Lesson 40

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lesson 40: Parting Ways?

 

HyunA had avoided the boys the next day. Especially Xiumin. She even asked if they could drive seperately to school, only Yue had the privilege to drive with the young heiress. Yue looked apologetically at the boys before following HyunA in. It must have been something serious to hurt HyunA like that, that she completely refused to talk to any of the boys. 

"Whatever you said. You must've hurt HyunA greatly with that." Lay said and the boys couldn't agree more. Though it was still a shock for them that Lay said something like that. But it wasn't the time to poke fun at that. Xiumin looked after the black range rover before sighing. He really screwed up this time, not even the incoming call of Taeyeon could cheer him up like it normally would. Lu Han spared him also barely a glance before getting into the passengers seat. Only Kris gave him a reasurring pat before also getting in.

He didn't know what went over him, when he said these things. And he was sorry at some point but, why was it so hard to go up to her and apologise to her? Not because of Eugene and the other bodyguards no.. but something was hindering him from stepping towards her. Something what reqired the heart. And he wasn't ready to accept it. Not now..

 

The moment the boys got off of their car, was Amber immediately in front of them. Lu Han was the first one to scrunch his nose at her newly get-up. "If you say something stupid I will-" "Woah, stop it. I don't even know what I should be thinking of it." Lu Han said and turned around to walk away. Lay circled his friend while taking a good look of her female uniform. "Did you lose a bet?" Amber slapped his hands away from her before throwing her hair behind her back. "Don't change the subject, idiot. What did you do to HyunA?" Amber asked before turning her stare to Xiumin this time.

Xiumin looked at the newly dressed Amber before sighing. He walked pass the others and straight to the school building. "Did he just ing ignore me?!" Amber exclaimed while pointing at herself. "To be honest you look less scary when you wear a skirt." Lay added. Amber huffed before quickly turning around, when she heard her name being called. "Yiyun!"

Lay and Kris both startled at that and looked at the new male teacher. They gave Amber a pointed look, who found herself avoiding looking at them. "Yiyun?" Lay mouthed. While Kris slowly realised what the hell was up with HyunA's sudden request to change Amber's appearance into a much girlier one, was Lay still left clueless. Kris turned then around to the male, who caused Amber to transform into girly Yiyun and gasped visibly at the sight of Mark Tuan.

"You!" 

 

"Hey, Se Hun." 

Se Hun looked up from his phone and blinked at the male beside the pillar. His other members didn't notice that he was being called and continued their way towards their classroom. Se Hun pointed at himself to assure that Lu Han meant him. He sighed at the stupidness of Se Hun before nodding. "Yes, you ."

Se Hun deadpanned him and was ready to leave him, when Lu Han shook a cup of bubbletea in his hand. Se Hun lightened up before walking over to Lu Han. "What's up?" He asked after receiving his favourite taro bubbletea from Lu Han. "Have you seen HyunA?" Se Hun thought for a while before titling his head. "Why, did you guys screw it up?" Lu Han glared at him but, that didn't stop the younger one from responsing, "Yes, she has been with Kai the whole day."

A frown started to form on Lu Han's face. He was as much against the idea of HyunA being together with Kai as Xiumin. "Honestly, I have no idea what you guys have against them being together. They have fun together, you jealous pricks." Se Hun said. Lu Han rolled his eyes before crossing his arms. "Do you want to say something, Se Hun?" "Kai cares for HyunA. No matter what you think of him, Kai likes her genuinely." "I know." "Then tell that Xiumin-ssi too. He should stop seeing Kai as douchebag, when he is not.. Ok, he is but he can be serious too."

Lu Han raised a brow at the younger one. "You sure do know a lot of stuff, huh?" "I know things you would never dream about." Se Hun said and stared at the deer boy. "Yeah, Se Hun now you are beginning to become creepy."

"Anyway, Kai might like HyunA. But, what about her? Does she like him too?" "That's.. confidential information." Lu Han deadpanned him. "Are you serious? You just said your member likes her and now you are being secretive?" Se Hun shrugged at that. "I sell my members secrets for benificial things but, HyunA is my textmate. I won't betray her trust."

"She doesn't even know that she is texting with you."

"I don't care."

Lu Han sighed. Maybe he shouldn't have asked Se Hun after all. "I might not be able to tell you if she likes Kai but, haven't you long known about her feelings? You should know who she likes by now." Lu Han sighed in defeat. Se Hun was somehow right. He did have a feeling, of whom she might have taken a interest but, he wasn't sure nor ready to accept it yet. He just had a feeling.

No one of them were. 

"Say, did you grow some new brain cells or what? Is it because of the bubble tea?" Lu Han asked.

"Hyung!"

 

"Min Seok-ah, over here!" Taeyeon waved from the gates over to her boyfriend, who immediately spotted her. He smiled at her before responding to the hug. "Hi, have you been good?" Taeyeon responded to the smile before pulling back. "Mhm, ready to go?" 

"Do you want to hang out later?" Kai asked. HyunA hummed quietly before looking up, when she spotted a certain bao-zi boy. HyunA quickly turned around and pulled Kai with her but in vain, Taeyeon had already spotted them. "Hey, guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter