Lesson 17

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Lesson 17: Hong Kong Society

 

"Ahem." Yen stood in front of them while waiting for Lu Han to let HyunA go. "I'm really sorry. But I need to take you with me." Lu Han who was still holding HyunA's hand frowned. "Why me?! Why not the spoiled brat of that witch? You should know by now that I'm not that Luhan you think I am! I mean we have different personalities!" "Honestly you guys are pretty alike..", mumbled she on which Lu Han caught on. "What did you say?!" "Nothing, Sir. Anyway the other Luhan fainted and is still unconcious. We have no other choice as to take you for the time being till we found out who the real Master is." Yen explained. Lu Han scoffed. "That jerk is fooling you! He probably is faking it!" Yen sighed. "Well.. as long as not even our strongest man can wake him up we have to take you  as substitue." 

"The event is going to start in 45 minutes. We need one Luhan downstairs." Lu Han glared at her before tightening his grip around HyunA's wrist. She glanced at him. "Fine, you didn't leave me a choice." Said Yen before montioning the bodyguards to grab after him. 

"Shoot." HyunA muttered before closing her eyes for the impact. In a second was she separated from Lu Han. "Miss." A young male came in just when Yen was about to take Lu Han with her. He whispered something to her when she let a exasparated sigh out. "Take her also!" 

 

"What do you mean by I can't use my credit card?!" Amber exclaimed. "I'm sorry, but it looks like your account is freezed." The clerk at the counter said. Amber gritted her teeth before turning back to him, grabbing him by his collar. "YOU listen to me, you little @!"?)(/§AHQ§!!!.." "Uh, s-security!"

"Whoa, didn't know that that was a cussword." Lay said when he glanced back at Amber. "Huh? What?" Kris asked who just got his luggage back. Lay montioned for him to look at a furious looking male before grabbing his backpack. "WAHH! AMBER LET HIM GO!" Kris exclaimed before dropping his luggage on top of Lay's. "Hey!" Xiu Min looked also after Kris before doubling his eye size. He run also to the scene only to witness Amber being pulled away from a security guard. "Sir! I would like to ask you to stop this ruckus!" The security guard said. Amber glared at him. "Why me?! I didn't start anything but this guy here!" Said she and pointed at the half choked guy whose collar she was still holding. 

"W-wait, Sir!" Kris chirped in. "I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding! Right, Amber?" He glanced at her. "No!" He kicked her shin before continuing. "OWW! Yah, Kris-" Xiu Min went immediately over to Amber to stop her from saying whatever she was going to say. The security guard sighed. "I will have to take you guys with me to the office to clear this situation." Said he and talked through his walkie talkie to one of his colleague. Kris and Xiu Min looked at each other. "But Sir can't we talk about this later? We are bit in a hurry!" Kris said. "We are kind of in a emergency!" Xiu Min chirped in. Meanwhile Amber took her chance and freed herself from Xiu Min's grip. "Yeah! And that because of your weird royal here kidnapping our friend! You better bring  us to-" Xiu Min cupped again Amber's mouth with his right hand. 

The security guard finally lost his patience. "I think I'm not in the right position to clear this mess. I think bringing you to the police department would be better." "Ohmygawd!" A female exclaimed before fainting into the group of Kris, Xiu Min, Amber and the clerk whilst Lay was watching everything from afar. "A-are you alright?!" The security guard exclaimed when he caught her on time. The female was laying in his arms when.. "ERT!" She immediately shot up before slapping him. He looked confused at her so did the others. The people around them were also starting to look. "How can you touch me so freely while I fainted due to my illness?!" She exclaimed. The others looked as flustered as the security guard. The crowd around them already started to whisper. 

While the security guard was stuttering for the right words to say, glanced the female over to the group. She winked at them. Kris grinned before stepping also into their little conversation. "How could you.. Sir? I thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter