Lesson 6

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lesson 6: Being A Girl Is Hard

 

"You are Mr. Kwon?", asked the receptionist. The male in front of her nodded, she glanced at him one last time before typing his name into her computer. "Once you've checked in, I was ordered to give you this envelope.", said the receptionist and gave it to him. He raised an questionably brow at her before turning on his heel, leaving the woman who was still staring after him.

"Omg! He is hot!", squeeled her colleague who was sitting beside her. "Arrogant.. but hot!", squeeled the woman with her.

 

Meet up with us at 19.30 in front of your hotel.

- Lu Han

 

"Making me come all the way here..", mumbled he annoyedly before crumpling the paper and throwing it into the dustbin before entering the elevator. "I hope it's important whatever they have to say."

He ignored the male in the mirror. "It's okey, buddy.." "Urgh.. not now.. " "New city, new girls, new fun!", chuckled he. Ji Yong turned to the mirror only to see him smirking.

-

"Okey, the chauffeur brought him to the hotel. Everything is going fine.", said Lu Han and put his phone away.

Kris rolled his eyes before continuing reading his magazine. "That was fast.. and easy! Why didn't we do this from the begining?!", exclaimed Xiu Min while looking at his best friend in awe. Lu Han grinned at him before patting his head. "Well.. that's how you do it, Kris!", Lu Han threw him a look only to get a pillow thrown towards him. But luckily for Lu Han he dunked it. Lay on the other hand threw them both a look, yea.. the pillow ended up at Lay's face who just walked out of the shower.

"I hate you, guys.", said he with an annoyed tone before walking back into his room.

"I so want to be friends with him..", mumbled Xiu Min while looking after Lay. "Why can't you be nice to him?", asked Xiu Min the culprit. "Don't look at me, he threw it.", said Lu Han and shrugged.

 

"C'mon princess, get up." Lay snarled at her before poking her with his foot. "Get up!"

"I don't think it's okey to poke a girl like that especially with a foot.", pointed Xiu Min out. "Yea, especially his foot.", added Kris. "As long as he makes her move, I don't mind.", said Lu Han and shrugged.

HyunA turned her attention from staring at the wall to Lay. She picked on her nose before grabbing his foot from her leg and pushed him with the help of his weight down. "I don't like it when people poke me.", said she when she stood in front of him before leaving for the bathroom.

"Oh, she is right! Right under the paragraph, "I hate these four guys".", pointed Kris out while flipping through HyunA's informations. "With four.. she doesn't mean us right?", asked he.

Lay remained laying, "I seriously hate this girl!" "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter