Lesson 8

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lesson 8: Caring is A Sign of Attachment

 

"What do you mean by she changed her style?"

Lu Han scoffed. "She did a makeover! What don't you understand?" "You seem annoyed, Lulu.", said Xiu Min while his gelato. "I am! This girl made me run all over the place!", said he while looking around. Feeling a soft tug on his shirt, he turned around. Kris widened his eyes when turning to his left. "Guys-"

"Okey okey, no need to shout.", said Xiu Min while turning away from him trying to enjoy his gelato. "I do have the right to shout! This is getting tiring!"

"He is just annoyed because of the loss of his phone.", said Lay while shrugging it off. "Yah, you want to get your kicked?!", asked an annoyed Lu Han. "Even though I wouldn't have picked this colour, you-"

"Do it if you dare.", said Lay word by word. Xiu Min glanced at them innocently. Kris sighed while shaking his head. "I'm the third oldest here but why does it feel like I'm watching over kids.", mumbled he.

"You think I won't?", asked a now smirking Lu Han. "I will give it to you ten times back, remember that.", said Lay also smirking. "Fine, I've been waiting for this.", said Lu Han before cracking his knuckles. Lay threw his backpack down and faced him with a smirk. "Oh my gawd..", muttered he softly before taking a deep breath.

"GUYS!!!", exclaimed Kris. They startled upon his sudden outburst and turned to him. "What the hell is your damn-", but instead of facing Kris two big puppy eyes were looking at them. Fluttering with her eyelashes ever so slowly. Even the almost-fight between Lay and Lu Han was forgotten. The only thing that distracted the guys from staring at her longer were her furrowed eyebrows in short, she was annoyed. "Why are you screaming at me?", asked she with a scoff.

Xiu Min swallowed hard before dropping his gelato. "Hyu.. HyunA?", asked he before circling her. Inspecting every little changed feature of her. Her new dyed hair, oranged-kind-of-hair were made into soft waves, her clothes which looked good on her, facing now her shoes Xiu Min was smiling before looking back at her face.

"You look beautiful.", said he while looking at her closely. She widened her eyes a bit when she saw him this close to her face. He was smiling at her when he noticed her surprised look, not that anyone else noticed it since the others were busy checking her out, but Xiu Min did. Kris was standing beside her who muttered something in chinese. 

"I won't say.. she looks pretty.. I won't.", thought Lay while looking at her from head to toe before rolling his eyes. "I would have chosen a better outfit.", said Lay knowing that she would hear him. Kris and Xiu Min darkened upon hearing his comment. The fashion king shrugged before turning away from them with plugged in earphones. Left was the only one who didn't say anything up on till now.

Lu Han furrowed his eyebrows before taking a step forward to face her. "You owe me a new phone."

 

"Why this haircolour?", asked Lay. "Why? She looks good with it.", said Xiu Min who sat beside her. "We can't change anything about it now, we have to meet up with him.", said Lu Han who looked out of the window. "Lulu, tell her she looks good with that hair, she looks sad.", said Xiu Min while glaring at Lay. Lu Han turned to them and laughed softly. "Sad? Don't kid with me, when will she ever look sad?", said Lu Han before turning back to the window. Xiu Min furrowed his eyebrows, "Don't listen to them, Hyun. You look awesome!" 

HyunA shrugged before looking out of the window as well. "So where are we going to meet up with your recommended guy?", asked Kris.

 

"Ji Yong-ssi?" The called guy turned around, he raised an eyebrow at him. "I'm the one who called you here, I'm Lu Han.", said he before shaking his hand. "If it was about business you whould have called my father but you called my mother so I guess it's about an arranged marriage am I right?"

Lu Han grinned. "Your smart." "Smart my , I'm not interested in this blind date." "Well, I don't care. Now meet up with your set-up-date.", Lu Han shrugged before waving at the waiter. He nodded and walked out, back came.. HyunA. Ji Yong had widened his eyes.. before he looked down at his hands. "Urgh.."

"Don't do anything stupid, we're watching from over there just do as we tell you through the mic.", whispered he while glancing at her hidden earphone. "HyunA-ssi, I will leave you now in the care of Mr. Kwon Ji Yong. Enjoy your time." He left them with a smile alone. 

 

"Why do I feel like you are angry?", asked Xiu Min once Lu Han arrived at the more hidden table. 

 

He grinned at her. "We meet again.", said he. HyunA furrowed her eyebrows. He placed his glasses down. "You must be wondering why I'm here right?", asked GD before glancing at the four who were sitting a bit far from them. "They don't really n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter