Lesson 31

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Lesson 31: China Again Part III

 

"Are you okey?" Bambam asked not with a worried tone though. Mark glared at the younger one, before spitting the blood he tasted in his mouth into the glass of alcohol from the younger guy. BamBam frowned at the older guy before giving it his accompany and left for the restroom to get the germs off of him. The girl grimaced before giving the glass of blood a waiter, who walked by. 

"Ow, my jaw feels like it's going to fall apart.." JB muttered while caressing his sides softly. Jackson stood beside him before holding a pack of ice against his bruise. "That hurts idiot!" Jackson shrugged only at the guy before minding his own business again. "I swear if I ever see them here again in Beijing.." "Then what?" Jackson asked mockingly. Mark glanced at the two, who started to bicker at each other, before looking at the dancefloor. Yiyun. Her name rang in his ears and somehow.. her smile flashed through his eyes. "What the hell..?" He quickly shrugged that thought off before he went to get himself another drink to clear his mind.

"That and her stupid knights.. pretended to be all scared, pff." JB drunk the shot down, Jackson had handed him earlier while glaring at everyone, who passed him. "Excuse me." JB raised a brow at the male, who dared to step into his VIP area. If he remembers correctly no handsome male faces besides his buddies in his area, he didn't need another threat. "This is restricted to only us. So.. get lost." JB glared at him but the guy didn't seem to bother and got a picture out instead. "Did you see this girl?" JB gave him a look but took a look at it anyway. It was a picture of HyunA, who was looking at a tree. It must have been a stolen shot since the princess doesn't like taking pictures. Selfies ain't her thing. "Pff, she? Yeah, that just left with 2 other guys. Sorry, Romeo you're too late. They are probably doing-" Before JB could finish whatever he wanted to say, was he already lying on the ground again. The guy had taken him down in a split of a minute. His shoe was pressed against JB's throat, while he tried to get him away, cause.. it's kinda difficult to breath this way.

Jackson was about to interfere but his attack was quickly repelled by the other latter. Jackson crashed against the next pillar before looking at the male, who was still dealing with JB on the floor. "If you are smart, don't fight me. I know more martial arts than you can count." He said without looking back before paying attention to JB, who already started to cough. "Don't you ever and I say ever.. ever again talk about her like that. Don't even think a scumbag like you can talk or think like that about my fiancé." He said and pressed once more against his throat before releasing him from his pain. JB's natural skin color returned and he started to cough hard.

"This was just a warning next time I won't hold back." He gave them a glare before walking finally away. 

Jackson stared after the guy before turning to the coughing JB, "Fiancé? So the guy earlier wasn't her boyfriend?" JB glared at the idiot, while Youngjae helped him up. "I could careless now.", he gave Youngjae a look, when the latter sat down beside him. "And where are you the whole time while we're being smashed around?" Youngjae shrugged at his question, "I don't like it when my hands get dirty. Besides unlike you I don't like putting my hands on girls, who are already taken." He added before brushing through his hair. "Tch.."

 

He left the club as quickly as he got in and tried to call her again while all females, who stood outside stared at the masterpiece of man he is, "HyunA?" Instead of the monotone tone he was used to, answered another male. He hung up before the guy could ask anything. His heart was still beating at high speed. Her call half a hour ago, was probably the most scariest thing he had to went through.

"Hello, HyunA?"

"Lay?"

"No, it's me Myung Soo. Wait, are you drunk?" 

"No, I'm no-tt.. but I don't feel well.." 

"Where are you?!" 

She giggled at the other end of the line. "Not in Seoul. Don't worry, I will-"

The call was cut off and when he tried to call her again it wouldn't go through. He stormed out of the meeting, his uncle assigned him to and left but not before.. he looked her current whereabouts up. Though HyunA didn't know it, he secretly hacked her phone. So it was easy to find her all over the world. 

It was a good thing after all to follow her after Beijing. "At least she is fine." He muttered before heading towards his car, he had parked outside and drove off into the night. 

Lay stared at the phone for a while more.

Kim Myung Soo.

"Again?" He thought before looking back at HyunA, who was lying unconscious on the hospital bed. He guessed right, when the doctor told them about HyunA's condition. Someone had put something into her drink. Probably something similar to knockout drops, since she didn't faint completely. 

He held her hand, when she whimpered quietly in her sleep. She seemed assured when Lay held her hand. He smiled at the sleeping girl and gave her a quick squeeze before taking the seat next to her.

"We at protecting you." 

 

"Lu Han." He was staring out of the window, while thinking about what must have happened a hour ago. She was all weak in his arms and seemed like the most vulnerable thing on earth right now. He wanted to stay with her, but Kris assured them that they were fine and that they didn't need all four of them to stay back. This wasn't the only reason why he send them back though..

"I said.. LU HAN!" Xiu Min exclaimed before hitting the brake too hard. Lu Han's head hit the car roof a little too hard and rubbed it continously. He groaned and soon glared at the guy beside him. "What the hell?!" "I should be the one to say it. What the hell is wrong with you!" Xiu Min got out of the car before he could swear at him. Lu Han furrowed his brows before following him out as well. "What did I do to you? For you to treat me like a complete jerk, which I am not." The usually smiley and composed guy, was nowhere to be seen and instead stared at the other guy. "What? I am not angry. I told you before." Lu Han said calmly. The other latter didn't seem to believe him and laughed out loud, while other cars passed by. 

"Bull, Lu. I know you better than yourself. And if I am not mistaken you behave like this because you think that someone is trying to steal something from you." Xiu Min said while staring at the guy. Lu Han scoffed before shoving both of his hands into his pockets. "And what would that be?" 

"Who." "Ha?" "It's not 'what' it's 'who'." Xiu Min rested against the door of the car before returning his gaze at Lu Han. "It's HyunA." 

It was silence before a loud laugh was heard. Xiu Min looked silently at the guy, who seemed to have listened to the funniest joke ever. "I can't believe you believed me at that time!" He didn't get an answer though and continued, "I was just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter