Lesson 7

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lesson 7: Meet GD

 

"Luluuuuuuuuuu!"

"Argh..", he scrunched his nose while rubbing his head softly. "Lulu!", squeaked he one last time before poking his left cheek. "Bao-zi!", exclaimed Lu Han and glared at him. "So, that's your nickname, huh?", asked Lay and smirked.

"What happened? Did you peep or what?", asked Kris while inspecting the open window. "I didn't.. gosh, I have a headache..", muttered Lu Han before turning to Xiu Min. "It's because of this idiot here, giving random things to our weirdo girl.", said Lu Han while sqeezing Xiu Min's cheeks. "Sowy, b-but shhh gotsch thhe bokk? (Sorry, but she got the book?)", ásked Xiu Min or rather tried to ask. "Yah! Stop that sh*t!" "Why? It's fun!", said Lu Han while still squeezing his cheeks. "Wanna squeez?", asked Xiu Min. "What's wrong with your heads?", Lay shaked his head.

"Okey, let's be serious guys!", exclaimed Kris before turning again to the wideopened window. "Where is HyunA?"

 

"Okey, we had coffee.. and we also went eating, we even played at the arcade! I don't have any money left!", said GD in an annoyed tone.  "Gosh, why is it so hard to pleasure that girl!", thought he while massaging his temples. HyunA blinked at him. "We can drive around by cab.", suggested HyunA and shrugged while slurping on her shake.

"Yea, sure.. as if I'm going to spend the rest of my money on taking tours..", muttered he. "I do have money.", said HyunA and showed him her purse. He spit his drink out upon seeing her money. "Yah! You don't go around and show your money off!", said GD and closed her purse. She blinked at him with her usual emotionless expression.

"Okey, at least we know that you are the rich type of girl.", said GD, a-matter-of-fact. "But you know.. it would be also nice to know your name.", said GD. HyunA shrugged before walking pass him. "Why? You are still a stranger.", said HyunA. "But you still willinged to talk to me?", asked GD with a mischievous grin. HyunA stared at him.

"C'mon rich girl, I'm going to show you how to spend your money rightfully.", said GD and smiled at her before pulling her with him.

 

"Hello, Miss. Sir. May we help you?", asked the sales clerk with a smile. "Hi, I'm GD. And this is Miss..", he stared at her while she was staring at the female in front of her. GD shaked his head.

"Miss no-emotion meet the sales lady." "Nice to meet you.", said HyunA and bowed. "Can you show us the latest trends you have in store?", asked he with his trade smile. The woman was still intimidated by HyunA's stare before turning to GD, not even his charming *cough* playboy *cough* smile could distract her. "Uh-uhm, yes. If you will follow me.", said the the sales clerk and nodded. 

"I don't know if I should be impressed by you or hurt because she didn't fell for my charms.", said GD thoughtfully. HyunA furrowed her eyebrows while sighing. 

 

"Elegant but chic and edgy at the same time.", said GD once he was shown different outfits for her. The sales clerks nodded and new ones came in, showing him the outfits he requested. 

HyunA was sitting in front of a mirror while watching them through it. GD was really into picking the right clothes for her, while the sales clerks seemed only to be on the run. 

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing.", said GD with a sincere smile. HyunA startled a bit because.. well, how the f**k did he get here?! A few seconds ago was he still picking clothes out while the next second was he beside her. 

He patted her. "Next are hair and makeup."

 

"We lost her. We lost her in her own bathroom. Seriously?!",

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter