Lesson 22

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Lesson 22: The Guys

 

"That's a stupid idea." Lay said. "Well, you don't have to tag along." Lu Han said. "Why are we even doing this? I don't think it's apropriate to invent her privacy." Xiu Min said while tapsing behind Kris. "I think Lu is right. We have to get to know HyunA better and not just the things from the documents. Or else we will never find the one for her." Kris said while looking at her makeup vanity. "Don't even think about it." Lay said who threw a look at him. Kris put his hands behind him. "I didn't even do anything.." He said. 

"What about her? Where is she? Won't she get angry when she sees us in her rooms?" Lay asked while also taking a look at her things. Lu Han shrugged before taking a look at her wall where she put a few quotes on. "I managed to get Eugene and her out. I hired the whole south mall to hinder them from leaving one shop for at least one hour. So we have enough time, scaredy cat." Lu Han said before taking a closer look at her wall. Lay rolled his eyes.

 

A few weeks ago

"Why are you so curious? Are you perhaps.. beginning to like my granddaughter?"

Lu Han just looked at him before taking a deep breath. He shook his head. "No, but I'm beginning to be her friend." Mr. Park looked at him. "She might be quiet and obedient but I don't think that's everything behind her mask." Lu Han said. "What are you hinting at?" Mr. Park raised an brow at him.

"I'm a judge of character. And from the way I see it. She is hiding more than you will ever find out about her." Lu Han said. Mr. Park closed his folder before hieving a sigh. "There is nothing to talk about anymore." He said and stood up. "Then I will find it out myself."

"You won't find out anything about that bastard." Mr. Park said before staring at Lu Han. "Challenge me." Lu Han said before also staring at him. He left the room without another word.

Mr. Park sighed. "This brat.."

 

"Hmm.." Xiu Min pouted while looking through HyunA's closet. "I don't think that her choice of clothes is that bad.." He stopped at one cloth piece and looked at it for a while. "Oh.. I forgot that was the time when Lay and Kris went shopping together for her." Xiu Min put it back before rounding the corner. He stopped and gasped at the sight of the mannequin at the end of the floor. 

"LAYYYY!" He exclaimed. "LAAAAAAAY!"

The guys looked up at each other. "Did you hear something?" Kris asked before putting the picture frame down. "More like a buzz?" Lay shrugged. Lu Han scrunched his nose before sighing. "What do you think is missing?" He asked before hinting at the open closet.

"LAAAAAAY! LAAAAY!" He exclaimed over and over again when the guys came also in. "THE , I'M HERE YOU WEIRDO!!" Lay shouted who stood beside him while rubbing his ear. "Oh, good. Hi." Xiu Min said and smiled at him. "What is it anyway?" Lay asked while being quite annoyed. Xiu Min nodded towards the mannequin. "It's looks a lot like your dress in your room." Kris and Lu Han looked also at it. "Though it's not perfect and is messy here and there. But.. I think HyunA likes you if she does something like that for you." Xiu Min said while knowing that they didn't talk to each other for days now. Lay looked at it for a while before looking at Xiu Min. "I know. I'm not mad anymore anyway." He said and walked pass it to her clothes. Xiu Min whined. "How do you know that? Did you come to her room by yourself before?!" Lay shrugged.

He didn't had to tell them right?

 

A few days before

"Wake up." She kicked his shin which earned her a growl from him. He squinted his eyes before sitting up. "Yah, that hurts!" He exclaimed but she kicked him again with the pointy side of her shoes. "Shut up, you are waking the other buttheads." Eugene said before montioning for him to follow her. 

They stood in front of HyunA's rooms. "What are we-" "Shh!" She glared at him before opening the doors. Maids followed them in who were waiting at the door for Eugene. Lay looked around her room when Eugene stopped. Lay stood beside her when he heard her snoring. She was sleeping on the floor with fabrics around her. Books of sewing and desiging were lying across the room with a HyunA sleeping on a red dress.

"She has been working on it for a while now." Eugene said while the maids picked HyunA up from the floor and put her into her bed. "You guys complain about how much a torture it is to do all of this. How annoying it is to teach her. But do you guys ever thought about how she felt about all this? Miss Park might not be the most talkative but she has feelings just like you guys. And the way you treat her is not fair for someone who is trying hard. Don't you think so?" Eugene said before glancing at HyunA. 

"Think about it, Yi Xing." 

 

Lu Han patted the gone-mad-bao-zi. "It's okey. It's okey." Kris circled the mannequin. "Look at that. She can do some sweet stuff, huh?"

He inspected her cupboard of t-shirts. "Che. I told them to put it to the other casual clothes." He muttered before taking a closer look at the cupboard. She posted a few pictures behind the hangers. He scrunched his nose when he saw a familiar person on one.

"Why does she have a picture of Mi Young?" He muttered.

 

"I never took a closer look at her rooms." Kris said. "HyunA is like a hamster. She puts a lot of her treasures in corners were no one would ever search for." Xiu Min said while tapping his chin. "Whatever. We have to get rid of the futon in her room. She is the heiress of Park MS Electronics she can't sleep on the floor." Kris added. "True, just the best for our Hyun." Xiu Min said and clapped before hopping into his room. The other splitted also and minded their own business for a while. 

 

Xiu Min was sitting on top of the stairs while waiting. He stood up when he saw Hyun Seung coming his way. "Oh, Seung! Don't forget your date later with her." Xiu Min said. Hyun Seung blinked at him when Xiu Min pointed at his pocket he made a 'O' shape with his mouth before reading again the post-it note from his mother. "He didn't forget. He will be there at 4 pm in front of the movie theater." He read. Xiu Min nodded before patting his back. "I will call just to be sure." Xiu Min said and guided him to his department before stopping when he saw HyunA talking downstairs with Kai.

HyunA just stared at Kai when he grinned. "Oh, c'mon Hyunie. We didn't hang out for a while now. Can't you just skip that date with him? He is a weirdo anyway." Kai said. HyunA blew a raspberry. "I can't I promised it Xiu Min. Now if you will excuse me I'm heading to the garden." HyunA said and walked pass him. Kai chuckled when she left. "It sure never gets boring with her."

"What is exactly your motive?" He asked when he stepped the stairs down. Kai looked up only to meet his stare. He grinned. "And I thought we were going to continue ignoring us?" Kai challenged him. Xiu Min stared hard at him when he reached the end of the stairs. "Don't you dare to play with her." He hissed at him when he tried to walk pass him. "And what if I do?" Kai asked. Xiu Min stopped in his track. "Or am I already-" Kai couldn't even finish when Xiu Min grabbed his collar and shoved him to the wall. "Don't you dare to even hurt her, KIM JONG IN!" Xiu Min exclaimed into the empty hall. 

 

Kai grunted while still being held by Xiu Min. "If I see her cry or even pout because of you. I swear to you I will break your bones." Xiu Min said.

Kai glared at him. "Don't use her as excuse. You are talking about Tae Yeon here, aren't you?" Kai asked before pushing him with all his might away. Xiu Min glared at him. "Open your eyes will you, monolid? Even if I hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter