Lesson 19

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Lesson 19: Lay's Problem

 

He laughed a bit. "You're seriously asking some funny questions." Mr. Park said. Lu Han stared at the elder. "I am serious." He looked at up at the younger one. "Why are you suddenly asking?" "She has the rights to know about him." Lu Han said. Mr. Park sighed. "Is she asking?" "No." Mr. Park looked at him for a while before closing the documents. "Then there is no need to know." Lu Han furrowed his brows. "What are you exactly trying to hide?" Lu Han questioned. Mr. Park stared at him. "Why are you so curious? Are you perhaps.. beginning to like my granddaughter?"

Lu Han just looked at him before taking a deep breath.

---

HyunA had opened wide when she yawned leaving the other guys on the table staring at her in disbelief. "Are you going back to the first steps?" Kris asked sarcastically. HyunA shrugged. "And what's with your get-up, your uniform is not neatly done." Lay said while scrunching at HyunA. 

Xiu Min pouted. "Don't worry, Hyun! I will be reviewing the etiquettes again with you!" "Yeah, it's all bao-zi's fault." Lay said. "Yah!"

Xiu Min was already on picking Lay with his chopsticks when Lu Han came down from the stairs. "Oh, Lu." "Morning." Lu Han said while passing his bestfriend towards his seat. He sat opposite from HyunA down. He looked at her when he felt her staring at him. "Morning." HyunA nodded and with that she continued to stuff food in. Leaving the other guys speechless. "What the..?" Lay muttered while looking weirdly at them.

"Since when are they greeting each other?" Kris asked. Xiu Min looked at both of them. "No idea.."

 

"Ah, know what I heard?" A girl said. Her friend shrugged. "There is a new exchanged student coming!" "I hope that this time he really is a boy." The girl said while rolling her eyes. "Duh! He studied abroad meaning he is super hot!" Her friend said excitedly. "You really seem to be into it, Chae Yun." "Of course, since that got all the new exchange guys." Chae Yun said when she eyed a specific red head. Her friend caught on who she meant when saw the 5 walking the hallway down with girls drooling over them. 

"Tch." Chae Yun said before continuing walking away with a fast speed. Her friend giggled before following her. 

HyunA had yawned again. The Hong Kong trip made her tired. She had her eyes closed for a bit when she felt someone shoving her. "Upps." The female said before glancing at HyunA. Her friend walked pass with a giggle. The guys circled HyunA. "Are you alright, Hyun?" Xiu Min asked worriedly. "Some girls are really something huh?" Kris added while eyeeing the girls. 

"That crazy .." She cursed before throwing her shoe at her. "OUH!" Chae Yun exclaimed when a shoe hit her. The 5 turned with widened eyes to Amber. "Yah, if  you dare to bully her again I'm going to knock you off, !" Amber shouted. 

"Native speaker huh?" Kris added which Amber replied with a smile. The guys looked at her. "You are impossible." Lu Han said while rolling his eyes at her. Amber stuck her tongue out at him. "Anyway, Lay.. just help will you? Don't let them bully her." Amber said while nudging the music-listening-guy. "What the- why me?" Amber shrugged. "That guy here is to fluffy to bully them back." Amber said before poking Xiu Min who laughed from that. "And that one here is too gay to do anything to a girl." She said while nodding towards Kris. "Yah, who do you call gay here?!"

"And finally.. him. He could so do it but he isn't the one to care." Amber said which left Lu Han to nod. 

"Leaving you, you are the perfect candidate to bully back." Amber stated in a humorous way. "I needed to befriend her first before doing that." Lay stated. They looked at him.

His gaze met HyunA's when he put his headphones back on. "Tch."

Watching the retreating figure of Lay, Amber pouted. "What's with him?" She turned to the others before looking at HyunA. "HyunA, did you do something to him?" The other guys sighed. "Are you serious?!"

 

Lay sighed when he dropped down onto his bed. School ended finally and he managed somehow to get away from everyone. "How long do I have to endure living here?", Lay muttered while staring at the ceiling. He glanced to the right side of his room before entering his walk-in-closet. "I wonder when I will be able to finish it.." He stared at the long dress on the doll he had worked on since a year ago. He didn't dare to finish it since, he was never satisfied with how it looked thus redoing his work.

He sighed once more when he heard a knock from outside. He walked out of his closet before opening the door. Revealing a HyunA with a plate of dumplings in her hands. "Dumplings." HyunA said while looking at him as usual. He looked at her weirdly. 

"What's with you?"

HyunA glanced to her right side when Xiu Min popped out. He coughed. "HyunA." "I always feel uncomfortable the way you treat me sometimes, I just wish for us to become good friends but I don't know how so I made you dumplings." HyunA said while reading it down from her arm with Xiu Min mouthing to it. "Ah, Hyun the back side of your hand." HyunA nodded. "Eat well." She finished. 

Lay raised his brow at them. "You both are weird." He said before attempting to close the door if Xiu Min didn't stop him. "Do it and the deal will be finished sooner!" Xiu Min exclaimed. This peaked Lay's interest.

"What did you say?" Xiu Min grinned inwardly.

 

He walked back with a victorious smile. Kris raised an brow at him. "Don't tell me it seriously worked?" Xiu Min just grinned. "Oh, c'mon you are hiding her somewhere." Kris said. "Nope, she really is in Lay's room right now." Kris raised again a brow at him. "With him of course!" Kris sighed.

Lu Han glanced into the emtpy hall to his right. "I don't know bao-zi." He said before being engr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter