Lesson 23

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lesson 23: Tokyo Trip

 

"I'll take it." Lay said when he took HyunA's suitcase. HyunA blinked at him before looking back at Jong Suk. He smiled at her. "We will see each other when you come back alright?" HyunA looked at him before he hugged her, "HyunA!" Kris shouted from over the car where Lay already put her luggage in.

"They don't seem to like me." Jong Suk said and chuckled. HyunA shook her head. "They are nice." HyunA said when she flinched. Lu Han stood suddenly beside her when he took her hand. "We gotta go." Is all he said before pulling her with him only glancing at Jong Suk. 

HyunA glanced back at Jong Suk, who only waved after her. "Don't forget it!" He shouted. Which also got the attention from Lu Han who was busy dragging HyunA to the car. HyunA nodded before continuing to follow Lu Han.

 

Jong Suk grinned to himself. "Aigoo, they wanna steal my Hyunbak from me." 

 

"I missed you, Jong Sukie. I missed you." She whimpered. 

Leaving 5 guys to stare at them. 

 

"Who are you?" Lu Han was the first one to ask. Jong Suk who sat beside HyunA opposite from them felt the icy atmosphere the 4 guys gave off. He nodded before smiling slightly. "I'm Lee Jong Suk. HyunA's childhood friend." "Oh, really." Lu Han said. "How come we don't know you?" Xiu Min asked with a not readable expression which he rarely had on. Jong Suk twitched a bit. "They piss me off. Who the do they think they are?!" Jong Suk thought while smling at them. "I studied abroad for 7 years." "And left her behind." Lu Han muttered. Jong Suk was only a tic away from punching each of them. "He didn't mean it like that." Kris said. Jong Suk looked at Kris, who thought he found one person who he didn't want to knock off, Kris smiled at him, "You ing left her alone." HyunA sat between them. "I just googled something about Kai. It's funny. Did you know that he eats chicken everyday? He even eats them as breakfast." They looked at her.

"I think HyunA is mad at us." Kris said who exited the restaurant first. "I don't care. I don't like that guy. He thinks he is all just because he is back again." Lu Han said and turned to Xiu Min who only nodded.

"What bugs me more is that he was quiet the whole evening." Kris said and pointed at Lay. Lay who was still in thoughts, looked at them. "That guy.. he looks familiar?"

 

HyunA still looked after where Jong Suk still stood at before looking to the front. "Jong Suk could have come with us." "We're poor." Lu Han said who played with his new bought iPad. HyunA raised an brow at him when Xiu Min tapped her. "The tickets were bought last minute I don't think there would be still avaiable seats." Xiu Min said and smiled at her when HyunA nodded.

 

And there she was on the plane on the way to Tokyo when she noticed a few empty seats. "There are our seats." Lay said who went ahead followed by Xiu Min, Lu Han and Kris. HyunA turned to a stewardess who helped the others with the arrangement of the seats. "Excuse me, are these seats free?" "Yes, Ma'am if you wish you can take the seat by the window?" "No, I'm fine. It's just.. it's not high season or is it?" "No, ma'am."

"He lied." HyunA thought and took a seat beside Kris while Xiu Min took a seat in between Lu Han and Lay. HyunA soon shook the thought off when her phone vibrated.

She smiled at the message before putting her phone back. 

 

"Someone speaks japanese?" Kris asked when he stared back at the lady at the counter. Lu Han shrugged only. "Don't look at me it was hard for me to learn chinese." Xiu Min said. Lay sighed before stepping forward pushing Kris aside. "Do you have any free tables?" He asked in japanese when the others stared at him. He shrugged. "I'm the fashionista of the group remember? I attended the Tokyo Fashion Show a few times." 

Xiu Min eyes widened. The menú had everything Japan could ever offer. "HyunA, what would you like?" Lu Han asked while flipping through the menú. So did the others. HyunA merely shrugged before closing it again. "Udon." He looked at her in disbelief. "Are you serious? You could also have gotten that in Seoul." HyunA shrugged. Lu Han sighed while rolling his eyes. "Cool, Hyun and I'm taking Udon!" Xiu Min exclaimed before waving the waiter excitedly over to them to take their orders. Kris chuckled when he got a call. He excused himself from the table and got up. HyunA looked after him before turning her attention back to Xiu Min who offered her japan's traditional drink.

 

Lay stared at the empty bottle before whining, "I want to go to my mommy!" "Mon cheríé!" Lu Han looked seductively at HyunA who on the other hand couldn't take her life anymore. She was pouting while kicking her legs. Xiu Min raised a brow at the bunch before kicking the table away. "You guys are all ing idiots!" 

 

"Okey, I'm back-" Kris almost finished when he looked at them. His eyes widened before looking at the waiter. "What's wrong with them?" "I don't know. They asked for one of our nation's drinks and then they became like this." Kris sighed. "How much alcohol does it have!?"

 

"LU HAN! GET THE OFF OF THE GIRL!" Kris exclaimed who carried HyunA on his back. He sighed before looking at the left side of the street were Xiu Min almost got into a fight. "Gosh, you guys make me crazy!" Kris hissed. "I'm sorry, Kris." HyunA muttered into his shoulder when he sighed. "It's okey just don't let Xiu Min order drinks ever again." "I have a headache." "I know once we get home we will lie you into your bed, okey?" HyunA nodded. "Kris." "Hm?" "I wanted to meet my parents." Kris stood still while glancing at HyunA. "I always wanted to belong somewhere." 

"Hyun-" Before Kris could say something to HyunA, who fell alseep after that, went Lay and hugged a middle age women. "MOMMY!"

 

"Argh.. my head is hurting.." Lu Han muttered when Kris lied him down. "That's what you guys got for drinking too much alcohol."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter