Lesson 32

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Lesson 32: Xing Tuo's story

 

"Kris?"

Kris was currently staring out of the window, when his mother shook him. "Are you bored?" His mother asked when she nodded towards her employees. They left with a bow, the conference room. She packed her papers together before looking at her son again. "I'm sorry. I was just thinking about something.." Kris said and flashed her a smile, "Nothing to worry about." "Perhaps about someone?" 

"Hm?" His mother shook only her head before smiling back at him. "Nothing."

"Anyway, did you come up with a name for the new lipstick line?" Kris thought for a while. "Actually I did." "And?"

"Son rouge á lévres." "Trés bien." His mother answered before walking out of the room with him.

"And now you will have to tell me who that 'her' is." Before Kris could even answer, his sister strutted over to them. "I got kicked out by father again from the meeting." His mother gave her a small smile before patting her shoulder. "Then how about helping your mother instead? Kris just found the name of our new lipstick line, now we only need to look for the face. How about it, chief?" 

Yue raised a brow at her mother. "Chief?" "You will pick the face of the new lipstick line." Yue scoffed. "Doesn't sound so important." "It is! Just because you can't argue with people like in the meeting your father is always in, doesn't mean it's less important." Yue still didn't seem to buy the things her mother said and continued to give her a look. "Fine. You can arrange the location and the theme of the shoot." Yue's eyes started to show a bit more interest, when her mother continued, "with me." 

She scoffed before agreeing anyway "Fine." "Aish, why do you always make it look like my company is less important?" 

"It's not that, mom. It's just not the company I've set my eyes on.." Kris smiled at her before patting his sister's shoulder.

After all they were in the same situation. 

 

Jessica was still peeking over his shoulder, when Lay grew irritated by her. "What?!" She shrugged, "Just wondering who you are making the dress for." "No one." "That no one seems to be the petite type based on the size of the dress." Jessica said and pointed at the white dress, on which Lay was still working on. He sighed, "What do I have to do to make you leave?" She tapped her chin for a while, "Finish my dresses and.. tell me who that dress is for." The last thing seemed to interest her more, when she grinned at him. Lay could only roll his eyes at her before turning away. "The same girl I made the red dress for." 

"You are lying." "I'm not." "Based on the reaction you made earlier, when I asked you about it, were you quite indifferent." "What do you mean?" "The red dress you were working on-" "I already finished it." She glared at him for interrupting her, but continued nonetheless, "You always seemed stressed and tensed about it. You were never satisfied. But when I came in earlier, you were relaxed and actually smiled while sewing on the new one, before I barged in." He was about to protest, when it was her turn to interrupt him, "I already saw you from outside of your studio working on it, don't even try to lie." Jessica grinned at him knowingly before pushing herself off of the pillar she was leaning on.

"The red dress was for.. Mi Young."

 

Flashback

A little boy was sitting on the ground, while playing by himself in the sandbox. The other kids at the playground ignored the little Lay, who was well-known to be difficult to handle. This didn't stop a little girl from walking over to him, he shot her a glare, when he saw she was about to enter his sandbox. She didn't say anything but stared back uninterestedly and took a seat in another corner of the box. "That's my sand." The little Lay was saying, when he walked o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter