied with a roll of your eyes.

Before you could blink you found yourself pinned underneath Seunghyun's form, he leaned down so his lips were at your ear as he whispered in English, "Oh...really?"

You swallowed thickly, unable to form a reasonable reply and Seunghyun smirked, rolling off of you with a gleam of triumph in his eyes. Realizing what happened you rolled onto your stomach and pressed your face into the comforter of the bed.

"Cheater..." came your muffled accusation.

Seunghyun laughed, rolling over next to you and throwing an arm around your shoulders. Nuzzling his face into your neck he murmured in his heavily accented English, "I loooob chuu~"

You couldn't help but to laugh, because really...his English was such a fail.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aishh....this was such a fail.

It sounded a lot better in my head, I think everything does cuz it happens with my art too...*sigh*

Well, I know that I think this drabble was a fail but what do you guys think of it????

And by the way, I was planning on doing (a) '1 year anniversary' chapter(s) when I got to ch. 50 but I think I'm going to hold it off till this story is actually a year old...or till I get to ch. 100. Yeah, I intend to stick around that long :DDD 

Anywaaaays please comment as always because comments are LOVE~!!! And authors need love too~

hank God I wroe his las week...I kinda had a fangirl sazz and si waer all over my keyboard and now I can' ye no more...gess which keys are broken? =.= sorry gys...doesn' look like i'll be able o rely o commens or dae anyime soon....sowwy~