Lesson 2

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lesson 2: Meeting Kim HyunA
 

"What do you mean by, you are going to move?", asked Sulli. Xiu Min smiled at her.

"Well-" "You can't, Minnie!", exclaimed Hee Chul before tackling him from behind. "You guys know Park MS Electronics right?", aksed Xiu Min while slowly freeing himself from Hee Chul's grip. "Well, the owner seems to have a long lost granddaughter, so I was asked to guide her through her new life.", said Xiu Min and shrugged. "Wait! You mean Park Myung Soo?!", asked Sulli. Xiu Min nodded.

"Woa, so she is going to be the new rich girl of Seoul!", said Sulli amazed. "I want to meet her!", exclaimed Hee Chul. "Shut up!", Sulli flicked his forehead, making him scrunch his nose. He rubbed his forehead before bumping into a girl. 

Sulli raised her brow at him before turning to the girl. "You work in the cafeteria don't you? Can you reserve me a table for Choi? Thanks!", said Sulli before turning back to the guys. The girl with long brown hair just nodded before walking away.

"Since this is going to be your last day here at the university, it's my treat!", said Sulli and linked arms with him. Xiu Min looked after the girl before being called from one of his friends. "Xiu Min!", called Luna him.

 

Lu Han sighed while looking out of the window. ''We're going to arrive soon, Sir.", so the driver. Lu Han rolled his eyes before getting his phone out. 

Good morning, Master Lu Han! 
When can we expect your arriving? Master Min Seok already arrived.

Sincerely, Park MS Electronics

"You really know how to entertain youself, Xiu Min..", muttered Lu Han. 

"Sorry.. not interested..", muttered he before deleting the message with a smile.

 

"Sir, we arrived." The car stopped, and Lu Han with a sunglass on stepped out. Making a few females turn their heads upon his arriving at the airport. "Bye, Sir!", bowed the driver. Lu Han merely glanced at him before looking back at his ticket, he bumped into a cleaning lady. He gave her an annoyed look before wiping away the dust, not even thinking of helping her up. 

"Yea?", he answered his phone while walking to the check in. "Mei, I told you I will be back by tomorrow.", said he while handing the girl on the counter his ticket together with his pass. "Mr. Lu Han?" He nodded before turning away. 

"Look, I'm at the airport.. I will text you when I arrive.", looking back at the girl he slowly hung up. ''What?" "Sorry, Sir but.. there seems to be a problem with your ticket.", said the girl. He gave her a look. "What do you mean?", asked he while slowly raising his brow at her.

"Looks like someone made a mistake, your seat was given to another passenger. I'm very sorry!", bowed the girl. He sighed. "Whatever.. just give me a flight to Beijing." She nodded before typing his destination in, the girl smiled apologetically at him. "What is it now?!", asked a slightly annoyed Lu Han.

 

"You.. just didn't did you?", asked Lay quietly while looking down at his with smoothie pasted shirt. The girl bowed continiously. "I don't need your sorrys! You gonna pay for it! Heard me?!", exclaimed Lay at the waitress.

 

"Gross.. I don't even like this flavour.."

"I have to take a shower before going to the fashion show..", thought he before getting out of his car.

"What the..?", muttered Lay. For half an hour now was he jiggling around with the key of his. "Are you kidding me!?", exclaimed he. He blew a raspberry before deciding to ring the bell. "Mom, dad?" He kept on ringing, well he was the impatient type. "ANYONE?!"

"Oh, hi Lay!", greeted his mom him with a smile. She walked out together with his dad, to the gate where he was standing in front. He muttered some cursing words before he sighed. "Can you just open me up? Something seems to be wrong with my keys.", said he annoyedly while looking at his keys.

"Oh, that's because we replaced them!", said his dad. Lay gave them a look before turning to the noise he was hearing. Moving guys were carrying out his stuff, his stuff! "Wait! Wh-what are they doing with my stuff!?", exclaimed he furiously before turning back to his parents. They were smiling at each other before turning to their son. "We're throwing you out!" "WHAT???????!!!! D-did you guys go insane?!"

"Where am I-", just before he could finish his sentence someone grabbed him from behind. "We already prepared a place for you to live in, don't worry they are nice!", said his mom. "MOM!" "Don't worry son, your wardrobe was safely packed and is already there!", shouted his dad after him. Lay took a deep breath before throwing every cur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter