Lesson 18

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Lesson 18: To the rescue of princess HyunA

 

The girl turned to him. "Lu?"

HyunA watched them from the side. "What are you doing here?", asked the buffled girl. "I could ask you the same." Lu Han said while glancing at the male beside her. Mei took a look at HyunA before looking back at Lu Han, who had long let go of her hand. "And who might this young lady be?" "A friend." Lu Han said harshly when he saw the male holding his girlfriends hand. "Is that so?" Mei said before stepping towards HyunA. "May I know your name?"

"Park HyunA." "Korean. I see."

"I'm Liú Mei, nice to meet you." HyunA bowed in response. Lu Han rolled his eyes before standing in front of HyunA. "Can we talk?" Mei drifted her gaze to her date. "I don't think we can." "Mei!" Mei sighed before turning to her .

 

"What is this supposed to mean?!" Lu Han exclaimed. Mei just shrugged. "What?" "You know exactly what I mean!" She sighed in response. "What do you want to hear from me?"

"Lu, we have an expiry date." He stared at her.

 

The male glanced at HyunA before pushing himself away from the wall where the two had left them earlier. "Are you his girlfriend?" HyunA looked at him. "You're not worried?" HyunA titled her head. "About what?" "The possibility that they might end up together?" He chuckled softly when he saw her unchanged expression.

"Even if.. the chance is 0.1 % that this will ever happen." HyunA looked at the male with the polished attire.  

 

"We never stood a real chance." Mei explained. He gritted his teeth while tightening his fists. "Why!?"

"I'm rich, I'm inheriting the company and everything my parents left behind in a year! I'm about to graduate from college! What can I not give you what he can?!"

Mei furrowed her brows. "You know my parents and what they think about tradition. My parents don't have anything against you, but they didn't thought of you for me. You are perfect Lu, but.." She touched his chest. "The heart is missing.."

 

"Let's go, Mark." Mei said when she came back. She glanced at HyunA. "Maybe you will do better." 

"Or not.." She muttered before walking away with her .

HyunA looked after her before turning back to the direction she went with Lu Han. In the distance saw she him, she stared at him for a while when he finally noticed her. She gave him a soft wave when he looked away and disappeared in the crowd. HyunA took her hand down. "Gone.."

 

"This is where you skip class?" A voice said. HyunA turned to the male and was surprised upon seeing his face. "The tree-boy.." He smiled. "Mind dancing with me?"

 

"So.. this is how you ended up here?" HyunA nodded. "Why are you here?" He shrugged. "I have a few connections to Hong Kong." "You know the grandson of the owner of this mansion?" He shrugged. "Not really, I was told to come." "Invited?" He smiled. "Kind of a mission." "What mission?" 

"To keep an eye on the princess." HyunA was about to open when her phone vibrated.

 

From: bubbledict.oh

Wanna talk?

Send: 21:08 02/09/2014

 

"You did have your phone the whole time?" He asked. "You could have called help." "Why?" He chuckled. HyunA shrugged. "I had about 3 phones in my bag. This is the first one I ever got myself, I always have it on me." HyunA explained. He nodded while watching her scrolling down. "I'm sorry, this is a friend of mine.. can I?" He nodded. "See you later, Hyun." He said before tapping her shoulder. She looked after him but he already disappeared from her sight leaving her to wonder how he does this everytime. 

 

From: seal.lover0606

Sure! How was school?

Send: 21:12 02/09/2014

 

From: bubbledict.oh

That's not what I mean..

Send: 21:12 02/09/2014

 

HyunA titled her head before typing slowly.

 

From: seal.lover0606

What?

Send: 21:13 02/09/2014

 

From: bubbledict.oh

Turn around.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter