Lesson 35

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Lesson 35: Yiyun Reload

 

"Can someone please explain me why these two are coming along?" Lu Han asked while nodding towards the two girls. Yue and Jessica were busy spicing HyunA's makeup up in the car while Kris scolded the two and butted in, "Don't ruin her foundation!"

Lay shook his head. "I don't know. The female copy of Kris wanted to come with us for some strange reason and the other one has a photoshoot to attend." Lu Han rolled his eyes at the fuss the three were making over HyunA before pulling her away from them. "Yah!" "We weren't finish yet!" "Lu Han, I need to fix her eye makeup again!" He only glared at the three before looking down at HyunA. 

He wiped the the lip stain away from the outer corner of her lips before looking out of the window. She blinked only at him before playing with her phone.

 

From: bubbledict.oh

What are you doing?

Send: 2 mins ago

 

From: seal.lover0606

Driving home. You?

Send: online

 

From: bubbledict.oh

Eating out with my friends.

Send: online

 

From: seal.lover0606

I see.

Send: online

 

From: seal.lover0606

You said something about a concert tour before. Are you perhaps a entertainer?

Send: online

 

Se Hun stared at the message for while. "Did I say something like that?" He thought before deciding to put his phone away. "Eat up, Se Hun. We will practise first before heading home." Suho said. Se Hun glanced up from his plate when he saw s getting ready to leave the restaurant they were in.

They would have to head back to school for the next week before again touring through out Asia. He sighed. No, Oh Se Hun, was definitely not ready for that. He slurped his miso soup down before slouching after the other guys. 

 

HyunA pouted when she still haven't gotten a reply from her textmate. Lu Han noticed her frown and pinched her nose before quickly looking elsewhere. She had let out a yelp while blinking at the deer. "What the heck was that?" Jessica asked, who nudged Lay. "What?" He asked irritatedly since she woke him up from his slumber. "He just pinched her nose." "And?" "Aren't you gonna do something?" "What the heck are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I mean. The dress was for her meaning you like-" Lay quickly stuffed with the bread Kris was about to eat. Jessica almost chocked on it before glaring at Lay. So was Kris, who was a bread poorer. Meanwhile Lu Han continued to tease HyunA and kept her busy from her phone. 

She didn't get a message in the end from her textmate. 

 

 

"Oh, back in school. I think I'm going home." Amber said and was about to turn around, when she bumped into Jackie. "Dare to leave the school grounds and I will kick your to where your beloved lamas are living." "But-" "No, 'but's' I already let you stay at home for 2 days. Now go!" Jackie said and slammed the door to her car shut before leaving Amber in front of the gates. 

"Amber!" The latter quickly turned around when she found her favourite expressionless face behind her. Amber smiled when HyunA flung her arms around her and give the chinese girl a tight hug. "Who is he? Another admirer of her?" Yue asked, who walked beside Kris. "Yah, who do you call here another admirer?" Amber asked and raised a brow at Yue. "New student." "Rude. I'm older than you." "And you know that because?" "That girl already graduated from high school." Lay pointed at Yue, who scoffed at his poor manners.

Kris stepped in between Yue and Lay and introduced her to Amber, "Yue. This is Amber and Amber, this is Yue. She is my sister." 

 

"Now tell me again. Why are all of you university students attending a high school?" Amber asked, who stuffed another sandwich into . "Gross." Lu Han muttered before picking up his tissue to pat his lips. "Yeah, barbie, whatever." Lu Han rolled his eyes only before continuing to eat. 

"Doing only some researches for my mother's company and besides.. don't I look great in the uniform?" Yue asked while pretending to be cute and all in the girl's uniform. No response. "Whatever, motherf*ckers." 

"Anyway, we have a new teacher apparently someone in training. I have to go first. See ya later." Amber said and flung her bag over her shoulder. The boys mumbled only a few 'okey's' and a 'go die'. To the last one responded the blonde girl with a high raised middle finger before walking away from the group.

HyunA turned then to Xiu Min, who was all quiet in his seat. She poked the sides of the dumpling boy, who flinched at the sudden poke of her. "Hyun?" "You okey?" She asked quietly. The others didn't notice them talking to each other to HyunA's delight.

He gave her a warm smile before ruffling her hair. "Of course." He resumed to his eating and didn't exchange another word with the girl. 

"Are you really?" HyunA thought while looking at Xiu Min. 

 

"Hyunbak. You are back!" Jong Suk hugged the girl tightly before letting her out of his arms. "I am and look I made another friend." HyunA said and gestured towards Yue. He turned to Yue with a curious look befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter