Lesson 20

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Lesson 20: A Suitable Partner

 

"I repeat." Eugene said while looking sternly at the guys. "From today onwards, you guys have 8 months time to find a suitable partner for Miss Park. On this day will she not only be introduced as heiress of Park MS Electronics it will also be her introduction to the society. Shortly after that will be her engagement party." 

They guys stared at her in disbelief. "Are you serious, Eugene?!" They exclaimed. She stared hard at them. "Noona.." They muttered quickly. She threw them one last glare before dismissing them. "Now the old man seriously lost his mind.." Kris muttered.

Lu Han was still in his thoughts while Xiu Min already had the perfect plan. "I know now! Each of us will find a partner and will introduce him to her this way Hyun can choose and we can eliminate the unsuitable ones." Kris looked at Xiu Min for a while. "Doesn't sound so bad his idea this time." "YAH!"

"Okey, starting TODAY!" Xiu Min exclaimed and run the stairs up. "What do you think this is? A ralley?" Lay muttered before wanting to also walk away when Kris stopped him. "You are also participating." Kris reminded him. "Don't meddle the personal stuff in." Lay yanked his arm back. "I know." He said and walked away.

Kris sighed before turning then to Lu Han. "What about you?" Lu Han looked at him. "I have a trump card for such occasions don't worry." "Huh?"

"I have the perfect one for her." Lu Han thought while walking out of the mansion to his car.

---

Xiu Min pouted before blowing air out. "I have the perfect one!" Kris raised his brow before grinning. "Nope, I do." He said before turning back to his phonecall with JiA. "Thanks, babe." He hung up before staring at Xiu Min. "Lay." Lay sighed before putting a picture onto the table. "Where is the deer guy?" Kris asked. HyunA's nickname really got through all of them. "He said he would prepare something." Xiu Min said. "Not participating?" Xiu Min shrugged. "He said he was."

"Then let's send all of our guys in." Xiu Min said and grinned evily. Both of the other guys looked at him weirdly. "Say.. did you eat something weird or what?"

---

"Okey, I want each of you to find a partner and work on the project together. Deadline is today in two weeks." The homeroom teacher said before leaving the class to decide with whom to work.

HyunA was still in her thoughts and totally forgot to ask who wanted to work with her. Before she could even ask the only guys she talked to, were already girls flocked around them. "Well, who wants to work with me?" Baek Hyun laughed madly while girls started to surrounder him.

"He seriously lost his mind." Suho muttered while also being held hostage by the girls. 

"Are you even in my class?" D.O questioned the girls who flocked around him. And he was right there were too many girls to be even in this class.

The homeroom teacher was burning red when he saw other people coming into the class. "EVERYONE OUT WHO IS NOT PART OF THIS CLASS!!" He exclaimed. 

 

Baek Hyun pouted when he had to bid farewell to the cute girls of the neighbour class. He sighed once more when a specific someone fell into his mind. "Hey, beautiful." He said and slung his arm around her. "Wanna work together with me?" He asked. HyunA looked at him with her emotionless eyes. "Since Kai is on a photoshoot mind as well working with your 2nd best man in class? I-" Suho cut him off by hitting his back of the head. "Baek." He grinned at him oddly. "Manager Hyung told us to take care of your grades and that's why you will work with me, heard me?!" He asked but more like ordered. He dragged him back to his seat before turning to HyunA. "Ah, HyunA if you want to you can-" He stopped midway when he saw Se Hun already sitting beside her.

"Se Hun?" 

"You found your partner already? Okey, I will now give out the work sheets you have to work on. Remember this is 60 % of your grade, start early." He reminded them before dismissing them to the break.

HyunA looked at the guy for while. She watched him packing up and leaving the class with the work sheets. She then stared at her notebook, on it was a stick note attached.

 

Note: 0082 XXXX XXX - my number
Let's meet after school to start working on it.

 

HyunA just nodded to herself.

She walked to the garden of the school. It seemed like she was since forever not here. Her life wasn't peaceful anymore, somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter