Chapter 5

I can love you better [sequel to: Can't you see...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Okay. so basically, Sica left us and she said she was going home. WAHHHHH! " Sooyoung and Yuri started bawling their eyes out all over again.

Yoona and Hyoyeon had such a hard time trying to calm them down. They couldn't blame their girlfriends for being so upset becuse they didn't grow up together with Jessica. Yes, the 9 of them are sisters but Yuri, Sooyoung and Jessica spent more than half their lives together.

Naturally, the bond would be stronger and if it does break, it will break SooRi. bad. Unknowingly, all the members started to cry all over again except Taeyeon because she doesn't know a thing that's happening. 

" Alright, forget it. Seobaby, please explain to Unnie what happened when I was away? " Taeyeon softened her tone towards their adorable maknae. 

" Unnie, I dont know the full details but long story cut short, Sica-unnie left us and she also left behind a box of things. It's filled with things that all 9 of us have. "  Seohyun was on the verge of crying. 

" What? Sica left us? Aish, that girl.. " Taeyeon sighed and her tears started to gather.

" It's all her fault. If it wasn't for her nonsense, Sica wouldn't have left us! " Sooyoung shouted and pointed to Tiffany while Yuri and Hyoyeon glared at her.

Sooyoung and Yuri started walking to Tiffany, making the others panic like crazy. Yoona and Hyoyeon tried to hold them back but it was all in vain. Even Sunny couldn't stop them.

" Tiffany Hwang. from this day onwards, we are not frie- sisters anymore. Sooyoung and I won't forgive you for this. " Tiffany couldn't remember the last time Yuri was this cold to her. 

Hearing that, she burst into tears and ran to her room. Seeing this made Taeyeon's heart break a little because well, her feelings were still there. But she had to be a good umma to them first.

" Enough. Yes she has made many mistakes but this problem is ultimately theirs. You shouldnt even be getting involved. I know Sica is your childhood friend but Tiffany is her girlfriend. Did you ever spare a thought for her? " 

" But Tae- " 

" No. go to your rooms now. i mean it. go and reflect on your own actions and feelings. " Taeyeon spoke sternly.

 Sooyoung and Yuri walked back to their rooms and sulked, not liking the fact that Taeyeon scolded them. 

*

" I should check on Fany... " Taeyeon muttered and told Sunny.

She headed to JeTi's level and found Tiffany on the couch with her hugging her knees to her chest, still sobbing like a little child.

Taeyeon slowly made her way to it and sat down beside the little baby before rubbing her back comfortingly.

" Fany-ah, dont take their words to heart. They were just ang- " 

" They were right. I dont know how to treasure Jessi at all. I am a horrible girlfriend. " Tiffany turned and hugged Taeyeon tightly, causing the latter's heart to race.

' Why do I feel safe in TaeTae's arms? This is ridiculous. ' Tiffany had a warm feeling in her heart but brushed it off, thinking it was just the comfort. 

Taeyeon didn't say anything except comfort her crush while Tiffany buried her face into Taeyeon's chest. And just like that, the both of them fell asleep in each other's arms, on the couch.

*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter