Lesson 27

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
#LuhyunA #XiuHyun #KrisNA #LayA (Hashtag the couple you ship in the comments)

Lesson 27: Feelings

 

"And it's not because you like her right?"

Silence..

Xiu Min stared at his best friend. He tried to read what Lu Han could've been thinking at the moment but nothing.. he couldn't pin the expression of Lu Han's eyes anywhere down. What was he thinking at the moment?

Xiu Min bursted out. "Wait.. I like Hyun a lot but not to that extent. I like her more as a sister nothing more and nothing less." Xiu Min said. Lu Han raised his brow at him before giving him a small smile. "That's good then." "Huh?"

"I will probably confess to her." Lu Han said as he patted the older ones shoulder and focused back onto his so called homeworks.

"That's good." Xiu Min said. "I think.." He muttered the last part to himself.

 

HyunA went straight to the dining hall were her grandfather already sat at. It wasn't all too quiet since all 4 boys were bickering. HyunA only swiftly glanced at them when she took a second look. The seat beside Lu Han, which was empty for a while now.. sat none other than a smiling bao-zi. He smiled at her with his trade toothy smile. "Hey, Hyun~" Without saying anything she walked over to the other side of the table. The guys went quiet when they watched what she was about to do. Even her grandfather and Eugene were curious. "I bet she is going to hit him." Lay whispered to Kris. "20 000 Won if not." "Deal." 

Xiu Min looked at HyunA with slightly widened eyes when she widened her arms and suddenly hugged him. *puff* "..."

It lasted for a good few seconds before she walked back to the other side, were her seat was supposed at. They looked at her for a while when she looked up at them. "Is something wrong?"

Lu Han glanced at him before tapping his chin. "This is interesting."

 

"Jong Sukie. Could I come with you next time?" HyunA asked when he turned to the petite girl beside him. They went out to buy some bubble tea before heading back to class. "If you were going back to England. Can I come with you?" 

"Hyunbak.." "It's nothing. I just miss you." HyunA said and smiled at him. She run ahead of him suddenly. "Kai wanted to play a game with me before class. Let's meet up later!" HyunA shouted and run away when they reached the school gate. 

Jong Suk titled his head at her weird behaviour.

 

"Hi, Kai!" Some girls said as the said guy walked by. Oh, how he loved being popular. He winked at them before waving them off with a small wave. Yep, he definitely liked it. *bam* As on cue someone destroyed his coolness when the person bumped into him. "Aish.. HyunA!" "Sorry." She said as she was about to walk away. He grabbed her hand before she could do so. "Woah, wait." HyunA looked at him. "I didn't see you for a while. Either I'm not here or it's always you hanging out with different guys." "So what?" She asked. Kai forced a grin. "You are coming with me." He said as he put his arm around her shoulder. "You know that personality of yours can also be confused with arrogance." HyunA furrowed her brows when he poked her forehead.

 

"Hi, is HyunA here?" Xiu Min asked as he saw a girl coming out of her class. She shaked her head. "She left with Kai and the others the minute the bell rang." The four boys looked at each other. "Does he want war!?"

 

HyunA looked in 'awe' as she watched behind the scenes of their photoshoot. "HyunA, c'me here." Chan Yeol called her. She looked at him as he was the only member who finished the solo photoshoot. "Hm?" "Give this Baek Hyun." She titled her head at him. "Just do it." He said as she he shooed her away. She walked towards Baek Hyun who sat comfortably in his eat. "Baek Hyun." She called out to him when he looked at her. "What?" His facial expression changed immediately when he looked at the mouse HyunA was holding. "EWKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Chan Yeol was laughing his off while Baek Hyun hysterically tried to shoo it away. Both the mouse and HyunA were titling their head.

"Yah, what are you guys doing to HyunA?" "Come here, HyunA." Kai called her when he pulled her towards him. He scrunched his nose at her. "Put it down first, will you?!" 

HyunA was playing with Kai's phone while he was being photographed. She flinched when it suddenly rung. She read the ID's name. HyunA wasn't sure what to do so she put it back onto his seat. It's not like she asked for permission to play with it anyway. 

Kai thanked the staff members before walking back to his seat. He took his bottle when he noticed that HyunA was staring at him. "What?" "Nothing. Your phone was ringing just now." "Did you check who it was?" He asked as he grabbed after his phone. HyunA shrugged. "I have to get this." He said as he nodded towards his phone. "You stay here. Don't you dare to move." He warned her before walking away. HyunA shrugged when she saw Baek Hyun walking towards her. "Hey, HyunA. Do you wanna do something funny?" Baek Hyun asked as he sat down in Kai's seat. She looked at him. "Do me a favor and give this Chan Yeol-" Baek Hyun was about to give her a plastic cockroach when Se Hun suddenly pulled her out of her seat. He dragged her away from the silly fight between Yoda and Bacon. "Yah, Se Hun-ah!!!"

"What flavour?" Se Hun asked as they stood in front of a beverage dispenser. HyunA shook her head. "I'm fine." "I didn't ask you if you want to drink. So what flavour?" "Peach ice tea." She answered.

 

Kai heaved a sigh. "Tae Yeon."

"What do you want now?"

"Look. I don't have time for this now. I'm at a photoshoot and my friend is waiting for me. Would you mind?" He said to the other person on the other line.

HyunA was slurping loudly on her can of ice tea when she walked by with Se Hun. The two stared at him while drinking. "Whatever, bye." Kai rolled his eyes when he realised that HyunA didn't do as told before hanging up. "Didn't I tell you to stay there?" "I was staying there. Se Hun pulled me here." HyunA explained. "I thought you dropped the 'ssi' only for me. Now you are on friendly terms with everyone?" Kai asked while staring at his friend. Se Hun chuckled. "Why? Are you jealous, Kai-ssi?" He teased before walking ahead of them. Kai rolled his eyes before turning back to HyunA, who made the loud slurp noises. "Would you mind?" "Eh, you want some?" She asked when she held her ice tea up to his face. 

He looked at her for a while before letting his head hung low. "Sometimes I have no idea how to hold a conversation with you." He said as he dragged her back to his photoshoot.

"We will grab something to eat before we head home, okey? And-" Kai turned around when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter