Lesson 33

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Lesson 33: Daniel Chow

 

HyunA nodded while poking the piece of meat on her plate, "I'm eating right now." 

"Okey, I will meet you in front of the hotel later. Bye." She hung up and placed the phone next to her plate before glancing up, when she noticed the two people around were silent. "Is something wrong, samchon?" The male shook his head. Dang it, he has been staring for too long at her. Myung Soo shook his head amusedly at the father-daughter pair before taking the initiative to speak, "And how do you like Beijing so far?" 

She tore her gaze away from the man opposite of her and turned to Myung Soo instead. "Good. It's beautiful here." "Have you been somewhere else in China? Aside from Beijing?" HyunA could have stared at that smile of Mr. Chow for ages, it gave her a good feeling, whenever she looked at him. Just like Myung Soo's smile. "Yes, we were in Hong Kong last time." "Oh? Really? How-" "We were kidnapped and were brought there." She said bluntly.

The man blinked at her for a while, when Myung Soo shook his head while mouthing, "She is always like that." Mr. Chow coughed and patted his lips with his tissue before turning back to face HyunA. "But it was kinda fun. I wasn't there from the beginning but what they've told me, it must have been lots of fun." She smiled while saying that. She smiled a lot recently, everyone noticed it around her, just the latter herself was oblivious to it. 

If she paid more attention to the two males instead of her lunch, she would have noticed that they weren't eating at all but instead stared at her in awe. Myung Soo glanced at over at Mr. Chow and smiled. The man has been waiting for this day to come, he could happily enjoy eating with his daughter finally. 

"HyunA, do you have a little bit more time?" Mr. Chow asked, with the same twinkle in his eyes, she always spotted him with. "Uhm.." She thought for a while before glancing at the time on her phone. "I have to meet up in 2 hours with a friend so until then, I would have time. Why?"

"Oh, it's nothing special. I just wondered if you would like a sightseeing trip with us?" Mr. Chow asked. HyunA looked at Myung Soo, who nodded his head continiously. She agreed with a soft nod, "That would be nice."

Mr. Chow smiled. He sacrificed a lot to finally be with her.

And now here he was. 

Eating lunch with his daughter.

 

"Would you like to order now, Sir?" Lu Han looked up at the waiter, "No, I'm still waiting." "Very well, Sir." He bowed before leaving the male alone. "You are a gentleman like always." Mei said with a soft giggle. Lu Han glanced back, when he saw the gorgeous chinese girl standing behind him. She kissed his right and left cheek before taking the seat opposite of him.

He looked her up and down, while she was busy reading the menú. Mei had long dark hair, they were dangling down from each side of her head, while being styled into soft loose curls. She didn't need much makeup either, she was a natural beauty. The female opposite of him, was always spotted with heels and designer bags. Every male would have been happy to date this utterly gorgeous thing in front of him.

He used to be one of them.

After their break-up, he thought he would feel devastated but he felt nothing like that at all. It did hurt in the beginning, but now everytime he looks at her, he doesn't feel anything. Even their relationship seems like a dream to him now. Why was he feeling like this?

"Lu?" Mei waved her hand in front of him, when the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter