I'm Sorry (Part 2/Final)

Oh, Is it Love?

There's nothing to forgive you for...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"[NAME]-AH~!!!"

You woke up with a start, tumbling from your bed in a tangle of sheets and landing, hard, on your back. Blinking away the dizzy feeling and attempting to ignore the throbbing in your skull you looked about your room for the source of the scream.

Your eyes landed on the face of Song Seunghyun who was perched on your bed, staring down at you with worried eyes and a little frown.

"Heh, didn't mean to scare you," he murmured with a short, sheepish laugh.

You shook your head slowly, his name falling past your lips, "S-Seunghyun," you didn't mean to stutter but his name felt so foreign on your tongue and you couldn't help it.

Seunghyun smiled slowly at you, "You've been ignoring me."

You opened your mouth to say something but no words came out because you knew it was the truth. You hadn't seen Seunghyun in more than a few weeks. Maybe even a month now. And it wasn't because he wasn't trying to see you, it was because you kept making excuses not to see him.

You were ashamed.

You had gotten so worked up over something so little and even though your brain understood the concept that your boyfriend was an idol and that he couldn't be as reliable as another man, your heart decided that being an idol meant nothing and the fact that he stood you up at all was too much for you.

In a swift movement, Seunghyun was off your bed and pulling you from the ground so he could hold you. He rested his chin on top of your head, "I'm sorry."

You shook your head against his chest, "No, it's-"

He squeezed you tightly, "Let me make it up to you."

You wanted to tell him no and you almost did but then his forehead was resting against yours and a desperate, "Please," was whispered across your face and you nodded.

"Alright."

Seunghyun, first, treated you to breakfast since you hadn't eaten and then after the two of you took a taxi and headed to the nearest amusment park. Seunghyun and you went on practically every single roller coaster at the park and Seunghyun even won you a stuffed Pikachu on one of the games.Not only that but the two of you had matching cat-eared headband. No matter where you went in the park, Seunghyun kept some kind of hold on you. Whether it was by holding your hand or draping an arm around your shoulders, he made sure everyone who walked by knew you were his.

On the way out of the park you discovered a photo booth and he and you took pictures. The first one with silly faces, the second one caught you off guard so both of you had on ridiculous expressions as you laughed at the previous photo, the third came with genuine smiles and cute peace signs, and right as the fourth picture was taken Seunghyun leaned down and pressed his lips to your cheek--catching you completely off guard.

You two wandered around a bit before Seunghyun decided he was going to buy dinner. You told him not to bother since he had already paid for both breakfast and the tickets for the amusement park.

"But we're both obviously hungry," he countered.

"Then let me pay."

"A real gentleman always pays~" he replied coyly, winking at you.

You rolled your eyes at him but smiled nonetheless.

Finally came the time when you two arrived at your house. Opening the door you stood back and leaned on your heels, "Would you like to come in?"

Seunghyun smirked, "Why don't I just stay the night~?"

You gave a laugh, "Sure, go ahead,"

Seunghyun gave a whoop of joy, jumping over the back of the couch and laying comfortably on his back before calling you over. You sat beside him but his arms wrapped around you and pulled you into him, hugging you close to his warmth and smiling against your hair.

"I love you,"

You smiled a bit, cheeks tinting a pale pink but, as you went to reply to him, Seunghyun turned you around in his arms so he could look at you in the eyes as he spoke.

"I really do, [Name]-ah, please know that. I really didn't mean to forget about our date. You should know how much you mean to me, I'd never just stand you up like that. Work just-ah! Why are you crying?"

Seunghyun frantically began to wipe away your tears, "I told you it was alright, Seunghyun. There's nothing for you to be sorry for, you're an idol. I know how it is. I just-"

Seunghyun's fingers stopped moving against your skin, "Then why were you ignoring me?"

You faltered, "B-Because..."

He sat up abrubtly, fear clenching at his heart, "Please don't. You're not going to bre-"

You sat up with him, hands gripping at his forearms as tears gathered in his eyes, "No! Never! Seunghyun I would nev-"

His head fell to your shoulder and his arms wrapped tightly around your form. His shoulders shook slightly and his breathing was uneven--the only evidence of his crying, "Don't leave me, I'm sorry. I...I love you."

"I'd never leave you, Hyun...I was just trying to say that I was only ignoring you because even though I understand your status and lifestyle, it still hurt me and I was ashamed that I let it bother me."

Seunghyun squeezed you, "I never meant to hurt you,"

"I know, Hyun, I don't blame you, I'd never blame you...it's just-"

Seunghyun pulled away just enough so he could kiss you. He poured out everything he could into that kiss and you gripped hard at his biceps to try and return the fervor. When air became necessary he pulled away, leaning his forehead on yours.

"I love you,"

With a shy smile you replied, "I love you too,"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I felt bad about being such a bummer and writing such sadness. So I wrote this to give everything a happy ending.

This is actually the second time I wrote this chapter.

The first time, I was all happy and proud but then my computer ate my writing and for hours I could not be on this website 'cuz I was so ticked off but then I got pocky and life became better and I decided to re-write this.

But it seriously, came out waaaay better the first time. *sigh*

Sorry for the iness >.<

Comment~?

By the way, I started a Super Junior drabble series keke, check it out~?