Lesson 24

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lesson 24: The Realisation

 

HyunA stood under the tree while talking to him. He chuckled while swinging forth and backwards while holding onto a branch. "You are really popular. I always see you with different guys." HyunA raised an brow at him. "I wish I could say the same thing about you. I never see you outside of the garden." "With different guys?" He chuckled. HyunA turned a bit red before biting onto her tongue. He smiled when he saw something in the far corner of the garden. His expression turned serious. "And did you confront the guy who stole a kiss from you?" HyunA looked up to him. "Huh?" 

"That guy.." HyunA thought for a while before a flashback hit her. The scene of Lu Han kissing her popped into her mind. She shook her head. He chuckled. "I guess you didn't like the kiss?" HyunA looked at him. "Can you tell the feeling apart? From like to dislike?"

"I.." "Did you like the kiss?" "Ahm.." She glanced back when she heard the particular name. They met eyes for a few seconds before she turned back to the tree boy. "I-" But like he was, he was gone again. Leaving HyunA to her thoughts. What she didn't know was that he stood only a few metres behind a pillar while watching her. "Hm.." He finished texting the message before clicking the contact 'Mr. Chow'. 

---

Jong Suk smiled when he found her lying on a bench. HyunA stared at the blue sky when something cold touched her cheek. She startled before looking up to her bestfriend who had offered her a cold can of lemon ice tea. "Your favourite right?" HyunA gave him a small smile before sitting up. She patted the empty space beside her. He sat down beside her. She leaned against his shoulder. "I still don't have the answer to it." Jong Suk looked at her.

He looked at her for a while more before smiling. "You may say that but.. why do I feel like my Hyunbak found someone?" She looked at him. "I always knew you better than you did. You should know that by now." He pushed her forehead lightly with his index finger. "So I think you do have the answer to it."

"I'm asking you again. Do you believe in love at first sight?" 

HyunA looked at him for a while before a small smile appeared on her lips.

 

"I don't know what they are talking about but I want cameras everywhere were they go." Xiu Min said who watched them from afar with spyglasses. "We know everything about her, like reallyyyy everything. So why can't we find something about him in her documents?" Kris asked who flipped through it. (See Chapter 1-3) "He seems really important to her so I don't get why he is not in it." He muttered.

Lay titled his head while looking at him since the day he saw him, he just couldn't get the thought out that he knows him. At least he seems familiar. "I don't know.. I get this strange vibe from him." "Why is he your type?" Lu Han asked while playing with his phone. Lay ignored his remark and continued staring at the guy called Lee Jong Suk.

---

Amber stared at them while her popsicle. "I don't get where you guys see the problem about him? He seems nice." Amber said when all 4 pairs of eyes stared at her. She almost choked on her popsicle. "Ohmyg. Could it be?!"

"Do you guys have a thing for her?!" They stared at her with wide eyes before..

 

"Amber, I told you like a million times-" "I'm sure as hell that I-" "She is like a little sister to me-" "I just made up with my girlfriend again." "Okey, okey! I got it!" Amber threw her hands up before looking at Kris. "And what?! How is JiA?!" Kris shrugged. "No comment."

Amber shook her head anyway before looking at each of them. "I may be a tomboy but I know for sure that one of them likes her. Yeah, I'm talking about you my deer." Amber thought before she realised what she just said in her thoughts. "My deer.. did you get it? Ohmy, I'm so smart at times." She thought before grinning. "Why the hell are you staring at me?" Lu Han said while looking at her with disgust. "Shut up, I'm thinking."

---

She bit her lip. She finally ringed the doorbell. The maid smiled at the female. "How may I help you?"

 

"I think it's the same color." HyunA sat in the middle of fashion magazines when Lay furrowed his brows. "It's not, idiot. How can this purple red be this burgundy red I am holding?!" HyunA stared at the two fabrics when Lay threw his hands up. "I can't work like this!" 

"You, diva. I can even hear you from the hall yelling at her." Lu Han said who came in with a pack of Lay's. He sat down beside her. "Want some?" HyunA stared at the pack of crisps before looking at Lu Han who was engrossed into his crisps. "What?" He asked her. HyunA couldn't help but stare at his glossy lips due to the crisps fat. The scene of the tokyo night popped again into her head. "Noooo! Nooo!" She stood up before walking over to the door. "Then don't?" Lu Han shrugged. Lay titled his head. "She just stared at him. Didn't she?" He thought. 

"Oh my god. You guys have to see this." Xiu Min said who came in with his laptop. "A cat is riding on a horse back." He said with his usual tooth grin. They stared at him. "Oh, and by the way JiA is here." He said while showing HyunA the video. 

 

Kris just finished hugging her when the others came the stairs down. She wiped her tear away before smiling at them. "If this is not the weird bunch from HK. How did you like it there?" JiA smiled at them. "Unni." HyunA called out softly. "Hey." She went over to hug the younger girl. "Good to see you again." JiA said and hugged her.

 

"It's beautiful tonight isn't it?" JiA while looking outside of the window. "How about we camp outside?" Xiu Min asked. They looked at him. "What? It's warm outside." "Actually.. I think that's a good idea." JiA s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter