Lesson 1

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lesson 1: Introducing 

 

Lu Han sighed before looking again at the floor clock. He had long given up to run away. Looking over to his other journeymen, one was still trying to get rid of the handcuffs, one was sleeping and one was just spacing out while twirling his lollipop.

"Hey, you!'', called Lu Han him. "It's no use, just give up and let the kidnapper kill you.'', said Lu Han before he shrugged. He looked at him annoyedly. ''I'm not 'you', I have a name besides if you want to stay here forever fine. I have better stuff to do.'', said Lay before rolling his eyes.

Lu Han grinned while watching him. ''Idiot..'', muttered he before turning to his right side. ''What about you?" The oranged haired guy titled his head before looking at him. ''What about me?'', asked Xiu Min while still twirling his lollipop.

"Not you, I mean the guy over there. He's been sleeping for a while now, is he still alive?'', asked Lu Han while glancing over at the tall guy.

Xiu Min shrugged before kicking the other guy's leg. He startled before blinking at the guys who were staring at him. "Anything wrong?", asked a yawning Kris. Just before Xiu Min could open his mouth and say whatever he wanted to say, the door flung open revealing a strict looking lady and behind her a few guards.

"So.. I guess let him die first.'', said Lu Han and turned his head to Lay. Who on the other hand was quiet irritated by that. 

While Lu Han and Lay were busy sending death glares to each others.. oh wait, it was more like Lu Han making fun of Lay and Lay sending him death glares, was Xiu Min busy annoying or.. in Xiu Min's case joking around with Kris. ''YAH!"

The lady rolled her eyes before blowing a raspberry. "Kim Min Seok, Lu Han, Zhang Yi Xing and Wu Yi Fan. Master Park is now ready to welcome you.'', announced the lady before snipping.

In a second were all 4 guys lifted of their chair and dragged through a long hall to another room. The lady sighed while having to listen to their complains, good thing is they weren't stronger than the guards who were carrying them, this made things a lot easier for her.

 

"Master Park, your guests arrived safely.", said the lady and bowed before making space for the guys behind her. ''What does she mean by safely?'', thought Lay and rolled his eyes.

Xiu Min was trying to catch a glimpse of the man's face but it was no use, all he did till now was showing his back to them.

He smiled while still looking out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter