Lesson 3

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lesson 3: Woo Ji Ho

 

"You?!" HyunA titled her head before turning to each of them. "Do I know you?", questioned she them. Besides being kidnapped by four handsome guys, she acted very calm what was there left to do? HyunA wasn't the one who panicks, she was more the type who sits-and-watches, less complicated and more fun for her, besides she was already used to these kind of pranks.

"You better should, you pasted that damn smoothie onto my shirt!", snorted Lay at her. If someone messes with his clothes.. oh man, you better run for your life. "Haha, your hilarious!", commented Lu Han. He ignored the death glares Lay had send him and turned to HyunA. "I'm not sure but weren't you the cleaning lady I bumped into earlier?"

He scanned her, her skirt reached her kness, her shirt along with her blazer were buttoned up not to forget her hair, it was a mess.. a messy tied up ponytail. "Hmm.. even your uniform looked better than this.", added he before getting smacked by Xiu Min. 

"Lulu!", hissed Xiu Min before turning back to his usually smiley face. "Hi, I'm Kim Min Seok aka. Xiu Min nice to meet you, Miss Park!", he waved at her. He neared her until just an inch seperated and whispered, "Don't mind what he said he is actually quite nice if you get to know him!" Facing again his famous smile.

HyunA scanned them again, Lay rolled his eyes once he met hers, Lu Han shrugged once he met hers and Xiu Min well.. a smiling bao-zi smiles back right? Leaving Kris who hadn't spoken yet. Feeling her intense stares he put his headphones down and faced her. "I guess it's my turn. Uhm.. hi, I'm Kris!" It was silent, Kris was always the one who was capable of turning a already awkward situation.. more awkward. 

HyunA wasn't really asking after a introduction of his, she was more fascinated by his food he was munching on. "Wow, I thought you were cool looks like you are the dork out of us.", commented Lay.

Kris stared at him never leaving his eyes before facing Lu Han. "Hey, Lu Han. I think I know now why you are picking on this idiot." Lay chuckled before his smile disappeared, his eye twitched while trying to keep a straightface. "I knew you were crazy all along." Lu Han grinned and watched Lay's vein's pop up.

"Aishh.. seriously these idiots." "Anyway Miss Park, I think I've met you before you work in my school's cafeteria right?", asked Xiu Min. Instead of answering his question, she asked him a question back, "You're trying to not make it awkward, right?"

"Hum, you caught me!"

 

HyunA looked at him, out of these four he looked like the serious one. Lu Han? He glanced at her before furrowing his eyebrows. "What?"

"Don't stare at me! What were you going to say?", asked he. HyunA spoke always her thoughts out, those letting the people around her thinking she was weird, you can consider this as her habbit. I'll take it back, he is arrogant. So much for that seriousness from before.

"I think you should keep your thoughts to yourself instead of speaking them out." He snorted before crossing his arms. Adding this to Lu Han's personality, he is pretty short-tempered.

"It's true! One of her habbits are.. besides munching her food for 23 times is speaking her thoughts out!", read a cheerful voice out. Turning back to the trio from before. And they thought I'm weird, they didn't meet them.

"Yah, we heard you!", exclaimed they in unison. She blew a raspberry before remembering why the heck she was even with them! "Why am I here?" "You will find out soon.", said Xiu Min before he smiled at her.

 

"You mean I am your granddaughter?" HyunA sat in front of them, Mr. Park was smiling widely while facing her, behind him stood Eugene who waited patiently for any orders, whilst the boys where scanning their 'project'. "I think I can do something with her hair.", whispered Kris. "Teaching he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter