Lesson 25

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lesson 25: Hurt

 

"Your grades are.. awful, HyunA!" Lu Han exclaimed when he threw her last test onto the table. "I thought you were doing good in school?!" HyunA bit her lips while looking down. Xiu Min patted her who stood between them. "They can't be that bad. I bet you are just overreacting." Xiu Min said and smiled reasuringly at her before he took a look at her test. 

Lu Han threw him an knowing look when he saw Xiu Min's expression turned into a sour one. He looked at HyunA. "Hyun?" She shifted in her seat. "I'm the type who needs time.. to study. We've been a lot on the go lately.." She reasoned when Lu Han glared at her. "You. Go study right now!!!" 

"But I-" Lu Han glared at her when she shut up.

 

Lu Han and HyunA had been sitting there for more than an hour now when Lu Han looked up to her. She had her brows furrowed while reading her chemistry book. He chuckled. "Are you still on the first page or what?" "Chemistry isn't my best subject. I-" Lu Han looked at her for her to continue when the chairman came in. "Good afternoon, Miss Park." Eugene greeted her when the chairman turned surprised around. He had just finished his phone call. HyunA simply nodded when she saw Eugene and Mr. Park look at her. He cleared his throat before turning to his secretary.

Lu Han eyed him before looking at HyunA who was already back into study mode.

 

"Did you guys ever saw HyunA and the old geezer talk to each other after their first conversation?" Lu Han asked when he finished studying with HyunA. Kris looked up from his laptop before tapping his chin with a pen he was holding. "Now that you mention it.." Lay shrugged, "I saw them walking to the car yesterday but, I don't think that counts they used two different ones." "Why are you asking?" Kris asked when he saw the crease he made between his brows he made while thinking. "They are avoiding each other." Lu Han said when he left for his rooms. "'Fine, the conversation is over when you leave!" He shouted after him. Lay chuckled. "You think that's funny?"

"I'm called airhead by him. The worst is not being ignored by him, dude."

"You are an airhead." 

"YAH!"

---

"Lately I've been really into k-dramas." Amber said when she joined them on their table. "What are you watching?" Xiu Min asked. "I finished 'The Heirs' yesterday in one go." "Well, that explains your panda eyes." Kris said while propping himself up with his right arm and traced her dark underbags lightly. "And you have puffy eyes too." He pointed out. "I cried when Won and Hyun Joo couldn't be together okey!?" "I have my makeup kit with me, I could do your-" "For the million of times now Kris, I don't want to use any products you have in that weird bag of yours!" 

"You could-" "No!" HyunA giggled softly when she watched them before taking another spoon of her miso soup. "Never new that you were into dramas?" Lay said. Amber shrugged. "Oh, please I'm a junkie when it comes to series. I watched vampire diaries till I found out that Nina was leaving and since that time.. I stopped watching american ones. Korean dramas are the new american ones!"

"You know that.. that whole thing being into k-dramas doesn't fit your appearance." Lu Han said when he made a rectanlge shape around her. She kicked his shin underneath when she continued. "You guys remind me of a series anyway I'm curently watching." "And that would be?" Kris raised an brow at her.

"Boys over flowers." She said when everyone furrowed their brows. "No, not that cliché one." Lay said in dismay. "Wae?" Amber asked. "I haven't finished it yet but you guys resemble them somehow." Lay made gag noises when HyunA looked at them weirdly. "B-boys what..?" She mumbled when her phone vibrated. She looked down at her phone and a small smile made it's way onto her lips. She stapped Xiu Min who was sitting beside her. He looked at her before nodding. Lu Han looked at them since they were sitting opposite from him when she left. "Xiu Min." He called out for only the other latter to hear. "Hm?" "Where is she going?" "Lee Jong Suk." He mouthed when Lu Han nodded.

 

Lu Han came the stairs down when he saw Se Hun at his usual spot. "You don't have classes?" "Skipped." "Suho is not going to be mad?" "Schedule." Se Hun said while continuing texting. "HyunA?" He nodded. "Where is she?" "She has a short break between her next classes with Kai." "Kai?" "We could decide on the courses we want to take in the begining of the year and both chose the same. He literally dragged her out of the class." 

Lu Han simply nodded when he left for his own class. Se Hun raised an brow at him. "Interesting."

 

From: seal.lover0606

Because it's a special day today.

Send: 2 minutes ago

 

From: bubbledict.oh

A special day what is it?

Send: online

 

From: seal.lover0606

writes..

 

Se Hun read the message over again before sending his reply. "Hm.."

He waited patiently for her reply when his emotionless face showed a bit of reaction.

 

"Did anyone see HyunA?" Xiu Min asked when he stood by the door of her class. They shook their heads. "Did she even come to class today?" Some of her classmates murmured when Suho looked up. Kai saw the guy who stood by the door before shaking his head in amusement, he just came back from the little break they had. "Wrong class aren't you?" "I don't have time for that b*ll now, Jong In." Xiu Min said. Kai took an overdramatic pose. "Omo, you can use such vulgar words?"

"Kai." Suho called out to him when Kai chuckled. "Well, I know where she is, dude. Looks like you never know were your girls are spending their day. Like usual huh?" Kai said before passing Xiu Min. Xiu Min didn't know when he grabbed after Kai's collar but he obvi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter