Lesson 14

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Lesson 14: First 'Female' Friend

 

"Mwo? I should do what?" HyunA was busy munching on her bread when they suddenly declared what they wanted her to do. "Find a friend.", said Lay short before focusing his attention back on his breakfast. "A female friend." Added Kris which earned him a look from Lay. He shrugged. 

"You don't have problems with making friends don't you?" Lu Han said in a rather mockingly tone. Lately Lu Han has been only talking to her either to mock or make fun of her which she disliked both. Lu Han ignored the looks she gave him and drunk his coffee. 

"Yeah, HyunA! Because the next lesson is how to socialize with females your age." Xiu Min said and smiled brightly at her. Even though Xiu Min was smiling and all something didn't feel right. He called her HyunA though he only called her Hyun from the first time they met. HyunA nodded slightly. 

"You don't have any problems with making male friends so it shouldn't be a problem right?" "Lulu!" Xiu Min furrowed his brows at his best friend, who on the other only shook it off. Short after Xiu Min reminded him, shoved HyunA her chair to the side. "HyunA-" Xiu Min stood halfway up. "I'm going to get myself ready." The maids bowed before she left. Xiu Min sighed before sitting down. 

"Great." Kris rolled his eyes while flipping through the newspaper. "Huh.." Lay looked after her. "Looks like I'm not the biggest jerk sitting here." Lu Han shot him a glare. 

"She practised her angry walk." Lay said and hummed happily while Lu Han was still glaring at him.

 

Lu Han sighed while walking behind them. "This is stupid.." He shrugged before speeding a bit up. "This is as far as you go." Kris said who stood in front of him. "What?" Kris let a sigh out. "I don't know what the hell your problem is but leave HyunA alone." Kris smiled at him before Lu Han could shot an answer back. "Now be a good boy and keep a distance between you and HyunA for now."

"So.. HyunA to make it easier for you we made you a list of who you should try to talk to and who you should never talk to." Xiu Min said and turned to each group the girls in school had build. "Firstly we have the popular group which consist of Kim Yu Jin, Im Jin Ah, Kim Seol Hyun and Song Quian." Lay said while flipping through the list. "Out of the 4 only one of them will be nice to you. And even that is not sure." Kris said before making a wide berth around the table of the girls. "In short the queenkas." Added Lay before continuing the list. "Next are the intellectualls. The top female students of the school which consist of Lee Ji Eun, Choi Jun Hee and Yoo Ara." "What do you guys have with lists?", muttered HyunA annoyedly.

"Huh.. I thought smart girls don't interact with the popular group." Kris said while watching how the girls from before sat down next to them. "They are ruining our list." Xiu Min said before puffing his cheek. HyunA sighed before stopping in front of them. "I have class." HyunA said and walked away from them. "Hey!" Kris shouted after her. "Yah! I especially took care of the candidates! You didn't even get to listen to the next group!", exclaimed Lay. The females around them looked at them weirdly. Xiu Min looked questionably after her before it hit him. "Aishhhhhh.."

Lu Han got himself a bevarage when he spotted the 3 guys. "What did I miss?" The 3 let a sigh out. "Then this is it?", asked Kris. "Fine, we will meet after school.", said Xiu Min and was the first one who walked away. "Where do I find a suitable candidate?" Kris scratched his head. Leaving Lay and Lu Han alone. "What are they up to?" Lay was busy scribling on his clipboard when he looked up. He grinned when he saw Lu Han's confused expression. "That's what you get for being mean to the princess." Lay stucked his tongue out at him. 

Instead of shoting an answer back, was Lu Han silent. Which made Lay even happier. "I got you this time, deer!" Lay walked away happily while muttering to himself. "She is right he reminds you of a deer."

 

He looked out of the window before slumping back down in his seat. "No." The female beside him sighed. "Get your out of the car and go to school!" The other one just crossed his arms. "I didn't came back from America just to enroll in a elite school.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter