Lesson 11

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lesson 11: Don't Mess With A Princess

 

HyunA yawned before stepping out of the car. "You sleppy, Hyun?" Xiu Min had titled has head while observing her face, as emotionless as ever. Lu Han flicked her forehead before stepping forward. "A lady doesn't yawn.." He tapped his chin while examining her. ".. but you aren't so.. continue!", said he and smiled at her which HyunA answered with a kick in his shin. "YAH!"

Lu Han was busy rubbing his shin before glaring at his so called 'bestfriend'. "Bao-zi, don't you dare to give her such stupid books ever again!"

Xiu Min shrugged simply. "Not my fault, you weren't a gentleman either." 

Kris clapped before leaning on Lu Han's back. "Oh, our princess got you this time, didn't she?" Lu Han rolled his eyes at him. "I wonder when she is going to kill you though?", asked Lay while still having eyes stuck to his iPod. 

"Are you guys.. making fun of me?!"

 

"Huh.." HyunA titled her head while slowly turning around.

"Got lost again, hum..", muttered she before.. "You must be the new girl. HyunA, right?", asked he and smiled at her. "You?"

"You remember me, huh?" "The tree-guy!", said HyunA while pointing at him. "If you say so.", said he and bowed like a gentleman would.

"How come you aren't hanging in a tree?", asked she while looking above them. He shrugged. "I'm not always on top of one."

"How about you.. how come you are not in class?", asked the guy. "What about you?" "I asked first.", said he and smiled at her before grabbing onto a limb while slowly swinging for and backwards. HyunA stared at him. "I got lost. You?"

He grinned. "You are some weird fellow, huh?" "Says the one who looks like a monkey.", pointed she out. "Well, I ate too much of bananas." HyunA widened her eyes slightly, "Really?!" He laughed, "You do believe a lot of stuff, huh?" "Yah,-" And here she was.. lost for words while slightly gawking at him.

"What?", asked he while swinging stronger. "You don't know my name, right?", asked he and grinned at her. "Classified information I'm not telling strangers my name, little miss Park.", said he before throwing both of his legs up, facing her overhead. HyunA cringed at the name. 

 

"My name is Kim HyunA, nice to meet you.", said she and bowed. "CUT!" HyunA blew on her hair before facing her four idi- I mean teachers. "What?" "It's not Kim, it's Park! Park HyunA!" She furrowed her eyebrows at them especially at the deer who was holding that damn script, "I am Kim HyunA!"

"You are Park HyunA, granddaughter of Park Myung Soo, the founder and owner of Park MS Electronics and last but not least.. you are the heiress. Get it already.", said Lu Han before going back to his seat. Xiu Min glared at his friend. "You went too far." "Did not.", said Lu Han while flipping through the script. "People have to know her name, her real name. How do you think is she going to make her society debut?"

Xiu Min sighed before following her out.

"Where did they go?", asked Kris once he came back with Lay, slowly stuffing bread into his mouth. Lu Han shrugged. "Comforting our little royality." Lay shrugged, "Everyone back to the begi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter