Lesson 26

Princess Edition - Searching for Mr. Right (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lesson 26: Father

 

"Lately she has been acting weird." Kris commented when the others looked also at HyunA who walked ahead of them to the school gate. "Ever since Baozi has been gone." Lay said before turning to Lu Han. "How many days more for him to come back?" He shrugged before fastening his pace with HyunA's. "Did he just ignore me?" Lay asked. "Nothing new right?" Kris shrugged. Lay shrugged as well and followed suit.

HyunA didn't go to the cafeteria that day nor to class. She has been sitting in the garden for a while when someone sat down beside her. "Not in class?" He would ask. She shrugged. "You neither." The tree-guy looked at her for a while. "Is something bothering you?"

"What if there really is something bothering me?" She asked. "I could listen." He said. HyunA smiled at him, which he never saw since a smile from HyunA was very rare to see. "I think I'm not the person they think I am." HyunA said while touching her necklace. He looked at her necklace for a while before back at her. "What made you think so?" 

"I think.. they mistook me for another girl." HyunA said. 

Halmeoni said that at that time. She was sorry that she couldn't be a better grandmother for me. She even apologised for letting Mi Young go. 

"HyunA, I'm so sorry." The elder woman said to the young girl. "I did something awful. I'm so sorry." "Halmeoni, what are you saying? You've been the best to me! For taking me in and taking care of me." HyunA said while holding her hand. She shook her head lightly. "You will understand and by then.. I hope you will forgive me." HyunA shook her head. "I love you, Halmeoni." 

"Aish, Hyunbak.. you will understand it later. Just be yourself. Everything will unfold at the end." 

 

The tree boy looked closely at her. "She looks a lot like her mother." He thought when.. "I was spacing out wasn't I?" HyunA asked suddenly. "Not more than I did." He thought before shaking his head. "Just like usual."

"Hey, wanna hang out?" "Huh?" She looked at him.

 

"Mr. Lu, Mr. Wu and Mr. Zhang? Would you please stay after class? I have to disuss your last tests." Eugene said when every other student left the classroom. The boys groaned because everytime she ask them to stay after school she..

"So..  Lu Han as usual 100 points, Wu Yi Fan don't always think about makeup 89 and Zhang Yi Xing.. give up on school." The guys groaned. "Hey, I already finished high school. I'm a college student now. Besides having 68 points is not bad at all!" Eugene ignored him anyway as she put her things away.

She turned back to them with a ruler. "Where is the heiress? You little potato heads?!" She said as she hit everyone of them on their head. "I wish my head was a potato right now." Lay muttered.

"She wasn't in my class today and wasn't in any other. I checked also on the weirdo kid Kim Jong In. They weren't together also." 

"She came to school with us though." Kris muttered. Lu Han widened his eyes when he suddenly walked out with Eugene shouting after him. "Where is he going?!" She asked the other two. "Kris.. I'm scared." Lay muttered when Kris nodded lightly. 

"You guys are dismissed when I know where Miss Park's whereabout is." The guys gulped before looking at each other.

 

"Young Master. We brought you the tripple mousse chocolat directly imported from Paris." One of the butlers said. Xiu Min was laying in the middle of his room while playing a new game on his X-Box. "I just died because of you." Xiu Min looked up emotionlessly. "Oh.. I-Forgive me, Young Master." "Lately the Young Master gives off a different vibe." A maid behind the old butler muttered. "I know right?" 

"How many days more, Mr. Yang?" "2 days left, Young Master." The butler said as he bowed. He left the room together with the 2 maids when Xiu Min dismissed them with a light hand wave.

"I'm bored." Xiu Min sighed before spreading his arms and legs out on the floor. He groaned when his phone suddenly rang. "Hello?" He answered with him muttering into his pillow which lied underneath him. "What? HyunA skipped class?! I'll be right there!"

 

"Wow, the long lost one appeared. We're together again. Wuhu." Lay said livelessly before focusing back onto sketching new designs. "3 days gone and it totally became boring without the dumpling." Kris commented while watching makeup tutorials on his tablet. "Why aren't you searching for her?" Lu Han asked who brought the missing one back. "While you were busy getting bao-zi, HyunA texted us. She is spending the day out with Amber so it seems."

Which should turn out to be a complete lie..

---

"Are you hungry? You haven't eaten yet right?" He asked when he lead her to a chinese restaurant once they were far away from the school grounds.

HyunA looked around when they entered the little restaurant which was ironically in between huge buildings. He smiled at her reactions before leading her to a table. "I come here once to twice a month. It's less crowdy then the other restaurants and it gives of a warm vibe. Don't you think?" HyunA nodded. He gave her a warm smile before offering the card. 

"Did you guys already decide?" A old man asked them when he came to take their order. HyunA was a bit surprised when he asked them not in korean but chinese but didn't let it show on her face or so she thought. Little did she k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter