Lesson 36

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lesson 36: EXO's Dorm

 

"Yay, we haven't had a girl over since.." "We never had a girl over, Chan." Kyung Soo said, who sat in the front. "Oh, yeah.. I knew there was something." "Anyway, HyunA is it okey with your friends?" Suho asked, who sat beside their driver. HyunA, who still had Kai's glasses on, nodded before it slipped her nose bridge down a little. "Kai take your glasses back. How long do you want her to wear them?" 

Kai refused instantly before pulling her to him, "Why? She looks cute this way." Suho rolled his eyes only and turned back to the front, when they reached home. "It's good that you are wearing the male uniform though. Or else our Hyung-" "Who is this?" Another male asked, who popped out of nowhere. The Exo members flinched before turning to face him. "Aish, Hyung.." "Now I know what our song 'heart attack' really means.." Chan Yeol muttered. 

The black haired guy shrugged only before turning to HyunA. Suho quickly chirped in, "Hyung, this is.. Hyun-woo." His fellow members gave him a look. "Yes, this is Park Hyunwoo." "Hyunwoo, this is Siwon Hyung. He is our manager." Siwon was about to step forward, when Se Hun suddenly bumped into him. Se Hun shrugged only before stepping aside. Siwon rolled his eyes at the youngest, he was already used to his attitude after all.

He fidgeted around for his glasses in his pocket, but they seemed nowhere to be found. He took a closer look at HyunA. "Hm.. For a male you are pretty short." He said before adding, "But then again.. Baek is also short." Siwon took a step back and went to the van before glancing over his shoulder at the bunch.

"Anyway, nice to meet you, Hyunwoo-ssi. Please take care of the brats while I'm gone." "Where are you going?" "Big boss is calling for me. I will be at a meeting for a while. Suho, you are in charge." 

Suho nodded before glancing over at HyunA. She was standing behind Kai, he had pushed her behind him once Siwon walked away. "Don't you guys dare to make any trouble while I'm gone." "Nae~"

They let out a sigh of relief and turned back to the house. "Ah, and Hyunwoo-ssi." They froze momentarily at their spot. HyunA was about to snap her head back, if it weren't for Kai who held her head firm to the front. "If you consider a haircut, we can talk about you signing with the label. You have a pretty face." Siwon said and off he was with the driver.

"Gawd, I thought he realised that she was a girl." "He would have.." Suho said before glancing over to Se Hun. "Se Hun took his glasses, when he bumped into him earlier." The maknae of them waved the missing glasses of Siwon in the air before replacing the glasses HyunA was wearing with the one of Siwon. "Cute." He said and shoved Kai his nerd glasses back. 

Se Hun walked into the house without a word. Chan Yeol shrugged in response before turning back to the others. "Did someone see Baek Hyun?"

The guy was already missing before they were picked up by their driver.

So where did the guy go, you ask?

The Byun of the group was stalking- following a specific chinese girl but that.. would be another story to tell. 

 

Se Hun and HyunA were sitting in the middle of the living room, while playing 'rock paper scissors' with each other. Kyung Soo watched them curiously before leaving his seat on the couch. Se Hun slapped the back of HyunA.. rather roughly. She let out a quiet yelp before muttering 'again'. "What are you guys doing?" "Playing 'play and hit'. Wanna play, Hyung?" "What exactly is the purpose of 'play and hit'?" 

After of couple of minutes with the two weirdos, regretted Kyung Soo to play with them. "Ow, I quit playing!" He said and slid back on the carpet. "Why it's fun, Hyung?" "Se Hun, I have a nose bleed. My freaking nose is bleeding!" He was fuming while pointing at his nose. "I don't even want to say anything about you guys! HyunA, you look like someone pushed you a hill down! Se Hun your forehead is growing a bump!" 

The two looked at each other before shrugging. "New round?" "New round." "Hey, guys. We were thinking about- YAH!" Suho exclaimed, who walked into the living room. "Didn't I tell you guys to quit that stupid game?!" "But-" "NO, 'BUT's'!!! Both of you will at least have a gap of 10 metres from each other!"

"Chan Yeol take Se Hun with you to get food." Suho said, who massaged his temples. "Ay, ay, captain Suho!" Chan Yeol said and saluted. "Chan Yeol." "Yes?" "Don't annoy me." "Yes, sir." Chan Yeol said and saluted again before taking Se Hun with him. 

Suho turned then back to Kyung Soo and HyunA, once the front door slammed shut. "D.O, please take her with you to clean her up. I'm sure the four will make a fuss if she returns like this." Suho said. "And why the heck did you even agree on playing with them?" Kyung Soo shrugged, "It seemed fun at first." 

"Finished the laundry. Why the heck did I even have to wash while you guys were all- Woah, what happened to my HyunA?!" Kai asked once he entered the living room. "Yah, go away from her, Hyung!" Kai said and quickly got in between HyunA and Kyung Soo before dragging her with him. "I will never leave her with you guys again!" Kai yelled before walking the stairs up with HyunA behind him. 

"What were you doing? Did D.O Hyung perhaps beat you up for eating his selfmade cake before dinner?" Kai asked when he searched for the first aid kit in the bathroom. He pushed HyunA gently down on the closed toilette seat before dabbing her wounds with antiseptic. She hissed at the pain and pulled back. Kai rolled his eyes before gently pressing her back with his hand to pull her forward. He placed Siwon's glasses down she was wearing since earlier.

"I played with Se Hun the 'play and hit' game.." Kai flicked her forehead in response. "Idiot. Can you guys stop being stupid? Thanks." Kai had his brows furrowed while continuing to disinfect her wounds on her forehead.

Guys, don't ever play games with Satansoo and bubbledict.oh. Just a reminder.

"Are you mad?" "Of course I am." "Why?" "How can I not when the girl I care about is being beaten up by my friends?" Kai said and flicked her forehead once he finished treating her wounds. He put a patch onto every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter