Lesson 29

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lesson 29: China Again

"Then see you in a week." Jong Suk gave her a tight hug while enjoying the looks the other guys gave him. "Bye, Jong Sukie. I will miss you!" HyunA enjoyed their hug for a little while longer before she was abrubtly pulled back by Xiu Min. "Xiu Min?" HyunA blinked only at the bao-zi. Jong Suk was still smiling regardless. Oh, how he loved annoying these guys. "We gotta go. Stop playing around." Kris said and threw Jong Suk a quick glare before HyunA would notice it. 

Xiu Min rolled only his eyes before pulling HyunA with him to the others. HyunA went along though she still wanted to stay a little longer with Jong Suk - she didn't like going against Xiu Min. That fluffy and cutie- Screw that.

"I'm not afraid of him but rather of him." Jong Suk muttered who was still waving after them. He shifted his eyes from Xiu Min to the other guy, who suddenly dropped his jacket on top of her head.

"Aishh, really. I know her longer than you guys. Don't irritate me too much." He shoved his hands into his pocket before heading back to his car.

 

"We gonna meet Kris' father?" HyunA asked. Kris who sat beside her, smiled at her. "I wish I could say a encounter with him would be nice but trust me it's.. not." HyunA titled her head at him. "You don't like your father?" "The straight forwardness strikes again." Lay merely glanced up from his tablet, before continuing organising his schedule for the next week - fashion week it is. She turned back to Lay who sat behind her during their flight. "Did I go overboard again?" Lay gave her a nod. "It's okey, HyunA. It's not a secret. My father and I don't have the best father-son relationship." 

"Buhuuu.. Get a life." The five of them furrowed their brows at the familiar voice. "Amber?!" 

"How did you get here?" HyunA asked when Amber sat up from the front seat to look behind her. "The better question is why you guys didn't ask me to come along?" The girl with short hair raised a brow at them.

 

"So you have to attend an event with your father?" Lay asked. Amber shrugged. "I didn't want to, but my old man forced me to. That's also why I have to go shopping now. I don't have any dresses." She forced a grin before heading to her driver. "You are going shopping now?" Lay asked who suddenly halted. "Yeah, why?" "Let us come with you." Amber titled her head at him. "Us? All of you?!" "No, thanks." Lu Han was the first one to decline, when Lay suddenly grabbed HyunA's hand. "We will come with you. I wanted to look for new dresses for HyunA anyway." Lay said and pulled her with him, the other boys were surprised by his behaviour.. Or rather shocked. 

Amber sighed. "Then help me find one too." 

"We will meet at the hotel! We will be back before dinner." Lay informed and off they were. Leaving 3 clueless boys behind. "What. Was. That?" Kris scrunched his nose when the car drove off. "Since when did he become close to Hyun?" Xiu Min asked when both shrugged. "Who knows?" Lu Han said and walked off. Kris chuckled, "He seems irritated by that idea." Xiu Min turned to him. "What do you mean?" "Lately.. Lay doesn't seem to dislike HyunA like he used to. Don't you think?" 

Xiu Min was staring at Lu Han's back. Lu Han did say something before about liking HyunA, but the latter didn't say anything about that matter anymore. He even thought that he was joking. But..

Thinking back it does seem plausible, if you put all events together, it does make sense. Lu Han started to greet HyunA after the Hong Kong matter. Lu Han kissed HyunA when they were in Tokyo. Lu Han picked HyunA up from the mall. Lu Han tried to help with the grandfather-granddaughter reunion. And these were only the things Xiu Min either witnessed or heard of. And Lu Han didn't like the idea of Jong Suk being together with HyunA. None of them did. Though they were sure, Jong Suk would never do anything to hurt HyunA. They just didn't like him, okey? Not even Se Hun was okey for Lu Han. even though they were friends. Both guys were rich enough and probably suitable partners for HyunA. 

So Lu Han was serious after all. He likes HyunA. 

"Right, Lu?" Xiu Min thought while walking behind Lu Han.

 

"Red or black?" Lay asked while holding two dresses in front of HyunA. "Uh-uhm.." How was she gonna tell Lay that she didn't like any of them. Lay always chose dresses which were just too.. extravagant, the red dress for example had a huge flower on the chest area. Whilst the black one was way too showy for her liken. "You don't-" "LAY! COME HERE YOU FREAKING [email protected]!asdfw§ß?!!" "I think Amber is calling you." HyunA said when Lay glared at her. "Oh, really?!" Lay stomped off to the fittings rooms while muttering to himself. "I'm surrounded by idiots.."

HyunA sighed once Lay was out of sight. She didn't dislike Lay's taste at all. He was amazing at choosing her daily outfits. It was another story when it came to evening dresses. She didn't like showing too much. Lay didn't consider this fact. He paid more attention to what would suit her the best and ignored the fact completely that she might not like it at all. 

She was shifting from foot to another foot, while waiting for Lay to stop scolding Amber at the fitting rooms. She stopped when something caught her eyes. 

"I don't care. You wanted my help and there you have it. Wear it!" Lay said and rolled his eyes at the whiny Amber, before leaving her for another dress problem. "HyunA, we have to hurry. Now pick-" He stopped when he couldn't spot her, where he left her a few minutes ago. "HyunA?" He turned in all kinds of directions, but he couldn't spot the dark haired girl anywhere. "She disappeared again! I swear I'm going-" "I'm here." A soft voice called out, when Lay turned around. HyunA stood in front of him. She was holding a creme white cocktail dress. "I know you won't like it but-" Lay raised his hand to stop her from saying anything more. "You like it more than the dresses I showed you?" HyunA looked at him, unsure if she should answer. He didn't give her time to respond though. He smiled at her. "Try it on, if you like it. As long as it's the right size, I don't have anything against it. It's beautiful." This surprised HyunA. She continued to stare at this rare smile of Lay when it soon changed into a frown. "Yah, hurry up will you?! Try it on!" He said and pushed her into the other direction.

Lay chuckled to himself once HyunA was out of his sight. "Oh, well.."

 

"We're back." HyunA exclaimed before jumping onto the couch right beside Xiu Min. He put his book away before ruffling her hair. She gave him a small smile before sitting up and met Lu Han's stare by doing so. "I'm tired." Lay said and threw the shopping bags sideway while making his way towards a seat. "What were you up to guys?" "Waiting for you. Kris' father is holding a dinner tonight. Apparently Kris doesn't want to go alone." "We will be eating at Kris' place?" Lay asked to which Xiu Min nodded. 

Since Kris went ahead, the rest head to drive later. HyunA looked around once they arrived. Kris mansion had a huge garden with a fountain in the middle of it. It didn't look as modern as her house but it was classy and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter