Lesson 9

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lesson 9: High School Debut

 

1 week before

"Your fault this time.", said Lay while staring at the ceiling. "He doesn't seem mad at all.", added Kris while walking pass them towards the kitchen. "Maybe because he found a way to toture us?!", shouted Lay after him but was met with his silence. 

"You don't have anything to say?", asked Lay while raising an brow at Lu Han. He shrugged simply while staring at his phone. "Holding an conversation with that bao-zi is even better than with you guys.", muttered Lay before rolling his eyes.

"Where did he go anyway?"

 

"Are you excited, Hyun?", asked Xiu Min. HyunA shrugged slightly before turning on her heel, trying to walk the line he drew earlier down. He smiled. "Straighten your back, hold your head high and take a deep breath. Now walk." HyunA did as told and walked the line down before turning back to him. "It's tiring and stupid.. why am I not allowed to breath?", asked HyunA. "You didn't breath while walking?" HyunA shaked her head.

Xiu Min was holding his laughter, to HyunA he looked like a maniac. He waved it off before walking towards her. "Forget the thing about breathing, just walk." "I would if you wouldn't set so many rules.", said HyunA before walking back to the begining of the line. He grinned. "Hey, Hyun!"

"What?", slightly annoyed with the fact that she just tripped.

 

"1, 2, 3.. 1, 2, 3.. 1, 2, 3.." "OUH!! The heck, stupid!!" Xiu Min stopped the music. "What is it Lay?", asked Xiu Min before popping a piece of candy into his mouth. Lay cringed. "You freaking ask me what's wrong?! She kicked me!!", exclaimed Lay while eyeing HyunA. "I didn't kick you, I only stepped onto your foot.", said HyunA while raising her hands. He grunted. "Just ask the others to dance with her, please.", said he in his calmest voice. 

"No no! I don't want to anymore!", exclaimed Kris quickly who was sitting beside Lu Han on the couch. They looked at him. He coughed before he stopped rubbing his ankle. "I mean.. I already had the honour to dance with her, let.. uhm.. Lu Han dance with her.", suggested he while pointing at Lu Han. "Nah, I'm busy.", Lu Han shrugged it off while going through his phone.

"Lay, just continue Hyun isn't that bad of a dancer." "Aishh.. why do I have to put up with that..", muttered Lay before taking her hand again. "Good.", said Xiu Min and smiled. HyunA looked up at her partner, meeting her gaze he looked at her for a while. "Now back to the begining!" Lay grunted while slowly slumping back to his spot. 

 

"1, 2, 3.. 1, 2, 3.." 

"Good, Hyun! Very good!", complimented he her. "Just one more time and we can call it off.", said Xiu Min and smiled at her, starting the music again he lead her to the middle of the room. "If you would allow me, Miss?", he smiled. "You did well, the past few days.", said he while leading her. HyunA mumbled a thanks before watching her steps again afraid that she will annoy him just like Lay earlier who left the room right after the 13th kick. 

He chuckled. "Hold your head high.", said he while he softly held her chin up. "You're rarely stepping onto my feet by now, so.. face your partner." HyunA looked at him. From his lips to his cheeks, at this point she had to admit.. he really looked like a bao-zi, what Lay use to call him lately. Followed his eyes, he smiled at her revealing her his white teeth.

 

"I'm still impressed, they dyed your hair really well. I can't see much damage.", said Kris while washing her hair. HyunA was staring at the ceiling while remembering the shopping date she had with GD. "But still.. do you really like this colour? I can dye it in a natural colour, I'm a certified hairstylist and makeup artist.", said Kris. HyunA shaked her head. "A friend of mine recommended it." He smiled. "Fine, let's leave it like that for a while.", said he and dryed her hair softly with a towel. "Now to the makeup."

"Since your hair is already dyed in a loud colour, let's do a natural makeup, which you can use as everyday makeup. This doesn't mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter