Lesson 5

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lesson 5: Looks Attracts Gangsters

 

"Why did you kidnap her?", asked B-Bomb. HyunA stared at him, she didn't had the slightest idea why the heck they called him like that when the truth is he didn't look like a bomb or the bomb. 

"Why not? She is cool, not scared at all like the other girls.", said Zico amused before wrapping an arm around her shoulder. B-Bomb rolled his eyes before shrugging it off, he was his leader after all. "Maybe I'm going to marry her?", muttered Zico. "What?" B-Bomb stared at him again, what nonsense is he blabbering now?

"Who knows?", he shrugged before interwining hands with HyunA. She let him taste her famous death glare before turning away from him. She cursed the four who brought her into this situation. Zico chuckled at her 'cute action'. "At least you didn't smack my arm away.", said he amusedly.

"Well at least she is wearing cool clothes, where did you pick her up after your set-up-date?", asked B-Bomb. Zico grinned before pulling HyunA in for a hug. "She is my set-up-date! Isn't it awesome?!", exclaimed Zico.

 

"What. The. Hell. Happened.", mouthed Kris. Xiu Min had his mouth wide opened while scanning the destroyed restaurant. Lu Han walked around, searching for their princess. He stopped when he found a waiter under a table. "Did a bomb explode or what?"

 

"Where is Hyun?", asked Xiu Min as soon as Lu Han came back from his little chat with the waiter. Lu Han grinned. "Well.. it looks like her date has taken a liken on her." "What do you mean?", asked Kris. "He kind of kidnapped her.", said Lu Han. "What 'kind of!'?", exclaimed Xiu Min. "Ji Ho kidnapped her?"

He was humming when he was about to walk out of the restaurant, he overheard them. A smirk plastered on his face before calling his boys back.

 

"She is freaking me out! Tell her to stop staring at me!", exclaimed the youngest before hiding behind Jae Hyo. "Yah, she is my soon-gonna-be-wife show respect to your-" He turned to HyunA, forgetting the annoying maknae for a while. "How old are you btw?" She didn't bother answering him and showed him her fingers. 

"81?! Omg!", exclaimed Kyung. "18! Idiot!", said U-Kwon and smacked the younger ones head.

Zico rolled his eyes at his friends, sure he should already be accustomed with their stupidness. But we are talking about his 'soon-gonna-be-wife'? 

"Don't worry, they are not as stupid as you think.", whispered Zico before turning back to Kyung and U-Kwon who were busy hitting each other. Though no one would have noticed it, managed HyunA to smile a little. Showing an expression she never showed normally.

 

"Hyung!", exclaimed he happily while jumping up and down. "Already back?", asked P.O. "Yeah, and look what I found!", exclaimed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter