Lesson 15

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Lesson 15: Jealous, Worried And Angered

 

"I got cheery flavour." Lay had said when he tasted his lollipop. Kris shrugged before also tasting his. "Grape." "What about you?" Lu Han was twirling his. "Strawberry." In the mean time was Xiu Min walking around like crazy when HyunA still wouldn't answer her phone. "Oh, finally HyunA!" 

"Of course am I worried! You wouldn't answer your phone!" "I.. called two times?.." "Anyway, where are you?!" The three other guys watched him fascinated while twirling their candies. "What?! No, you can't we have to-" Xiu Min's angry expression fell when his eyes fell onto a special couple. "What's the name of your female friend you are with right now?" 

"Okey, have fun." Xiu Min hung up before HyunA could reply. He dialed another number. "In 5 minutes in front of the gate." He heaved a sigh before turning back to the others. "And? Where is she? I thought we wanted to go to the mall." Lay said. "Hey, look! My tongue is red!" Lay added amusedly while showing it Kris nad Lu Han. "She is with Amber, her newest girlfriend." Kris raised an brow. "But isn't she that over there?" He pointed at girl and a boy getting into a taxi. "Yes, that's her." "But who is the guy?" Lay asked while furrowing his brows. "Isn't that the one from earlier?"

"Good with making male friends and is already dating someone. Looks like we were worried about nothing." Lu Han said sarcastically. Kris looked at him before tapping his chin. "Say.. do you have a thing for HyunA?" Lu Han almost chocked on his candy. "WHAT?!" 

Kris shrugged. "It sounds like jealousy." "Jealous of who?! Her?! No way! I have a girlfriend! GIRLFRIEND!" "You still can have feelings for her. And after your weird behaviour lately it does seem possible." Lu Han was glaring at the blonde guy. Xiu Min looked at them before rolling his eyes. "It doesn't matter right now! We have better stuff to do!" Just as Xiu Min said that a black arrived. "Are we going on a date?" Lay joked. "No." Kris said. "Worse. We are following a date." Lu Han said before hopping of the wall. 

Lay furrowed his brows. "Why? Let's just let her go on a date with that dude." "Because she FREAKING LIED TO ME, XIU MIN AKA BAO-ZI!" Xiu Min shot him a glare before puffing his cheeks. "Does that mean we can call you bao-zi?!" Xiu Min rolled his eyes before pushing him into the car. "Just get in will you?!" Lay pouted. "Shh, never saw Mr. Dumpling getting angry." "So do I." Lu Han muttered who sat beside Lay.

 

"Wahh, that's tasty!" He took another bite of the BBQ. "How could I live without this?! The burgers are nothing against this!" HyunA stared at him amazed. "You look like you never ate BBQ?" He shrugged. "Never got the time for that. I needed to eat fast in America. And In'N'Out was always the nearest to my dorm." HyunA nodded before also continuing to eat hers. He gulped his food down before grabbing after another plate. "Say.. what's with the stuff you talked about earlier? About female friends?" HyunA sighed before explaining her the whole thing. 

He laughed. "Seriously?!" He was hitting the table. HyunA was slurping on her cola while being stared by the other guests. A waiter came over to them. "I'm sorry. But you are disturbing the other guests." He raised an brow at the male. "So what? I paid more for the food than the girl over their with her ice tea." "Sir-" "Don't 'Sir' me. And instead get me more meat." He stuck his tongue out at the guy before turning back to HyunA. HyunA looked at him with slightly widened eyes.

He took again his chopsticks. "And.. where do you think they are right now?" HyunA titled her head. "I'm sure they will come here after what I heard from the call earlier." HyunA shrugged. "Normally they should be here by now." He pouted before looking at HyunA. "Huh?" He looked pass her when he indeed saw 4 pair of eyes staring at them from another table. He intended to laugh but instead coughed because of the food he planned to eat. "Amber-ssi, are you alright?" 

 

"What are they doing?!", whispered Xiu Min while watching them from 2 tables away. Lu Han shrugged. "Can we get the group package? I'm kind of hungry." "Me too." Lay added while looking through the menú. "Shaved ice, huh?" Kris mumbled while looking through the dessert card. Xiu Min shot all three of them a glare before staring back at the table. "You are going to treat me later, bao-zi." Lu Han muttered annoyedly before focusing his attention back at their doings. He went over to Xiu Min to have a better look. This is when the guy pulled HyunA towards him before whispering something into her ear. He grinned before she nodded. Noticing the four guys staring at him. He winked at them before dragging HyunA out of the restaurant. 

Lu Han stood up. "Did he just wink at us?!" Xiu Min stood also up before dragging Kris and Lay to the exit. "W-wait, I just ordered-" A waiter appeared behind them. "I'm sorry, guys?" "We're kind of busy you know?" Kris said while sitting on the ground after the attempt of Xiu Min dragging him out. "After you paid if that's not too much to ask for.", said the waiter sarcastically. They looked at each other. "We didn't ordered anything." Lu Han stated. "Correction, I did." Lay said in the back. Lu Han threw him a look before shaking his head. "I mean we didn't eat anything." "I know but the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter