Lesson 39

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lesson 39: Past is Just Past, Right?

 

"Mr Lu, Mr Kim, Mr Wu and Mr Zhang?" The four boys turned around, when they were called by teacher Gong. Eugene, who walked pass them, raised a brow at them. "Yes?" "Could you please follow me to the principal?" Mrs Gong asked she and montioned for them to walk with her. Lu Han furrowed his brows in confusion, so did the other boys before Lay speaked out, what everyone had on mind. "Is there a problem?" He asked. They were about to head out of school with Yue to search for HyunA and maybe Amber too. Because where the hell was she?

"The principal would like to talk to you personally about this matter." Mrs Gong said. "So, there is a problem." Lu Han said and crossed his arms. "Does this have anything to do with the restrooms?" Kris asked. Mrs Gong raised a questionably brow at him before shaking her head. "Uhm, no?" "What is it then about?" "It's just a hint we got and we would like to clarify it." Mrs Gong said. "As far as I know we didn't cause any troubles.. for a while." Xiumin said while thinking about what he had done the last weeks. Aside his fist fight with Kai was everything good, right?

"That's true, Mr Kim. But we would like to go after this. You guys won't have anything to worry about. You guys are still teenagers, right? So, then follow me." Mrs Gong said and walked ahead while the boys shoot pointed looks at Eugene. They weren't teenies anymore. One of them was even set to become CEO in a few months.

"How did you guys even got us into this school in the first place?" Kris asked. "Are we in deep ?" Lay asked. "Who would file a complain against us going back to high school?" Lu Han muttered while walking after Mrs Gong. Eugene followed them too, so did Yue, while trying not to laugh too much. "This isn't funny." Lay hissed at her. "I think it is!" "Yah, aren't you as old as us? You aren't a teenager either." Xiu Min said from the front. 

"At least I didn't get in trouble with it." Yue said and shrugged. "Anyway, I didn't tell anyone my real age." Kris said with Lay agreeing. "Me neither." Lu Han said before turning to Xiu Min. "Don't look at me. Even if I told it anyone, they wouldn't have believed me. I look like a freaking hamster." 

Eugene sighed when they reached the office. "It doesn't really matter, does it? We will just think of a way to get you guys out of this."

"You have a plan?" Lay asked. 

 

 

Kai pulled his cap a bit more down before getting off of the bike, HyunA followed suit. Before they sneaked completely away from school, let he HyunA change again into his clothes, she had borrowed from him the previous night. After buying some street food continued the two their ride - HyunA holding tightly onto his waist. Kai bit the urge to smile down. It felt good, not having anything to worry about. 

After cycling around for a while, came he to a stop. HyunA, who was holding the plastic bag with their food in it, was the first one to get off. Kai leaned his bike against the tree before taking a seat next to HyunA on the bench. She stretched her legs out before placing the bag next to her. He gave HyunA her own share of street food before digging for his own. They were silent. HyunA because she is simply HyunA and Kai because he appreciates quietness. Don't believe it, right?

"Are you a bit disappointed about the date?" Kai suddenly asked. HyunA titled her head at his question. "No, should I?" She asked. He looked at her before chuckling. He reached out to her chin with a smile and wiped the sauce off of the outer corner of her lips. "You can't really eat, right?" HyunA furrowed her brows at him before reaching out for his face as well. "Speak for yourself." She said and wiped the sauce off of his cheek with her thumb. She it before mumbling. "Mhm, Kimchi." He smiled at what she just did before staring nowhere specific.

"I used to hang out with friends here." Kai suddenly spoke. HyunA looked only at him, while waiting for him to continue. "We were always here in summer. Hyung would always lead us here and then bring us home. We called ourselves the Kim siblings before." Kai said and chuckled at that thought. Looking at Kai now, it seemed like it wasn't him, who was sitting beside HyunA. Not the usual flirty guy, he was known as.

Even though HyunA wasn't used to having dates - she had learned that they have to be fancy and romantic according to the book, Xiumin had gave her. But Kai didn't do anything of them. He drove them here with a bike and bought food from the street sellers. By now.. she knew less than before she met these guys. 

"You guys don't see each other anymore?" HyunA asked. Kai ruffled her hair before digging back into his food. "Nope, things change but that's normal." "But you miss them?" "It's not like, I don't see them anymore, to be frank I see them quite often. Hyung almost everyday. But.. it's not like how it used to be anymore." Kai said and smiled at the thought.

"Why?" "Aren't you cold?" Kai suddenly asked and put the hoodie on for her before tightening it a bit. He pulled a bit too much and HyunA couldn't see for a moment, before she had to pull it up. "I'm not cold." "When love gets in between friendship, it can get very ugly." Kai said. HyunA nodded before taking his nerd glasses off. He blinked at her without the glasses on and was about to ask what she was doing, when she suddenly palmed his eyes, preventing him from seeing anything. "HyunA, what are you-" "My Unni used to do this for me when I was little, everytime when I didn't feel good or was about to cry." She said and brought her other free hand to his hand. She then pulled away from him with a smile. Kai looked at her before looking at his hand. "And then she would always give me a candy afterwards."

"They are from China by the way." She added. Kai looked for moment longer at her before chuckling. "You are really one of a kind, huh?" He said and pulled her into a side hug, while stuffing the candy he got from her into his pocket. 

 

 

"It was a good thing that the old geezer is friends with the headmaster." "More like blackmailing him. I saw Eugene handing him a cheque earlier and these were lot of zeros." Lay said and gave Kris a pointed look. "And why the hell did you mention restrooms earlier?" 

"So, for the future keep out of trouble." Eugene said and got out from the drivers seat. "Stay low, guys. Because money can't box you out of everything." She crossed her arms suddenly and gave them a pointed look. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter