Chapter 2

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yoong! Wanna go to the amusement park with Hyoyeon and Sooyoungie? " Yuri suggested.Yuri was lying on Yoona's lap while Yoona was running her fingers through her lover's hair gently.

Every action from Yoona was enough to make Yuri fall deeper and deeper for her. Day by day, their love was not only increasing but it was also intensifying with eery passing minute.

Flashback.

Yuri started out by crushing on Yoona since childhood. However Yoona had a boyfriend, who was a total jerk by the way. In high school, Yoona's boyfriend then, Taehyun was dating her and her cousin, Younghee at the same time.

But unfortunately, the two ladies didn't know anything about the other. Yoona and Younghee were very close but thanks to Taeyoung, their relationship weakened for a period of time.

Younghee mistakenly thought that Yoona stole her boyfriend from her. But Yuri took the initiative and helped them to mend their relationship with the help of her good friend, Jessica Jung.

Yuri started to feel something for Jessica when she agreed to help Yuri mend Yoona and her cousin's relationship by hunting down that annoying jerk, Taehyun. Taehyun finally admitted that he was the one playing with both their feelings.  

Yoona was grateful to Yuri and Jessica but Yoona didn't feel the same for Yuri, she only saw her as a best friend, a sister. Nothing more, nothing less. The kkab was heartbroken and had often ran to Jessica for comfort, oblivious to the latter's obvious feelings for her. That's right.

Jessica was crushing on Yuri blindly, knowing that her best friend was crushing on the deer. Jessica suffered.

Yuri and Jessica soon begin to have very strong attraction and feelings for each other but neither one confessed, for they feared the rejection that might have been heading for them. Too bad for Yoona, she only started to harbour feelings for Yuri before SNSD's debut.

Flashback End.

They had a really hard time getting together. 

" Sure, Baby. I'll get Sooyoung-unnie. " Yoona chuckled and pinched her girlfriend's nose.

Less than 3 steps taken, she was pulled back onto the couch and pinned below the hyperactive kkab. Yuri hovered on top of her girlfriend as she nibbled on Yoona's lips. 

" You forgot something, Yoong. " Yuri whined and pouted to her lover, who was currently melting at her girlfriend's cuteness. 

" Hmm, what is it? " Yoona teased, causing Yuri to back away and sulk on the couch, with her arms folded across her chest and a pout on her tanned, y face. 

" Aye, stop pouting, I'll give you your kisssssssssss~ " Yoona whined and used the same method as her lover. Knowing her cute gestures were Yuri's weaknesses. She clung onto Yuri's arm and straddled her.

" Baby, stop sulking or you won't be sleeping with me tonight. " Yoona said, cupping Yuri's face before leaning in and pecking her lips lightly. 

" Oh my God. Okay, okay. I'm not sulking anymore! " Yuri shouted in panic. 

From pouting and whining, she became a charming and alert Yuri with a huge smile on her face. Yoona chuckled and captured the playful girl's lips in a matter of seconds.

Yuri Yoona's bottom lip to request for access into the deer's mouth. Their tongues were dancing around in a world of passion and warmth.

Yuri was tasting Yoona's mouth all over, as if trying to remember the taste of Yoona's warm mouth and tongue. Yuri's tongue gently swept over Yoona's gums and Yoona was trying to dominate the kiss which turned into a total failure. Her hands were gripping onto Yoona's tiny waist while Yoona's arms were pulling Yuri by the neck and deepening the kiss.

There was so much love in Yuri's kiss that Yoona silently thanked God that she wasn't standing or they would have already tumbled down onto the cold marble floor. They were panting and trying to catch their breath after making out for a full minute.

" Baby, time to get Sooyoung-unnie and Hyoyeon-unnie. " Yoona said to her lover who was chuckling while patting her back to help her catch her breath.

" Hehe, alright. I love you sweetie. " Yuri said while smiling cheekily and stole a kiss from Yoona before running off.

" YAH KWON YURI! " Yoona shouted while blushing like a tomato.

*

Yuri was busy sending a text to Hyoyeon who was out with Sooyoung buying a gift for their dear maknae. It was a conjoined present from the dancing couple and the twins, they planned to get her a necklace that had the words " Our Maknae Forever " and had the shape of their silhouettes from their poses in the performance of Tell Me Your Wish. 

From: KkabYul 

Hey Hyo! After the two of you finish getting Seobaby's present, do y'all wanna join us at the amusement park? (: 

While waiting for the dancing queen to reply, Yuri went to their balcony and thought about their current situation. Although they were no longer known as SNSD to the public, they would always stick by their motto. 

Jigeumeun So Nyu Shi Dae

Apurodo So Nyu Shi Dae

Yeongwonhi So Nyu Shi Dae

So what if they were not in SM anymore? So what if the world was against them? So what if there were intruders? So what if there were dangers? They would always have each other to count on and rely on for the rest of their lives because that was their motto and promise to each of the other 8 members or rather, 8 sisters.

Yeah sure they have had many problems along the way, be it relationshp or friendship problems, they were obstacles all the same and they have overcome these little blocks. Yuri slowly fell into deep thought of each sister, the problems they've had together.

Taeyeon.

That little ahjumma. JummaTaeng, ByunTaeng, Taengoo, Tae-Tae, Umma, Kid Leader. Obviously, she took on those nicknames very well.

Although onscreen she appeared as strong, charismatic and y, she was the dorkiest out of them all offstage and at home. She did a very good job of taking them under her wing and they were all satisfied with Taeyeon being the leader. Tae-Tae was given by Tiffany and quite obvious, she would keep the nickname for life.

They could depend on her for everything. She would pack snacks into her bag when they had midnight schedules or lengthy and heavy ones so that the sisters wouldn't get hungry in the middle of the schedule and suffer from gastric pains the next day. She never let her problems out to anyone for fear of burdening them.

But in all honesty, they wanted her to let them share her pain and sufferings, because that was what family was for: To help one overcome troubles and to stick by her at all times.

In all 8 pairs of eyes, she was not only a friend and a member to them, she was their Umma. She was family. 

Jessica.

The sleeping beauty. Ice Princess, Sica, ica, GorJess, Jessi, Sergeant Sica, Sicachu. Maybe from first glance, Jessica might look very cold and scary. But once one is familiar and comfortable with her, they'll realise she's the warmest Ice Princess they'll ever meet in this life and the next

She is caring, loving and has a really warm heart. Jessica could be ica or GorJess........... But she also has her cute side, which includes aegyo.

Sergeant Sica will take over once the members get out of hand from fooling around or playing pranks. One command and they'll be back in the living room with pouts on their faces. For a warm ice princess, that is enough to melt her heart and let them go.

She is really close to Yuri and Sooyoung since they have been together since middle school and have been best friends since then, sticking together no matter what. But one flaw, Jessica needs to wake up early and help with household chores. 

Sunny.

The energy pill. Choi Danshin, Soonkyu, DJ Soon, Aegyo Queen, Bunny, SunBun. She is no doubt the shortest of all the members, hence the nickname, Choi Danshin which also means the shortest. SoonKyu is her first name which she dislikes to the core.

DJ Soon was having so much fun with Sungmin that she had forgotten who she neglected. She came home late often, leaving her roommate, the kkab all alone. Due to this, Yuri prank called her during her radio schedule and pretended to be fan. The reason for this was simple, Yuri missed Sunny.

Sunny could brighten up all their gloomy days with her annoying aegyo. As much as they claim to dislike her aegyo, they really appreciate her because if not for her aegyo, they wouldn't have laughed as much.

Sunny was their pillar of strength. She rarely cries and no one ever knows what she's actually feeling because she covers it so well.

She knows she has them behind her but the feeling of burdening someone is just too horrible. Sunny, learn to rely on others.

Tiffany. 

Miss mushroom head. Ddilfany, Manager Hwang, Mushroom, Jackson Hwang. The mushroom of the 9. Whenever they have schedules and are not sure about what to do, Manager Hwang steps in and guides them through. Tiffany is really clumsy and hurts herself whether on purpose or accidently. Without her, the house would be very quiet.

Even though Yuri is the other one with a really loud voice, the house cannot lose any of the 9. She's really close to Taeyeon since they have known each other since before debut. Might be the queen of mistakes but without her, the gem, SNSD would never have shined as brightly.

Others might have said that she is attention seeking and she puts on a brave in front of the members but inside, she feels hurt as well. Tiffany might not be flawless, but shes definitely not an attention seeker.. shes a beautiful and adorable manager to SNSD.

She, along with Jessica are the wives of everyone in the house. Tiffany is also one of the closest to Yuri and shares a bed with her since their roommates. Not only showing her happiness, she isn't afraid to show when she's hurt and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter