Lesson 21

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Lesson 21: The Comeback

 

"I already made some plans regarding our project." Se Hun said while flipping through the books they bought earlier. HyunA couldn't help but stare at him. "What?" "Why did you want to work with me?" HyunA asked. "No reason." Se Hun said and continued looking through. "Okey."

And the SeHyunA couple went to being silent again.

Yang Young Do, 22
advantage: fashion freak?
win rate: 0 %
Lay's bet

You will know why..

 

"The heck? Young Do! You were my candidate!" Lay exclaimed into his phone. The male on the other line sighed heavily. "I told you I can't I have a girlfriend." "24 hours ago you didn't have one!" "We just got together, bro," "What the hell?! Why did you agree then?!" "To make her jealous." "You- Yang Young Do I swear I will make your life a living hell!" "Xing, you can't hold a grudge against me again?" "I can! And I will!" "Do as you like but you seriously have a temper." Young Do said. "I don't!" Lay exclaimed. "Call me if you calmed down. Let's meet up next week when the fashion week starts in Seoul." Young Do said and hung up. "That .. Kris is going to pester me again thanks to that bastard!" He muttered before walking pass HyunA's room. He stopped when he noticed she wasn't alone. He walked backwards and took a peek through the half opened door. 

"Hm.." Lay thought for a while when he was ruthlessly pulled backwards. "What the-" "Take him also." Eugene said to the bodyguard. "Noona?!" And so was Lay dragged to their rooms where he met the others. "Oh, hi Lay!" Xiu Min exclaimed and waved at him before being pushed down to sit again. "Yah, Hyuk!" He looked at the bodyguard annoyedly. "I didn't try to leave." 

He took a look at each of them before turning to Eugene. "Are you taking us all in prison while being already in a prison?" He raised an brow at her. "You took a look at HyunA too, huh?" Kris asked who was flipping through his magazine. Lay facepalmed himself. "I must be in idiot-ville." He muttered. "By the way I just passed by them I didn't disturb them by whatever they were doing." Lay reasoned. "We have Miss Park's order to prevent you guys from disturbing." Eugene said. "Well, I don't think she meant it to that extent!" "Oh, she did. We kinda annoyed her." Xiu Min said. Lay glared at him which made him shut up. "But I didn't do anything." Lay tried to reasoned but Eugene didn't bulge.

Just then.. Lu Han came through the door looking weirdly at them at first. "Lulu!" Xiu Min exclaimed happily. "I don't know what's up but I don't want to have anything to do with it." He said and left to his room. 

Lay sighed. "How long are we going to sit here?" "Till Miss Park says so." Eugene said and crossed her arms while instructing the bodyguards to keep their eyes on them.

---

"Seriously?! HyunA we were sitting there till 4 in the morning! You could have said so that he went home already!" Kris said before taking a look at himself through the reflection of his phone. HyunA shrugged. "I'm sorry." "Whatever, just-" "Kris!" A guy called him. Kris looked up and met eyes with a familiar guy. HyunA stared at them for a while before she was greeted by him. "Morning, HyunA." HyunA nodded while trying to remember where she met him before. Kris glanced at her before sighing. "Aishh.. I forgot she is not good with names." Kris thought before nudging her. She glanced up at him but Kris didn't look at her and turned back to the male. "Anyway, Woo Hyun." Kris said while emphasising his name. "What's up? What brings you to our building?" 

Woo Hyun turned to HyunA with a smile. "I was trying to find this lady here. I wanted to ask if she wanted to have lunch with me?" Woo Hyun asked. The guys turned to HyunA. Kris turned also to her with a smile while expecting a 'yes' or in HyunA's case a nod. "I'm so going to win this bet with Mr. Nice Guy here." Kris thought.

HyunA scanned his face while trying to think of something before she blurted out, "What was your name again?"

Kris facepalmed himself mentally. "She spaced out again!" He thought.

 

Nam Woo Hyun, 19
advantage: senior
win rate: 22 %
Kris' bet

 

Xiu Min tried to bit down the urge to laugh but couldn't help so and exploded in the end. "You always forget HyunA's habits!" He said in between before laughing again. Kris glared at him. "The bet is still ongoing!" "It's a bet now?" Lu Han asked who just came to them to the table. Xiu Min nodded. "Since when?" Lu Han asked. "We made it up last night while being taken hostage by Noona." Xiu Min said with Kris nodding. Lu Han shrugged. "What's the prize?" "Something common. A trip to Tokyo all inclusive." Kris said. Lu Han merely shrugged. "Woo Hyun is out?" "Nah, they are having lunch." Kris pointed at a table opposite from them and a few tables away. Lu Han grinned before promping himself up on the table. "She is not talking."

Kris turned to look at them before sighing. HyunA was staring again. "I thought you took care of her habits already?" Kris asked. Xiu Min shrugged. "I did but you guys can't seem to handle them." Xiu Min said. "If she continues she will be known as weirdo." Lu Han said. "Who is a weirdo?" Amber asked who also just got to their table. They nodded towards HyunA. "Ahh, I see.. this weird arranged mariage is still ongoing." She said before taking a huge bite of her spoon. "Bao-zi, I think you've got the wrong person to teach manners. Start with her." Lu Han said while shaking his head at Amber.

Amber stared at him while still chewing on her food before kicking his shin. "Argh.." "Lulu, don't bully Amber." Xiu Min said while also continuing to eat his food. Lu Han bend down before glaring at her. "You-"

"So, who was it the candidate from?" Amber asked while ignoring the death glares from the deer. "Kris' bet. I've got someone much better." Xiu Min said and grinned evily. Amber looked at him before turning to Kris. "That little guy is creeping me out sometimes."

---

"Seung-ah!" Hyun Seung looked up from his computer and met eyes with Gi Kwang. "Huh?" "A guy called Min Seok is asking for you." Hyun Seung titled his head. "Aish, just go will you?!" Gi Kwang said annoyedly before walking back to his seat. Hyun Seung scratched his head before walking over to the door of their class. 

"Ah, Xiu Min!" He said once he saw the toothy smile of the beloved bao-zi. "Hey, the thing I talked with you about." Hyun Seung titled his head while looking at him. "The arranged mariage, dude!" Xiu Min exclaimed. Hyun Seung snipped. "Ah, I got it! I got it!" "Really?" Xiu Min asked while looking at him suspiciously. "Yes, look.." He showed him a post-it he was carrying in his jacket pocket. "Mom put it in for me so I won't forget things." 

Xiu Min read the note before turning to him with a confused look. "Mom said it was okey getting married at the age of 19 also, she said it was better to get married now then never since I'm kinda different." Hyun Seung explained. "Well, different hits the mark.." Xiu Min muttered. "Also since I'm marrying a classmate she doesn't have to be worried about me spending lots of money on my wife since she is also rich." Hyun Seung added. "Hyun Seung are you sure you belong to this class?" Xiu Min asked while pointing at the class sign. Hyun Seung looked at the sign again before shouting over to his classmate, "Dujun-ah, am I in this class?" The called male sighed before answering, "You are in the advance class of the IT department but I still don't know why! You airhead!" 

Hyun Seung nodded before smiling. He then turned to Xiu Min. "Yes, this is the right class, why?" Xiu Min facepalmed himself. "I'm not so sure anymore if I should hook her up with you.." He muttered before leaving the dazed Hyun Seung by the doorframe. He flipped through the book Lu Han showed them (See Lesson 5).

Jang Hyun Seung, 18
advantage: weirdo
win rate: 41 % 
Xiu Min's bet

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter