Lesson 12

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lesson 12: Becareful Whom You Trust

 

HyunA growled inside. "That stupid deerhead!" "He is the first friend I made here..", mumbled she before... *bump* 

"There you are!", exclaimed he happily. "Hyun, we've been waiting for you! C'mon, I already reserved you a seat beside me.", said Xiu Min and winked at her. She shaked her head. "I can't. I'm sorry.", said she and bowed. "Huh? Wae? Are you eating with a friend?" HyunA glanced at the one who was coming towards them before turning back to Xiu Min. "Yes, I am. Sorry, Xiu Min-ssi." And gone was she once... Lu Han arrived. 

"It's Xiu Min, Hyun! Just Xiu Min is fine!", exclaimed the bao-zi but she was already gone. He sighed before turning to his bestfriend. "I can't believe they are growing so fast.", said Xiu Min a bit teary. Lu Han had looked after her before raising an questionably brow at the nonsense his friend was speaking. "Are you her parent or what?" 

He sighed. "Anyway, let's go I'm hungry."

 

"You are cruel.", said Chan Yeol and glared at the younger one. "You are the one to talk, Hyung. Do I have to remind you of the girl last year?", shot Kai back. Chan Yeol only rolled his eyes before focusing back on his food. "He is right, Kai. Remember who we are now, we can't risk spreading scandals now.", said Su Ho while raising an brow at him. "Aish, I'm just playing around.. besides she is the type girl whom is missing on my list.", said Kai.

"Once I'm done with the list, I will stop. I promise.", said he and raised his hand as if proving he tells the truth. "You are an idiot.", said Se Hun who was only focusing on his food until now. Kai turned to his friend so did the others before anyone could say anything... "Why are you always lost?! Aishhh..", said Baek Hyun annoyedly before taking a seat beside Kyung Soo. Tagging a long was HyunA. Kai smiled at her. "HyunA, take a sea-" Before Kai could offer her the seat beside me, Se Hun had shoved the chair so she could sit down. She bowed but Se Hun was already back in his own world.

"Se H-h-hun!"
 

"It's was so boring without Hyun..", whined Xiu Min while tugging on Lu Han's sleeve. "Bao-zi.. you are heavy!!!" "Maybe I should text her?", exclaimed he and dunked down before Lu Han could punch him. "Isn't she.. that?", said Kris suddenly. "Huh?"

They looked up to where Kris was pointing at and it was indeed their 'long lost princess'. "Hyun?" "Where is she heading to? Didn't we agree to go home together?", asked Lay while raising an brow. "We did.", said Lu Han while watching the guys who got into the car closely. "He went in before her probably." "That's a lot of guys she got there, huh?", mumbled Kris. "So can we go home-", before Lay could finish his sentences Xiu Min bursted out, "GET THE CAR! OUR PRINCESS IS IN DANGER!"

 

"S.M. Entertainment; SM엔터테인먼트?"
 

"Where the heck.. " "Are you sure they went into this building?", asked Kris. "It's Lu Han's fault he told the driver to turn into the one way street because it was 'faster'." "Oh really? And who was the one who thought it was a good idea to argue with the cop earlier?", asked Lu Han Lay. "YAH!" They startled.

Xiu Min had glared at everyone, "No time to fight! Just search for HyunA alright?!" "Okey, no need to shout.. sheshh..", mumbled Lay. "As if she is in danger..", added Lay only to get caught by Xiu Min before he could walk pass him. "She can be in danger, okey?!" "Xiu Min aren't you exaggerating a bit?", asked Kris. "This is just a talent agency what can happen to her?" Instead of answering the question he shot a question back.

"Do you guys even care about her?" Eyeeing each of them before heading to the entrance. Lu Han stared at him.

 

"Sooo.. how do you plan of getting in? Have a code or something?", asked Lay sarcastically while staring at the front door who seemed to only open with a password. "How about ringing?", asked Lu Han and went to push the doorbell.

A man answered. "Hello, I'm-" "Visiting hours are already over, please visit your idols another day.", said a voice before Xiu Min could even finish his sentence. "But I'm just looking for my friend she-" The man growled over the speakers. "Didn't you hear me kiddo?! Visiting hours are- Omg, I'm so sorry!", said the man suddenly. 

The door opened after a beep. They looked at each other before walking in. They walked to the reception were the man who opened them the door was waiting for them. He bowed immediately. "I'm sorry, Umin. I wasn't looking at the CCTV footage.", said the receptionist and bowed. Lu Han raised an brow at him. "Whu- what?", asked Xiu Min perplexed. "Anyway, why didn't you use your password guys?", asked the man and looked at each of them.

"Ahhh! It's already so late, look at the time! We need to do.. you know what Noona told us!", said Kris suddenly and pushed the other three to the elevators.

"Kris?!", exclaimed Lay while being pushed into the elevator.

"What was that about?!", asked Lu Han who was clearly annoyed. Once Kris couldn't see the guy from the reception anymore, sighed he. "He thinks we are them.", said he and nodded at the poster behind them. "What?"

"What Ekso?"

 

"HyunA, meet our other members.", said Kai and introduced her to each of them. "It's kind of refreshing having a girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter