Chapter 39 [HyoYoung Special]

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HyoYoung

 

Sooyoung was lying on her stomach, watching a random movie as she started munching on a pack of chips again. She got hungry after making love with Hyoyeon in the early afternoon. 

“Sooyoung-ah!” 

“Yes?”

“Are you hungry yet?”

A smile immediately formed on Sooyoung's face. Although Hyoyeon often complained about her unstoppable eating habits, she took note of as and when Sooyoung got hungry, cooking for her girlfriend without a single problem. 

“Not really. Take your time, sweetheart!”

Sooyoung was already touched at the fact that Hyoyeon could love her so much, she didn't need Hyoyeon to rush through her shower just to cook for her. 

The shikshin was staring at the picture of Hyoyeon on her phone. Sooyoung just couldn't take her eyes off her girlfriend, not just because of how beautiful she looked in the picture but everything about Hyoyeon captivated her that easily. From the way Hyoyeon moved her body every time there was music to her different mood swings when she was on her period.

Hyoyeon had a lot of guy friends but Sooyoung didn't care. She trusted Hyoyeon with her everything, she knew that the girl wouldn't let her done. In fact, Sooyoung often wondered if Hyoyeon ever felt as loved as she felt. She wondered if her love was going to be enough.  

“Are you sure? I can cook if you want...”

Sooyoung reminded once more, hoping that Hyoyeon would just have a shower in peace, “I'm sure, Honey. Please take your time. I'm really okay.”

Hyoyeon smiled to herself as she lathered her body with cucumber-scented soap, her mind filled with Sooyoung, Sooyoung and more Sooyoung. Though the two were often referred to as overly ual, it couldn't be denied that the love between them was on par with the other couples. 

She could even remember the time where Sooyoung was jealous over almost nothing and it made her heart pound the hardest it had ever did. 

 

Flashback. 

Hyoyeon was in the amusement park with Gikwang, the two enjoying their cotton candy. Gikwang often brought her out and usually; it would be to places like this. The two of them walked with Gikwang's arm around the blonde's shoulder, talking and laughing along the way.

“Yah Noona, when are you ever going to start going home early?” Gikwang questioned, still looking around at the different game stalls. “I'll do whatever I want. It's not like Sooyoungie is complaining though.” Hyoyeon giggled as she mentioned her beloved shikshin, missing the girl almost immediately. 

The dancing queen pouted, she hadn't seen Sooyoung in ages. Well, it was more of like 4 days but she wasn't going to admit that. Sooyoung had gone back to visit Soojin and her parents, she was planning to stay with them until the week was over. 

Gikwang rolled his eyes until he felt someone pull his shirt from the back. “God, stop pouting...” Hyoyeon was taken aback when she saw Sooyoung next to her, giving Gikwang a punch. The girl was fuming and it was obvious in her eyes. 

It was lucky that all 3 of them had their disguises on and it was fairly difficult to recognize them. Gikwang was struggling to get out of Sooyoung's tight grip and he looked at Hyoyeon with pleading eyes. He didn't even realize that it was Sooyoung who was hitting him. 

“YAH! Who are you?”

Hyoyeon pulled on the hood of the figure and gasped when she saw her girlfriend. Sooyoung's tears were welling up in her eyes, threatening to spill any moment now. Hyoyeon knew that those tears weren't out of anger. They were of pain. Agony. 

“B-Baby! What are you doing here?” Hyoyeon asked in surprise. Sooyoung smirked, letting go of Gikwang as she stood up, “Of course you wish I wouldn't be here.” Hyoyeon was taken aback by Sooyoung's cold tone. It was a genuine question that she has asking since Sooyoung was supposed to be staying with her family. 

“What's the problem, Soo?” Hyoyeon was about to cup her girlfriend's face when Sooyoung took a step back. 

It was only then did Hyoyeon notice the tears start to roll down her cheeks. Her heart hurt a lot, seeing Sooyoung in that manner but she couldn't understand. She couldn't understand what the shikshin was getting so angry or upset about. 

“I never expected this from you.”

 

When Sooyoung had reached home, she kept to herself and went straight to their room. She ignored the girls' calls for supper and it worried the rest very much. 

“Sica, can you please check on her? Yul, I want you to call Hyoyeon. Sunny, call Gikwang.” Taeyeon instructed calmly and the girls immediately obeyed. 

Jessica went upstairs with Seohyun and Tiffany. Yuri stayed downstairs with Sunny, Yoona and Taeyeon. “What do you think happened, Sica-unnie?” Seohyun asked, holding both Tiffany's and Jessica's hands. The two Americans looked at each other and shrugged. 

“Sooyoungie just came back all of a sudden. Wasn't she supposed to be with Soojin-unnie?” Tiffany mentioned, catching the attention of the other two girls. 

Sooyoung wasn't a spontaneous person and it was rare for her to throw any surprises so none of them would count it as a surprise return since her face was as black as thunder. 

“Hyoyeon's with Gikwang, right?” Jessica confirmed once more, earning a nod from Seohyun. 

Reaching the room, they realized that it had been lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter