Lesson 16

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Lesson 16: Mistaken for an Royal

 

"Oh, what a nice school.." He said when he arrived. "We're going to leave in a few hours, don't stroll for too long!" The younger one shouted through the phone before hanging up. "Am I elder or what?" He would mutter before putting his phone away. He adjusted his uniform before taking his glasses off. "I hope that's his haircolor." He checked himself once again through the reflection of his phone before walking pass the guard. 

He grinned. 

 

"Lu!" Xiu Min had kicked his shin underneath the table. Lu Han groaned before shooting him an death glare. "Aishh.. bao-zi! What was that for?!" Amber shrugged. "Maybe because you insulted me? And the fact that you chocked me yesterday, oh well.." Amber said while tugging on her collar. Lu Han glared at her. "It's so cute of you to glare at me." She said amusedly before happily stuffing food into .

Lay transformed the chopsticks into drums while listening to his favourite song at the moment while Kris was busy texting his girlfriend. "HyunA, eat this!" Would Xiu Min say when he stole some dumplings from the others. HyunA just watched his moves. Lately she has been very careful of what to say because according to Kris and the others she comes of very rude. "But I'm-"

"Don't they have food in America?", asked he sarcastically. Amber took a big bite of her meat before showing him her nice finger. He sighed before turning to HyunA. "Oh, HyunA.. I'm so proud of you to have found such an female friend." Lu Han spat before leaving the table. Amber had put her fork down. "Where are you going, deer?!" "Finding a nice spot where I feel like eating!" He shouted back before leaving the caféteria. Amber grinned. "It's so nice to ." "So true." Lay said and high fived her. The 3 others looked at them weirdly. "You guys became friends?" Kris asked what everyone on the table were urging to ask also. Amber looked at Lay before at Kris. "Yea? Why?" "Normally he would be the last person you would become friends with." Kris stated which earned him a glare from Lay. "YAH!" "I mean hell that guy wouldn't even talk to me if I wouldn't wear something from BOSS!" Kris said before pointing at Xiu Min and HyunA. "We even had to buy something from Prada for HyunA just for her to be able to breath the same air with that dude!" HyunA had nodded with his accusing while Xiu Min showed her his watch. "Marc by Marc Jacobs though I wanted to wear my blue one." Xiu Min pouted.

Amber looked down at herself. "Hm.. I have my chanel backpack with me?"

 

Lu Han sighed when he checked his phone. "Women.." He walked the corridor down when he saw HyunA at the other end. He took a breath before strutting over to her. "Yah, you.." HyunA looked up at him. "Huh?" "Not you." He rolled his eyes at her before looking at the guy behind her. She turned to the person he talked to. "What are you doing here?" HyunA looked at the guy as well. Luhan smiled. "Oh, Lu Han-ssi!" He bowed before walking over to them as well.

Lu Han scrunched his nose at him. "As far as I know you are not attending this school so what's up with this get up?" Luhan looked down at himself. "Why it's nice?" "And what's with your haircolour? The last time I saw you, you were still blonde or whatevs. Do you guys always dye your hair according to your mood or what?" He asked but more like spat. Luhan shrugged before looking over at HyunA. "Ahh, the girl Kai is so fond of right?" He grabbed after her hand and shaked it. She bowed slightly. "Tch!" Lu Han slapped his hand away before pulling HyunA behind him. "That guy is a jerk don't get close to him! Don't get infected by him." HyunA looked at him emotionless. "Everyone is a jerk according to you, even 'Amber'." "Not now!" He hissed at her before turning to Luhan. "You! You are planning something right?!"

Luhan shrugged. "No? Why can't I, a famous singer and member of the most popular group right now btw, meet up with my handsome doppelganger?" Both HyunA and Lu Han scrunched their nose. "That's gross." The other Luhan shrugged before hiding behind the pillar. "What now, weirdo?" Lu Han asked when he did that. The EXO member just smiled as answer when someone grabbed Lu Han from behind. "Y-YAH! LEMME GO!"

"Who are you guys?!" Lu Han exclaimed when he looked at the suit-wearing sunglass guys. "Master, your mother has been waiting for you." A female said who was also with them. "What mother?!" He groaned. "Your mother called you?" HyunA asked while watching them. "YAH! Help me instead!!" He said while struggling. "Why? The nice guys here are bringing you to your mother?" Lu Han sighed. "That's impossible! I don't know these freaking guys! I bet it's his (Luhan - EXO member) doings!" 

"Ah, Luhan-ssi?" HyunA said while clasping her hands together. She turned to the guys. "I'm sorry, Sir. But that's not the Luhan you are searching for." HyunA explained. Lu Han slapped himself mentally. "Are you serious!?" One of the males who were holding him turned to the female. "Ma'am?" She glanced at HyunA before heaving a sigh. "Take her also." "Oh.." HyunA said before being also held hostage. 

"WAIT!" Lu Han exclaimed before they could drag them away. The female looked at him. "You can't take us with you!" "I can it's my order." She reasoned. "But not when you kidnapped the wrong guy!" He exclaimed annoyedly. "Wrong guy?" She asked before turning to the other 4 males. "He exclaimes like Master Luhan." "And looks like Master Luhan." They answered before again tightening their grip on Lu Han and HyunA. The female shrugged. "Then let's go."

", where the heck did that guy go?!" Lu Han was still struggling against their grip when he saw in the corner of his eye a male grining. A male called Luhan. "THERE!! OVER THERE!" Lu Han exclaimed before montioning like wild at the guy behind the pillar. Luhan groaned before turning to the other side only to be greeted by the female from before. "Master Luhan?" "Dang it!"

"See? I'm not the one." Lu Han said before throwing an I-said-so-look at the female. The EXO member glared at him. "Bastard." "Bastard." Said both of the boys whilst the one who was kept hostage smirked and the other one glared. "What are we going to do?" Asked one of the guys who were holding Lu Han. The female sighed. "Bring both."

Unknown to them someone special was watching them. He was hanging down from the tree while observing the situation. "Hmm.."

 

"Oh, hey isn't that Luhan Hyung?" Baek Hyun had pointed out while looking down from the first floor. "Oh, yeah!" D.O said and looked also down. "But.. where are they going? Isn't he supposed to be on the way to Japan now? And isn't that HyunA?!" Se Hun stopped walking when he heard her name before slowly walking back. "And the other guy.. who Chan Yeol claims to be Luhan Hyung's doppelganger right?" Baek Hyun said before grinning. "Should we help, evil twin?" D.O grinned back.

Suho sighed before walking over to them and gave both of them a strong head-knock. "Class NOW!" He scolded them before dra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter