Lesson 28

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lesson 28: A Date with Lu Han

 

Lu Han just walked though he didn't know exactly where to. It was the voice he heard from behind him that reminded him that he wasn't alone. "Where are we going?" HyunA asked. She had problems with keeping up with his speed because of her heels. Outside of school Lay always forced her to wear them. So most of the time she was sitting in her room. Lol. Lu Han stopped and turned to her. She was wincing when she bend down to rub her right ankle. New shoes. All women knew the pain all too well, dear HyunA. (first world problems, I tell you)

Lu Han sighed before bending down. He helped her taking her shoes off. She looked up to him once he stood up again. He was holding her black heels when he looked also at her. "Let's get you a new outfit. You are not clubbing so what was Kris thinking?" Lu Han said more to himself though, he took her hand again and wanted to walk when she stopped him again. "What?" HyunA didn't move at all and stared at the ground. "Uhm.." Lu Han looked at her before letting go of her hand. "I only took your hand so you wouldn't disappear again." Lu Han said. HyunA shook her head. "That's not it.. my shoes." HyunA said when Lu Han looked at her feet. He facepalmed himself mentally. What was he getting so worked up about them holding hands? Wait. Why did he take her hand again anyway? Lu Han didn't also know and thought HyunA was about to ask the same thing, he was asking himself. 

Without a warning, he scooped HyunA into his arms before dragging her to the next label. Philipp Plein. She squealed only at the sudden move of him, while looking at his face features. The people around them looked at the couple and whispered: "How nice! A young couple!" "They look like models!"

Most of the people in the mall during this time were either students who were slacking off or women who threw the money of their hard working husbands out for new branded shoes or bags or both. So it was quite a nice sight to see a young couple here. 

Lu Han placed HyunA down in a seat when a sales assistant came to greet them. "How may I help you, Sir?" The male asked with a polite smile before glancing back at HyunA. "Get me the newest models you have for women. Sneakers preferably." "Yes, Sir. Right away." The male in a black suit was about to get the requested shoes when Lu Han spoke up again. "And one more thing: Stop staring at her." Lu Han said with a glare. 

The male came back and brought him the shoes. Lu Han didn't spare him a glance before taking the shoe boxes from him. He bend down to help HyunA put them on. She tried a few when she found the perfect ones. Black sneakers with a skull pattern and white soles. Lu Han gave her a thumbs up. "We will take them." He said before walking with HyunA to the cashier's desk. "Very well, Sir." The male said when he glanced at the place HyunA sat only a moment ago. They opened every freaking shoe box in the shop?! 

Lu Han chuckled when he glanced back at the sales assistant. "1,231,884.06 won, please." (1,200 US Dollars) HyunA was about to take out her purse, but it was Lu Han, who paid in the end. He already gave the woman behind the counter his card. "But-" HyunA was about to protest, but  Lu Han only ignored her and gave her the shoes. "Here."

 

Later on they found HyunA a new outfit. Which matched her new shoes. And again it was Lu Han who paid it all though HyunA insisted to pay for her clothes. She failed though. 

Soon she found herself sitting in front of him in a restaurant. "Order what you want." Lu Han said who flipped the menú himself. She knew already that he would pay in the end anyway. "Okey." And without protest she ordered a soup. Lu Han stared at her before turning to the waitress. "Add the rib steak to the lady's order." Lu Han smiled when the waitress nodded and walked away.

"Eat more." Lu Han commented while skimming through his phone to keep track of his company. HyunA only nodded before taking her phone out as well. 

 

From: bubbledict.oh

What are you up to?

Send: 3 mins ago

 

From: seal.lover0606

Eating out. You?

Send: 2 mins ago

 

From: bubbledict.oh

Ahh.. Practising.

Send: 1 min ago

 

From: seal.lover0606

What?

Send: online

 

"Hurry up!" Suho called him when the break was over. He quickly typed his answer before throwing his phone back into his bag.

 

From: bubbledict.oh

With my members - our concert tour will begin in a few days.

Send: offline

 

HyunA stared at the message. "bubbledict.oh is an entertainer?" She muttered. Lu Han was looking at her when his phone ringed. It was Lay. "Where are you guys?!" Lu Han rolled his eyes at Lay's outburst. "Eating out. Why?" "The old man is stressing. He wants to see his granddaughter before his business trip to Russia." Lu Han sighed. "Okey." "Hurry up!" Lay said and hung up. 

 

"Ah, HyunA-yah." Her grandfather smiled at her. "Did you have fun?" HyunA only nodded when Lu Han glanced at her. He looked back at Lay who sat at the other couch. He nodded. Lay knew what Lu Han was trying to say. They soon proceeded to the dining hall. It was quiet since neither of them talked. The blabber source called Xiu Min, who didn't eat with them because of his new found beau, Tae Yeon, was always the loud one. So today it was awfully quiet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter